Surprise

Learning How to Love Again

 

 

Today was a special schedule as Exo had a special performance in order to pump up the students for the upcoming Prom in a few weeks. You were able to skip the morning classes because Exo needed your help to prepare for the stage. 

"Oppas. Everyone's going to be here in about 10 minutes." You announced to Exo as they were getting their stage outfits ready in the dressing room. 

"Okay! Thanks Soomi!" Couple of members called out. There was nothing for you to do so you sat down on one of the open chairs and observed the 12 guys that were busy fixing their hairs and outfits. 

You checked the clock and noticed that it was 5 minutes before the performance. 

"Oppas! Five more minutes! Better start heading up!" you yelled as you stood up from your seat. 

"Kaja everyone. Lets go." The leader finally spoke up and lead everyone upstairs to the backstage. Everyone huddled in a group as well as you. "Okay. Lets make sure to put out our best out there and have every student have fun okay? Lets go. Exo on three. One. Two. Three." 

"EXO!" Everyone shouted at once and then dispersed from the huddle. You gave the stage lighters an Okay sign and they dimmed the lights for Exo. You could hear many students scream and cheer for Exo. 

you cued the music person to turn up the music and as you did, the intro for "Let Out the Beast" . You were awed by the their performance as you watched from the side stage. 

Soon the song ended and moved on to the next one. It was different from the up-beat, powerful beat and it was more calm, and sweet. It was Exo's recently practiced song: 3.6.5 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HJ_EMohXDOk#at=28

You saw the crowd clapping along to the song as Baekhyun sang sweetly and Other members followed with a cute dance. You couldn't help but clap along and smile widely at their cute interactions. Then all of a sudden, you see Kai running towards you and grabbed your hands. You were surprised and was dragged on the stage easily. You looked at the big crowd in front of you and covered your face. You absolutely hated to attract so much public attention. 

All of sudden you feel a hand grab your hands and remove them from your face. You see Kai smile sweetly at you

 

 

He grabs your hand and puts a mic in front of his lips and starts singing. 

 

3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning
3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I’ll grab your hand
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I won’t let it go


 

You were mesmerized by his sweet voice and brightening eyes. Then all of a sudden you see the other members behind Kai holding signs. You looked at it in confusion then you feel a tug on your arm. You put your attention back to Kai then a flower suddenly appears in front of you. 

You look up at him and smile sweetly. "Oppa...." You whisper, surprised by this event. 

"Soomi-ah.... Will you be my wonderful prom date?" Kai asked and you see the other members lift up the signs that wrote. 
 


P     R     O      M      ?

 

You smiled widely and jumped into Kai's arms. 

"Of course." You whispered into his ears and Kai picked you up and twirled you around. You could hear the cheers from Exo and the other students in the audience. 

"YAH! SOOMI! YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!" You heard a familiar scream from the crowd and you looked to see Gongchan spazzing hysterically. You laughed at the silly Maknae and waved at him. 

Kai wrapped his arm around your waist tightly and then faced the crowd. 

"Thank you so much and hope you guys enjoyed the performance! Hope you guys will have a wonderful day at prom and guys. Hopefully you guys will get yourselves a wonderful date!" He said and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You looked at him in surprise. He just responded with a crooked smile and then brought you to the other members. 

"We are one! Exo! Kamsamnida!"