Group study (part 2)

Monkey Can Love

That night, at Horsie's house..

"Oohh ohhhh yessssssssss!!!!"

Minnie stared at Kyu's impressive winning the car race in awe.

Wookie jumped up and down and clapped his hands in admiration.

"That was fast, but you could be faster if you really try" YeYe whispered.. to his pet.

Wookie widened his eyes then stared at.. Ddangkoma in terror.

Kyu snorted.

"Hmmm why Hae Hae hasn't come yet, It's been 7:05" Horsie wondered.

"Hyuk either.. I think they are on their way here.. together.. like to school" Minnie said.

Wookie nodded in agreement.

Horsie sighed and chewed his nails.

.

"Sorry guys we are late" Hyuk appologized.

"I'm so sorry.. my mom went out locking the door so I had to wait for her to return" Hae Hae whispered, looking down.

"It's okay Hae Hae, we still have a lot of time" Horsie said, smiling sweetly at Hae Hae and then gently his hair.

"Let's study now!" Hyuk immediately shouted  said, slightly pushing Hae Hae ahead to make him avoid the constantly comforting contact from a certain hand.

.

Then the boys got out of the game studio.

.

"KYUUU"

"Okay okay I'm coming.." Kyu playfully chuckled at his perfect score then rushed out of the heavenly room.

.

.

"Woaaaa tonight is so useful, I not only could understand the grammar points but also gained some tips on how to memorize vocabularies... thanks to uri cutie Hae Hae kyaaaaaa" Minnie chirped then jumped to the fish who were grinning widely.

Both Hyuk and Kyu coughed.

"Thankchiu Hae Hae sooooo muchhh" Wookie joined the huggie.

"I wanna hug too" YeYe ran to the hugging group but unfortunately tripped over Ddangkoma and ended up.. hugging Wookie's legs.

.

After the boys finished their study session, they gathered on the grass in the garden to enjoy the nice sky.

.

"Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are.."

Hae Hae was humming the song with his sweet soothing voice, while his eyes were dreamily staring at the starry sky above.

"OMG that's so beautiful Hae Hae" Minnie  and Wookie sniffed a little.

Hyuk just stared at Hae Hae without blinking his eyes even once, absolutely hypnotized.

.

"I have a poem.." Horsie shyly said.

"Shoot" Kyu smirked.

Horsie scratched his head in embarrassment and then began.

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

Everyday I thank God

For letting me meet you."

"Awww" Minnie, Wookie and YeYe giggled.

The monkey hadn't missed the glance from the horse to the fish when he finished his poem. Hae Hae was a bit surprised still smiled sweetly at Horsie, and it made Hyuk clench his jaws. The he unconciously looked straight at Hae Hae and..

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

My cute star, you're the brightest

None of em above can beat you."

"...."

All jaw-dropped at.. their leader, even Kyu.

Hyuk went beet red and wish a hole could him in.

Hae Hae blinked his eyes furiously and shyly palmed his tomato-ed cheeks.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n:

I'm deadly busy guys.. soooooo soweyyyyyyy... T_____T

And I hope you enjoy this chappie.. hehehe ^o^