Mission not-so-impossible

Monkey Can Love

Still Sunday, at night..

"Aigioo stop sulking darling" Sammy chuckled.

"Sammy waeyooooo?? Can't he just go by himself??" Hyuk whined.

"Nah I only asked you to accompany Hae Hae to school, not that you have to piggyback him.." Sammy coaxed.

Hyuk pouted.

 

Monday..

The monkey was walking in a cool-wannable manner, trying his hardest to ignore the nervous fidgeting fish who was following behind.

"Ummm H-Hyuk.. I-I think.. you don't have to.." Hae Hae stuttered.

"Say that to my mom, fish" Hyuk snapped.

Hae Hae lowered his head again, but now his eyes started to get teary.

Hyuk felt his heart sting at the sight, so he slowdowned his pace in an attemp to side-walk with the fish. They were both silent after that with Hae Hae looking down eyeing his feet and Hyuk secretly glanced at Hae Hae from time to time. He really wanted to say sorry for the fish but why he found it so hard. Then suddenly..

"HYUK! HAE HAE!" Horsie called.

"Sup" Hyuk greeted.

"Hi.." Hae Hae whispered and smiled sweetly at Horsie. Hyuk looked away, frowning.

"Let's go together!" Horsie chirped.

Then he stepped to Hae Hae's side and joined the walk.

"Hae Hae you have something.." Horsie whispered and then took the tiny petal out of Hae Hae's soft hair, smiling brightly.

And someone was gritting his teeth on the other side.

 

After school, at Hyuk's house..

'Urggg.. I can do it.... hwaiting Hyuk!!'  Hyuk talked to himself while glancing at the pink thing, which was Minnie's birthday present for him last year. He hadn't used it even once, due to the not-so-manly colour, but now he had no other choice..

 

Next morning..

.

.

"..Hop on..." whispered Hyuk, avoiding eye-contact with Hae Hae.

Hae Hae blinked cutely, then shyly got on the back seat, gently holding Hyuk's waist. The gesture made Hyuk's heart skip a beat and his cheeks matched the colour of his bicycle.

Hyuk started the ride, smiling in the sunshine.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/n:

 

Aigioo Hyuk, so that was how you dealed with the horse-blocker..?? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.. ㅎㅎㅎ