The Beginning Of Everything.

You're The One!

(Yoona's POV)

School, school, school... I hate this school. It's the worst school ever! Although the outside of the school looks peaceful, inside is HELL. The students there are all stuck up and think they're all that. Worst of all, there is a boy gang in this school that everyone is scared of.

"Yoona, come!" my best and only friend, Kwon Yuri, shouts. I'm jealous of how nice she always look. Not only that, she has the best boyfriend anyone can ever have, Yong Junhyung. One thing I can never believe is that she is rich and beautiful, why would she go to this terrible school?

"Coming!" I shout back. I can't wait til school is over. I'm dying in this huge crowd. In class, people are always noisy. Not a day in this school can I ever concentrate. How can the teacher not say anything about this? If I don't have a future, I blame this school.

On the way out of class, the same old gang that has been "ruling" this school was beating up a poor kid. His face was all bloody. I feel really sorry for him. Everyone is just watching and supporting the gang. I sigh and start heading home. I waited for my sister, Jung Jessica.

 

(Du Joon's POV)
 

I hate my mother. She wants me to go to America, but how can I do that when everything I have is in Korea? My friends, my school, and my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon. I can never leave them. She wants me to take over my dad's fashion company. First of all, I'm only 16. What can I learn in America? At least wait until I finish high school.

"No, mom! I'm not going. You can send someone else over there. I'm never leaving this country. Never!" I yelled. With that, I shut the door before she can say another word. I head out and call for a taxi. "Drive me to the countryside, please," he told her driver. I was so tired, I decided to sleep in the taxi.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Oh My God! A gigantic truck was coming toward us. At that moment, my brain was wide awake with the horrible scene in my head. The driver steers his steering wheel. What is he doing?! We're at a cliff! With that, the car rolled down and everything went blank.

(Yoona's POV)

I was walking home from my first day of school.

"Yoona, let's race home!~" Jessica said.

"Nahh, you go ahead. I wanna take my time." I walk slowly, wondering how my future will turn out. I can't just stay in this neighborhood forever. My dream is to move to Seoul. People there have always said it's a pretty place. It was getting dark, so I started to walk faster.

"AHHHH! Hurry, come look!" Jessica screams. I quickly ran to where she is. She pointed down the cliff and there, I saw a burnt car that was totally wrecked. I tried to run down and there, a boy about my age was lying there. His face was all burnt and his clothes were tattered.

"Go home and call mom and dad!" I yell. What was a rich boy doing here in this poor place?! When I look closer at him, he had such a perfect face. His eyes were shaped perfectly. It was getting dark and yet, no one was coming. 

------

CO-AUTHOR'S NOTE: Lol hi guys :^D Just wanted to say. SUSCRIBE TO THIS. SUSCRIIIBE. I'll love you. I HOPE JENNY SEES THIS. HEHEHEHE. I might change some sentences but iunno if Jenny would like it xD