Love at first sight?

When a Girl falls in love...

Purple are thoughts and black conversations


Sunny's POV 

Riiiing! Riiiiing! Riiiing! the alarm keeps on ringing until I wake up and make it stop, it's 6:00am and I don't feel like waking up, so i decide to go back to sleep, suddenly i feel someone jumping on my bed, when i open my eyes is my older sister Sooyoung trying to wake me up...

SY: Sunny!! wake up! it's 6:00am and we need to get ready, we cannot be late on your first day as a High School student!

Sun: Yahh! stop jumping on my bed v.v and there's a lot of time left... so stop screaming and go get ready! 

Seriously... i don't get how she can be so mature most of the time and then behave like this...

I wake up and begin to get ready... with three girls in a house it can be a little difficult, thank God I wash up quickly, unlike my sisters that take more than half and hour to get ready.

After getting ready, I go downstairs just to find out that Sooyoung and IU (my little sister) are already eating breakfast while still on pajamas!

Sun: Hey guys! this is no fair! you should have waited for me!! v.v specially you Sooyoung... you better hurry and get ready! 

IU: Unnie don't get mad! (does aegyo) we were just really hungry and my classes star at 8:00am unlike yours and Sooyoung Unnie's that start at 7:30am 

SY: Yah! Sunny! you should be thankful that the great me went out of her way to wake you up! hehe

Sun: Unnie! you better hurry or I will be leaving before you!

At that moment Sooyoung finished to eat and went to get ready as fast as she could.

Before leaving the house IU was already in her school uniform 

And we (SY and I) were also ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school

I really don't know anyone... all my friends went to different high schools and I decided for this one to be near Sooyoung Unnie...

Since I was feeling lonely, I decided to speak to the girl next to me, she seems to be cute and nice.

Sun: Hi! my name is Sunny and I don't really know anyone... so I hope you don't maind talking to me

Girl: Hi! nice to meet you, I'm Taeyeon, but you can call me Tae, and to be honest I wanted to speak to you since a while ago but i was too nervous... i'm a bit shy :$

Sun: You can call me Sun, and I'm glad you're so nice ^_^

Tae: I would like you to meet my friends, but they're in different classes so just wait for lunch! you will really like them!

Sun: Ok, thank you! and I would like you to meet my older sister :)

We started to chat about our interests and found out we had a lot of things on common, while we were talking, a very cute looking guy sat near us and greeted us.

Boy: Hi, hope you don't mind if I interrupt but you guys seem like you're having fun, may I join? btw my name is Xiumin.  

Tae & Sun: Don't worry, it's ok 

We looked at each other and laughed at us for talking at the same time.

We continued talking (now with Xiumin) and laughing until the teacher came to start the class, which by the way was very boring, so i stared at the window (yes, got a sit next to the window, YAY!!) and saw him, there was this goodlooking guy playing football, I have never felt like this, there was never a guy who made me look twice (actually i always found guys annoying), but for some reason, I could help staring at him... could this be love??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well it's kind of short but I hope you guys enjoy, I accept suggestions, and sorry about my grammar and spelling, english is my second language so... ^_^ tell me what you guys think, and I promise next chapter will be better, also what do you think of using images? does it make the story better? If it does I will try to add a bit more, not the whole story but the main points :D 

Thank you guys for reading my story and subscribing, it means a lot!... OH! and before I forget I will try to update twice a week, and if time helps maybe more, but right now I got a lot of work to do in my university v.v so you guys will have to wait a bit... I think next chapter will be out on Saturday or Sunday...