4

Unbelievable!

TaeYeon is the first one wake up.

She carefully get up from the bed as she didn't want to disturb Krystal sleep.

TaeYeon then process towards the kitchen.

By the way TaeYeon was wearing her long sleeve pajama.

There stood a guest of Amber last night.

Wearing just an undergarment.

With a frowned on her face while opening every cabinet, which TaeYeon believe she was actually try to find something to eat.

"Urm.. We didn't keep fast food here."TaeYeon lean on the wall as she spoke.

The girl turn around shocked. "Oh.. I.. Am sorry.."

TaeYeon smile. "Its okay. I'll just cook."

The girl then smile widely. "Really? Thank you!"Without any warning the girl hug TaeYeon.

TaeYeon was taken aback by the hug quickly push the girl away.

"Welcome. Please do wear something on.."TaeYeon said as she turn her back on the girl as she begins to prepared the ingredient.

TaeYeon cute resisted look kinda incredibly charming and not to mention attractively kinda make the girl admire her.

"My name Bora.."The girl sit on the kitchen conner near TaeYeon.

TaeYeon was too focus to make the food as she didn't realize the latter was there.

"This apartment is very unique. You know upstairs the room is kinda live and youthful. While downstairs is very cozy and classy."Bora look at TaeYeon.

"That because Amber is an optimism person while i am just a quiet one."TaeYeon explain as she still focusing on what did she's doing.

Bora giggle. "Thats was unexpectedly.. Enchant~"Bora her lips as she look at TaeYeon.

"EHEM!"A sudden throat clearly sound attract both of them attention.

Bora look surprise as TaeYeon smile towards the latter.

"BOO~~"Krystal runs towards TaeYeon and kiss the latter lips passionately.

"Mmm.. Morning bee."TaeYeon give her million watt smile that could melt everyone.

Krystal backhugged TaeYeon as the latter back to do her work.

"Oh, bee don't be rude okay. We have a guest here. Be good and introduce yourself."TaeYeon peck Krystal cheek as she process to fry the food.

Krystal turn to face the guest with unpleased expression on.

Unfortunate for the guest as Krystal witness the way that she look at TaeYeon and yes Krystal feel just wanna kill her every now and this moment.

The girl gulped with the intensive glare that Krystal thrown.

TaeYeon turn around to find out whats with the silent treatment.

She raised an eyebrows as she look at the way those duo act.

Bora was obviously uncomfortable while Krystal look like she's gonna kill someone soon.

TaeYeon step in between the two.

"Err.. Bee, this is Bora-shi. Bora-shi, meet my.."

"Fianceè. Krystal."Krystal hugs TaeYeon by her waist while fake a smile sweetly.

"Urmm.. Yeah. Haha.."TaeYeon laugh awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeng, you might wanna check on your cooked.."

Another voice interfere the awkward situation.

TaeYeon sigh in relief as she saw Amber.

Then a smell something burning...

TaeYeon eyes widened. "MY CHICKEN!!"

TaeYeon quickly turn off the cooking stove. She cutely pouted as she saw her black fried chicken.

That make Bora giggle. "Cute."She remarked.

Krystal abruptly turn to deathly glare at the latter.

"Geez.. No glare at my woman allow."Amber hugs Bora and kiss the latter lips.

Bora sneak her hand wrapped around Amber's neck and response to the kiss.

Krystal make a disgusting face as she walk towards TaeYeon.

TaeYeon rub her temple. "Aigoo~~"She murmur.

Krystal chuckled and hug her side way.

"So.. I guess we'll just have our breakfast outside then."Amber voice out.

"TaeYeon-shi and.... Krystal-shi, it will be my treat."Bora said.

KrysTae look at each other.

"Come on. Just a breakfast together. Its not that gonna harm anyone."Amber add.

KrysTae keeps on sending eyes signal is just like they're try to communicate silently.

After awhile Krystal sighed and nodded. TaeYeon just smile and peck the young one on her lips.

"Cool! Come y~ Lets bath together!"Amber smirk at Bora.

The two couple giggle while runs upstairs.

Krystal eyes widened. TaeYeon just shook her head.

"Bee, you go and bath first okay. I am just gonna clean up this mess first."

"Arasso."Krystal peck TaeYeon lips before leaving.

 

 

The couple using their own partner's car.

TaeYeon's Bugatti Veyron.

While Amber's Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder.

Both couple stop at Mcdonalds.

TaeBer that going to the counter to ordering their food. 

"Nice car your fianceè have there."Bora begins the conversation.

"Why? Didn't she have a nice car too?"Krystal point at Amber.

Bora laugh. "True but i think TaeYeon-shi car is more attractive. Moreover the way that she look at you is full of love and pure Krystal-shi."

Krystal smile. "I am just lucky i guess.."

Bora nodded. "Nice people gets tied rather fast nowadays.. Only left a mischievous one to a person like me."Bora state.

"Its all fate Bora-shi. Besides everyone can change to be a better one."

"Everyone but just not her."Bora point at Amber.

"Why did you said so? Didn't you two an item?"

"No. I meet her at the club last night."

"Oh.."Krystal nodded.

"Strange how an alcohol take over your mind, body and soul. Its lead to a hottest..."

"Save it."Krystal cut Bora out from going even further.

Bora giggle. "How cute can both of you be.. OMG! This is first time ever i meet such an innocent couple."

Krystal just smile.

Just then on time TaeBer arrived with two tray that filled with foods.

"Hey, what did we miss?"Amber asked as she took a seat beside Bora.

KrysTae sit opposite them.

Krystal infront of Bora. While TaeYeon's Amber.

"Just talk about their engagement thing.."Bora wink at Krystal.

Oh no! Wrong words.. -KJ

TaeYeon look at Krystal.

Amber sense something wrong when she saw TaeYeon's blank expression.

"Emm.. Lets eat inside the car shall we?"Amber quickly drag Bora along without give a chance for the latter to say anything.

 

 

 

TaeYeon keeps on looking at Krystal.

Krystal just bit her lower lips nervously.

TaeYeon smile and grab Krystal's hand.

"I would like to meet your families and talk about our engagement."

Krystal look at TaeYeon. "Cincaa? (really)"Krystal asked in disbelief.

"I am serious bee. When did your semester break begins?"TaeYeon asked seriously.

"Next week. Boo, i love you!"Krystal shout totally ignored weird stare that people there give them.

TaeYeon cover Krystal mouth to shush her.

"Bee, we're in public.."TaeYeon murmur.

Krystal shyly giggle. TaeYeon chuckled.

The couple link arm come out from the restaurant. Bora and Amber was sitting in their car.

"Settle?"Amber whispering as she approaching TaeYeon.

TaeYeon just pat her back softly.

"I'll be meeting her families soon. perhaps next week. Urm, bee.. Are we come there or they gonna be here?"

"Mom will be here to meet me first. She request to meet you aswell  boo. Since i have 3 month semester break so we gonna go to America afterwards."

TaeYeon nodded and smile sincerely.