Welcome :)

You're The One!

(Du Joon's POV)

She opens the door and we both set our foot into the house. In the house, there are three people sitting on the couch. The man is probably around the age of 45, the woman is around 40 and the girl seems to be around my age. All the worried faces turn to confusion when they look at me.

"Oh Yoona! We were all so worried for you. Why did they take you to the hospital? Are you hurt? And why is this guy in our house? Who is he?" Said the girl with the light brown hair.

"I'm fine. You guys don't have to worry about me anymore. I went to the hospital because they said that I was in charge of him, since I was the one who found him. We went to the doctor and he lost his memory and they don't seem to have any record of his family or who he is. So now, we are basically in charge of him until his memory recovers." The girl standing beside me replies. "Is it okay if I give you a name?" I nod and she names me Min Ho. I feel alive again. Having a name and a family makes it all better.

"Since I am living here, I think its best if I know all of your names." I state.

"Let me introduce: I'm Jung Jessica. This is my mom and dad. And this is my only sister, Yoona,"Jessica informs.

"Nice to meet you all. I feel happy that you accepted me into this house!" I said. Yoona shows me around the house. It doesn't seem too poor or too rich. There are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The dining room is kind of small and they have a beautiful garden in the back.

"Jessica, you move to Yoona's room, so Min Ho can sleep in this room," her mom tells her. "Minho, this is going to be your room for now. It's late so you guys better be going to bed. Tomorrow is school. Min Ho will be going to school with you guys. He'll probably be in the same grade as Yoona, since we don't know for sure how old he is." Jessica stares at me like I'm a tiger and walks into her room and starts cleaning it without a word.

(Yoona's POV)

Today was such a busy day... I wonder how long it would take Min Ho to recover his memory. I'm positively sure that the people at school will look at him with the "eye". What will people think about him and me? What if they start making rumors about me and him dating? I wonder how my new life with Min Ho will start tomorrow. Better get my sleep and get to school early tomorrow!

I hear the birds chirp in the early morning, telling me it's about time to wake up. Guess I'm the first to wake up today! I brush my teeth and change into my school uniform. i check the kitchen and there were freshly cooked chicken. I got myself a bowl of rice and a peice of chicken. I took it into the garden to eat and there, I see my parents and Min Ho.eating.

"Good morning, Yoona. How was your sleep? Come, sit down and eat with us." My mom asks. I come and sit down next to Min Ho. He looks at me and smiles. My eyes flutter a few times trying to get use to his face. A few minutes later, Jessica comes down and eats with us. We finish our food and all three of us head for the door.

"Bye! We're going to school now!" We all shout. We close the door and walk to school together. Jessica seems so jumpy this morning. Me and him walk together with a distance in between.

"So, are you excited for school?" I ask him nervously.

"Of course I am! It's like a new life again. It feels like it's my frist time going to school again."

"Yeah, of course," I say softly. "Just remember that there is this gang in school and you shouldn't mess with any of them if you want your life. Watch out for Lee Jimmy and his girl friend, Lee Da Ji. They are very dangerous," I warn him.

"Okay, I'll take your advice." He smiles. His smile is so sweet. Each time I see it, it makes my face fill with joy.

"Hurry! You guys walk so slow," Jessica screams. She runs in between us and grabs out hand, pulling us with her. When we got to school, Jessica hugs me and says a good-bye to Min Ho.

"Well, let's go inside. I'll show you your classes. You have class with me, so just follow me," I tell him. While we walk to class, everyone stares and look at us. When we got to class, Jimmy was standing with his gang at the door.

"Please, can we go in?" I ask. Anyone who wants to get in class, has to say the word 'please' to him. I'm so used to saying it, I don't even care anymore. Min Ho stares at Jimmy with a disgusted face. I walk in and drag Min Ho in, but Jimmy grabs hold of Min Ho and pulls him back.

"Who are you and where do you think you are going?" Jimmy snorts.

"I'm Min Ho and I'm a new student. I need to get to class, so can you move it?" Min Ho retorts. No... Min Ho, say it nicely or else you are going to be in trouble. Please don't start a fight.

"What did you just say to me? YOU BASTARD! No one talks to me that way." Jimmy's hand turns into a fist. Any second now, that fist will be in Min Ho's face. Oh My God... I can't watch this. I'm too scared to say anything to Jimmy. I need courage. I try to let out the word 'Stop' but it doesn't seem to come out.

Just when I was opening my mouth, a voice yells out, "STOP!"

------

UPDATE: 4/2/2011 ehhhh I'll edit this later e 3 e I'm lazy today.