1

Unbelievable!

TaeYeon look at the poor puppy.

"Oh, you poor little one.. Don't worry okay. You'll be just fine."TaeYeon pat the puppy's head.

A sudden noise outside her room caught her attention.

"LET ME IN!"

TaeYeon look at the door. "I recognize that voice.."She murmur.

Then..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAM!

 

 

 

Her front door open wide as her assistant fall infront of her.

TaeYeon look up and there stood a furious young girl.

Her girlfriend for two years, Krystal.

TaeYeon mentally smack herself.

DANG! I did it again!! -TY

TaeYeon quickly come towards her girlfriend.

"HONEYBEE!"TaeYeon spread her arms and about to hug the latter.

Krystal push her back off and keeps on hitting her arms.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch... Bee, sorry sorry sorry sorry~~"TaeYeon plead sing-a-song a little bit.

Krystal process to bite on TaeYeon's hand.

"ARGHH..."TaeYeon just hitting the table nearby.

Meanwhile her assistant stand awkwardly witnessing the love fight.

"Err.. Doctor ?"The tomboyish assistant said.

"Oh, Amber.. Just.. Never mind. I.. Can handle this.. Bee, please release my hand~"TaeYeon cutely plead.

Krystal harshly let go and sit on TaeYeon's chair with an anger expression.

TaeYeon inspect her hand and pouted. Amber approaching her boss.

"Do you want some injection boss? It might cause rabies.."Amber whispering.

TaeYeon chuckled. "No, i don't need an injection and.. Yah~ My girlfriend is perfectly healthy AmBro.."TaeYeon playfully punch her assistant's arm.

Amber giggling.

"Are you two done yet? You! Ilama, get out of here!"Krystal glare at Amber.

Not offended but Krystal never like Amber and same as Amber.

"Tsk! You-"Amber was about to replied back but being held by TaeYeon.

Amber sigh in defeated. "Fine! Be careful with that VAMPIRE JUNG Taeng!"Amber shout as she close the door.

Krystal stand up abruptly. "Do you see how rude your assistant is? Just fire her boo!"

TaeYeon shook her head as she sit on the table and look at her girlfriend. "You know i can't bee."

"Tsk! You can't fire your assistant and you didn't come to our dinner date! Tell me what can you do boo?!!"Krystal burst out once again.

TaeYeon held Krystal's hand and took out a box from her pocket.

She put in on Krystal's palm.

"I was on my way to our date until i found that little guy.."TaeYeon pointed at a creature that in the cage.

Krystal look at the puppy.

"Its being hit and run by some irresponsible driver so i took it here then cure it wound. My mistake is i completely forget about our date. And that i bought it earlier as a gift."TaeYeon explain.

Krystal pouted. "You should at least text me boo.."

"Sorry bee.. You know how forgetful i can be."TaeYeon caress Krystal's cheek softly.

Kystal nodded and hug TaeYeon then peck her lips. Krystal might seems tough outside but she's really fragile when it comes to TaeYeon.

Krystal smile as she look at the box. TaeYeon smile along as she backhug the younger one.

"What a beautiful box.."Krystal inspect the box.

"Bee, are you gonna admire the box or take a look whats inside there?"TaeYeon peck Krystal's cheek.

Krystal turn around and look at TaeYeon. "Can i boo?"Krystal asked cutely.

TaeYeon wrapped her arms around Krystal's slim waist. "Of course you can bee~"TaeYeon answered cheekly.

Krystal lean forward and lock their lips into a passionate kiss. Krystal pull off after some time then peck it once and twice while smiling. Krystal open the box and she gasp.

"BOO, I LOVE YOU!!"Krystal shriek happily.

TaeYeon smile and put on the gift on Krystal's wrist.

"This bracelet look good on you bee.."TaeYeon plant a kiss on Krystal's wrist.

Krystal smile and kiss TaeYeon once again.

Only this time its was deep and pure.

"God, you don't know how much i love you boo.."Krystal teary up.

TaeYeon frowned as she wipe the tears away. "Yah, don't cry.."

Krystal smile as she wrapped her arms around TaeYeon's neck. "Its a happy tears boo. You know what? I got one simple wish for my birthday this year."

"Just name it bee. Your wish is my command."TaeYeon play with Krystal's hair.

This is it.. -KJ

"Lets get engage.. Come to America and meet my families."Krystal smile warmly.

TaeYeon's expression was blank. She her lips as she think about how to answer.

Damn! I break my promise again, i can't just say no right? She will be broken. -TY

Krystal nervously stare at TaeYeon.

"Lets us just.. Do it then."TaeYeon smile sincerely.

Krystal eyes spark as she squeal.

"But bee.. Didn't you say that you didn't have a good relationship with your family?"TaeYeon questioning as she remembering the younger girl family history.

Krystal sighed. "I hate to admit it but my mom is married to that man.. And he was officially my father by law. That complicated families is one of my own now. I just have to deal with it."

"We will face them together."TaeYeon intertwined their finger and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Take note that anyone else was in America except for KrysTaeAmb.. They are in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeYeon go back to her apartment which she share it with her assistant/bestfriend since childhood, Amber.

For sure TaeYeon did spend some time with Krystal.

She only leave when the latter fall asleep.

TaeYeon lay on the couch as Amber play WII.

"AmBro, what do you think about Krystal?"TaeYeon sudden blurnt out make Amber lose her game.

"DAMN! Taeng, why are you sudden asking that?"Amber look at TaeYeon.

"She asked something from me today.."

"Oh, great.. What mind that hot-tempered-annoying JUNG want from you Taeng?"

"Engage.."

Amber eyes almost pop from her socket. "SHE WHAT? Did i heard it right? She propose to you Taeng?"

TaeYeon nodded still staring at ceiling.

"What a weird girl.. Its just like she's the 'man' in this relationship Taeng.. What a shameless girl."Amber remarked.

"I say yes.."TaeYeon add.

"Are you ready Taeng? For commitment? Honestly?"Amber asked seriously.

"I can't always runs from it right?"TaeYeon look at Amber.

"Heart is the key of instruction which will leads your path Taeng."Amber advice.

TaeYeon smile.

Because of heart too i hurted. Twice.. -TY