A Good Deed Or Bad Deed?

You're The One!

(Yoona's POV)

I put my hand at his nose to see if he was breathing. His breathing isn't so strong. Oh my god... Where are they? I check my watch and it read 8 o'clock.

A voice came out from the darkness, "Hurry! They're over here." It was so dark, I couldn't really see anything. I suspected that there were 5 people up there. A man in heavy clothes was walking down slowly, watching his steps. I gave him the boy. About five minutes later, an ambulance came. Three more doctors came down and helped the man carry the boy up.

"You're the one who found him right?" The doctor asks. I nodd ,waiting for him to say 'thank you'. Instead, he said, "Since you found him, you'll be in charge of him for now. You will have to go to the hospital with us."

"What?! Why? Isn't it good enough that I found him lying here?! Why would I be in charge of him when I don't even know who he is or where he came from?!" I angrily retorted.

"No one is going to take him right now. You'll be free when we find who his family is. Don't worry, it will only take a few days to contact his family."

I sigh and nod to the doctor. What other choice do I have anyway? They put the boy on the stretcher and drove us away. I look back and see that my family were all worried for me. I wave to them and whisper "I'll be back, don't worry."

At the hospital, they gave the boy an x-ray exam and checked to see if he had any serious injuries. They came back and said, "He doesn't have any serious injuries on his body, it's just...."

"Just what? Tell me. It's not like I'm going to be with him forever. Once he's back to normal, I'll be free. Now what? Tell me!" He shows me the x-ray picture of the boy's head. "What's this?"

"As you can see, his brain is damaged, so I can't be sure if his memory is clear." The doctor left, leaving me and him in the same room.

"Who are you, huh? You better remember. You have to! I'm not going to take care of you and let you live in my family. Wake up!" I scream at the non-moving body. A tear drops and soon, I start to sniff. What am I suppose to do if you don't wake up? We are already poor. We can't have another mouth in the family to feed. No extra room in the house. Why did I even meet you in the first place?

I lift my head up and see that his eyes are fluttering. "WHERE AM I?!??" He screams. He struggles, trying to get out of the bed. He starts ripping off all the wires on him. I run and call for the nurse. They come in and soothe him, telling him to stop. He calms down and lets the nurse take over.

"Okay, do you know who you are? What's your name?" No answer. He looks in confusion. "Where do you live? Your family? Do you remember anything?" Silence... He doesn't seem to remember anything. Why are you like this? Stop faking and tell them!

They call me outside, so they could talk to me secretly, without letting him hear. "I don't think he remembers anything. We can't find his family because he has no information on him and he doesn't tell us anything. I'm sorry, but we can't do anything about it. You'll have to take him home with you."

"Why are you guys doing this to me? I save a life, I did a good deed, and god repays me by taking him home?" I said, trying to not let the tears come out of my eyes. I walk back into the room. He looks like he's ready to go home. But where is his home? He is not coming home with me. Never is he living me, in my house.  But at the same time, I felt sorry for him. Urghh! Fine, I'll take you home...

"Let's go home," I force out the words. I drag him out of the hospital and put him in the taxi. It was a 30 minute drive before we were home. I stood outside the house, looking at it in wonders. "Okay, this is my home and we are gonna live together until you recover your memory. Just recover fast, okay?" I say nicely. He smiles and I smile back at him.

--------

WHOO. JULIE EDITED THIS ONE, TOO. I FEEL SO AWESOME. OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS BYE!~