3

Unbelievable!

Kringg..

The bell rang. Krystal quickly pack her stuff and about to leave the class when a group of her male classmate approaching her.

That make Krystal sighed in annoyed.

She glared at them intensively. Sulli just put on her stern face.

The group obviously taken back with the glared.

They make a way as the two girls leaved.

"Annoying stupid classmate!"Krystal remarked.

Sulli laugh at her bestfriend anger face. Then she stop laughing when she saw a particular car.

She nudged Krystal. "Thats your baby face lover.."

Krystal smile as she saw the owner.

Krystal quickly runs towards TaeYeon's direction and hugs the latter.

"Opff.."TaeYeon flinched from the sudden hug.

"Boo, you're here!"Krystal excitedly cheered.

TaeYeon laugh as she pinch Krystal's cheek. "Of course i am here bee.. Oh, hey there.."TaeYeon greeted as soon as she saw Sulli.

Sulli awkwardly smile. "Hey.."

It kinda weird why Sulli being too unfriendly towards TaeYeon although they knew each other since KrysTae together.

"Urmm.. Ready now bee?"TaeYeon avoid the awkward situation.

Krystal intertwined their finger. "Sure, i gonna go okay. See you on monday morning alright Sulli."Krystal smile at Sulli.

Sulli wave as she walk away.

Like a gentleman one TaeYeon open the passenger seat door. Krystal kiss TaeYeon's cheek as thankful gift.

"So bee where are you wanna go first? Home or restaurant?"

"Restaurant. I am hungry boo~ Besides i don't wanna see that illama face."Krystal pouted.

TaeYeon cupped Krystal face and caress it lovely. "Bee, she's my bestfriend."

"I understand boo. It just that i can't cope with her playgirl attitude."

"She's young and still childish bee but she's not bad."

"Arasso.. Can we eat now?"Krystal pouted.

TaeYeon smile. "Dea.."

The KrysTae couple then go to a Korean Restaurant since TaeYeon can't really eat western one.

They sit facing each other.

Krystal devour the food as soon as it arrived. TaeYeon chuckled look at Krystal cute act.

The duo then happily enjoyed the food.

After a few moment enjoyed the food in silent, TaeYeon break the ice.

"Bee.."

"Urm."Krystal paused eating the dessert as she now look at TaeYeon.

"You said that you got some important matter to discuss. I wanna know what it is."

Krystal face dropped. "Do you forget about my birthday request?"

TaeYeon quickly shake her head in denied. "No, its not i forgot about that bee. You requested for us to engage."

"Exactly. And until now you didn't propose yet.."Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Well.. About that bee.... Are you sure?"

"What do you mean boo?"Krystal eyebrows knitted.

"Bee, don't misunderstanding okay when i say this.. Bee, you're just turn 18. Whats with the rush anyway?"

"Two years of together i don't think i am rushing. I am just wanna committed."

TaeYeon grab Krystal's hand. "Bee, you don't need a commitment to prove that we are serious in this relationship."

Krystal pull back her hand and crossed it in annoyed way over her chest. "I am not try to prove anything! I am just felt like i am ready."

"I am seriously don't wanna fight."TaeYeon massage her temple.

"I am not!"Krystal stubbornly state.

TaeYeon wipe with the napkin. "Waiter, bill please."

Krystal harshly stand on her feet and walk away leaving TaeYeon behind. TaeYeon quickly paid the bill and chase after the young one.

"Bee, wait up.."

Krystal just keeps on walking.

"Aish!"TaeYeon hissed as she jog a little bit to finally manage to caught Krystal's wrist.

Krystal stop on her track and glare at TaeYeon.

"Please.."TaeYeon plead.

Krystal swipe TaeYeon's grab on her wrist. Now that act grab everyone attention.

"Can we please talk at other place?"TaeYeon state as she started to felt uncomfortable with the attention.

Krystal didn't say anything instead just walk towards the parking lot. TaeYeon unlock her car and Krystal sit on the passenger seat. They drive to a park nearby. 

Now both sit on the swing in complete silent.

TaeYeon was still in her deep thought thinking off how to say another word that will not offended the younger one more. However Krystal beat her to it.

"Do you even love me?"Krystal questioning as she look at TaeYeon seriously.

TaeYeon look back. Wondering what with the question.

"We never been intimate before. We're just making out and not more than that. Am i not attractive enough?"

"You're just 16 when we're officially couple. It would be obviously illegal from law side. I will considering an underage teen."TaeYeon explain.

"Thats IF you're male! That will be different. I don't mind besides its not that i will get pregnant if we're intimate!"

"Well it does matter to me okay! Just because we're both female its not even an excuse to do 'it'!"

"THEN TELL ME WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?!"Krystal burst out as she stand infront of TaeYeon with a furious expression.

"I don't understand.. This is ridiculous."TaeYeon remarked.

"Okay, fine! Lets just say i am still underage in the past. Now i am 18. Fully 18 since my birthday is already past on October 24th. What excusses will you bring out this time?"

"Eventhough you're aged that didn't mean you're an adult. Look at the way you're act its obviously immature."

"Immature? Geez.. Thanks. I wanna go back. Send me back to the dorm."Krystal turn her back on TaeYeon.

TaeYeon just obeyed. On the way back they're just stay in silent. Krystal was crying as TaeYeon just stare blankly to the front.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeYeon stop halfway when she heard Krystal cry even more.

She pull to the roadside.

"Yah~ Uljima.. (don't cry..)"TaeYeon pull Krystal towards her and hug the latter.

Krystal sobs as she buried her face on the crook of TaeYeon's neck.

Its take TaeYeon several minute to persuade the crying one.

Eventually Krystal stop crying and just stand unmove in TaeYeon embrace.

"Listen.. I am sorry okay. Bee, i am not doing it with you because....."TaeYeon paused.

Krystal pull off from the embrace and look at TaeYeon in the eyes. "Because...?"Krystal asked with her slightly husky voice.

TaeYeon use her thumb to wipe a few tears away from Krystal cheek.

"Because i am not an easy woman.."TaeYeon state dorkily.

Krystal have this annoying facial on and without even thinking she smack TaeYeon on her chest as hard as she can. TaeYeon groan painfully.

"OWH.. ITS HURT..."TaeYeon complain as she try to ease the pain on her chest.

Krystal just give her 'serve you right!' expression on.

"Bee~~ Its hurt~~~~"TaeYeon give a puppy look towards Krystal.

Somehow Krystal feel her heart melting witness the cute side of TaeYeon.

"Where it is? Here?"Krystal help to rub the place where she's violently abuse just now.

TaeYeon grinned. "Bee, you're byun.."She chuckled.

Krystal raise her hand with a frowned on her face.

"Kidding!"TaeYeon quickly said as she sense the dangerous situation.

Krystal huff and puff in annoying.

"Bee~~ Please don't be mad okay? I am dead tired now. Lets talk about this tomorrow okay.."TaeYeon place a kiss on Krystal's forehead.

Krystal nodded. She know she can't possibly win TaeYeon on this. If she push the latter too hard it might be lead to another fight which will be twice worst that this.

TaeYeon bought Krystal home. Her two-storey apartment which she shared it with Amber.

Without realizing its already 11 something.

Once they entered the apartment theres a loud moan echo upstairs.

TaeYeon just rub her back hair as Krystal eyes wider.

Yes, Amber late night activity have started. Play a movie while having y time with her 'girlfriends'.

That is why TaeYeon took downstairs while Amber's upstairs.

Both of them take turn to took a bath.

In case if you're wondering why didn't Krystal bring her clothes along? Simple, Krystal usually sleep over after they're together so mostly she left her stuff here.

The love bird fall asleep in each other arms.

Krystal back facing TaeYeon as the latter backhugged her.