6

Unbelievable!

Krystal walk with her bestfriend, Sulli. They're heading to the canteen.

There they meet with the other two.

Krystal keeps messages with TaeYeon, update the news about her mother.

They have to plan it well since it is first time the elder gonna meet them.

More specific, meeting TaeYeon.

For sure TaeYeon want a good first impression.

Meanwhile for Krystal there's nothing she want except for introduce TaeYeon to her mother first.

She often mentioning TaeYeon to her and yes, which it's lucky for Krystal, her mother approve same gender relationship.

Krystal mother is an american.

Mrs Davies or now known as Mrs Jung apply an 'Indulgent Parenting' + 'Concerted Cultivation' + 'Emotion Coaching'.

Which result in pamper but well manner Krystal Davies or Krystal Jung.

She might not the smartest but she's sure intelligent, athletic and not to mention flawless. 

Sulli nudge Krystal. "Yah, can you stop messaging and talk with us?"

"Aish, this is important. We gonna meet my mom within this week.. OMG! It's two day from now!"Krystal eyes widened. 

"Well.. Excuse me okay! Tell the lecturer i got an important matter to do alright! Bye Sulli, Luna unnie and Victoria unnie!"Krystal quickly run from the scene.

She didn't even give the trio chances to reply.

Sulli stare in disbelief. "Look at her! Huh! I can't believe this.."

"It's almost semester break anyway. Moreover she's one of this university top 5 student."Luna say on behalf of Krystal.

"It still not nice to skip classes isn't it?"Victoria said as she keeps staring at her lunch.

"No one ever care.. We're responsible for our own act. But i guess she might lose her chances to become one of those valedictorian contestant."Luna add.

"See! That's my point!"Sulli hit the table.

Luna and Victoria just stunned look dumbfounded at the latter.

 

 

Krystal sit on TaeYeon's desk as TaeYeon arrange her files at the rack.

"Boo~"Krystal call out cutely.

TaeYeon immediately turn around. "Yes, bee?"

"Have you thought about what did you preparing?"

"Preparing what?"TaeYeon ask.

Krystal face dropped. "Don't tell me you forgot about it already?"

TaeYeon smile as she manage to trick the young one. "Just kidding bee.."

Krystal throw a file towards her trolling soon to be fianceè. Luckily TaeYeon dodge it but unlucky for a certain person.

"OUCH!"A woman shout can be heard behind TaeYeon.

Amber sit on the floor while holding her aching head.

"OMO!"TaeYeon quickly kneeling down to check on the latter.

Krystal just stay calm as if nothing matter anyway.

"Why? Just why did that woman always find a way to hurt me in any way? Tell me Taeng?!"Amber asked dramatically way.

TaeYeon chuckled as Krystal just rolled her eyes.

"Enough of drama already?"Krystal paused.

Amber get up as she using TaeYeon as support. "What a character.."

"Boo, i have a very important matter to discuss~!"Krystal whined.

"Ooh~ Such a baby aren't you?"Amber make an annoying face.

Krystal grab another file. More thicker than the earlier one.

Amber quickly stand behind TaeYeon. Using the latter as a shield.

"5, 4, 3..."Krystal start counting.

Amber run out from the room as fast as she can. "TAENG, THAT WOMAN IS CARZY!"She shout out loud.

TaeYeon laugh her off.

While Krystal just stare at her.

"Okay, now where were we bee?"TaeYeon finally asked after some time.

Krystal glare furiously.

"O-Oh, about the preparation.. You will see on that day bee~"TaeYeon winked.

Krystal pointed a finger direction towards TaeYeon. "You better be.."

TaeYeon nod as she wrapped her arm around Krystal waist. Krystal smile and put her arm around TaeYeon neck, above the shoulder.

"Anything else your honor?"TaeYeon ask playfully.

Krystal giggling. "Actually there's one thing.."

"May i know what it's might be?"

"Kiss me."

"Ah, your wish is my command.."TaeYeon lean forward and capture Krystal lips.

 

Meanwhile outside there's someone eavesdropper..

"I wish those words are for me.."The latter mutter while lean on the door.