Soomi and Kai

Learning How to Love Again

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." Kai jogged up to you with an apologetic smile. You smiled happy to see him. "No problem. How was practice?" Soomi asked as she wrapped her arms around Kai's firm waist. Kai wrapped his arm around you and rested his head on top of yours. 

"Tiring. But i feel all better now that i saw your pretty face." You looked up at his face and scrunched up your nose.

"ewww. stop it oppa! It's so cheesy!" 

"Wae? I was just saying the truth!" Kai looked down at you with a pout. You couldn't resist his plump lips and pecked his lips. 

"I'm just kidding Oppa. I'm glad that i'm able to become a part of your strength." Kai and Soomi stared into each other's eyes with a smile for a couple of seconds until a cough interrupted the moment. You both turned your heads to see who it was. There were eleven other handsome boys leaning against the wall in front of the boy's locker room. 

"Excuse us for interrupting your guys' lovey dovey moment but it's already 6pm and i think we should head home soom." Kris stated. You released your arms from Kai and put your cold hands into your pockets and nodded. 

"Right! Let's go!" You turned around and started skipping towards the school gate and Exo followed. "Soomi-ah! Wait up!" Kai called from behind and ran up to her and hugged her waist from behind. Soomi screamed as Kai picked her up and twirled in a circle once. You and Kai giggled loudly and chased each other around the school grounds enjoyign the moment with each other. The other Exo members stayed put and watched the scene. 

"Aish. I wish I had a girlfriend." Suho commented. 

"Why are we such loners?" 

"Kai is a lucky bastard."

"They're such a cute couple. It's a match made in heaven." 

All the members started to comment in envy

"COME ON YOU SLOW POKES! IF YOU STAY LIKE THAT YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET HOME!" Soomi screamed while holding onto Kai's hand tightly. 

"I'M GONNA GO DROP OFF SOOMI AT HER HOUSE SO YOU GUYS HEAD OVER TO THE DORM FIRST!" Kai yelled and waved good-bye. Soomi followed and turned around and started heading home while swinging her arms back and forth alongside with Kai's arm.

Exo waved their arms good bye while giving the lovely couple a wide smile. 

On the other hand, Kai and Soomi are in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. After a couple of minutes, you and kai reach your house and halt to a stop. You face each other and hold each other's hands and stood there for a couple of seconds. 

"Quickly go inside. You're going to get sick." Kai suggested. You nodded with a smile. You hugged him without anywords and Kai hugged you back. 

"I love you Soomi-ah." Kai whispered in your ear. You grinned happily behind his back. 

"I love you too Oppa." 

Kai snuggled into the crook of your neck and enjoyed the sweet scent of yours. After a couple of seconds, you and kai backed off and went back to the original position of holding each other's hand. You gave him a quick kiss and opened the door. 

"Be careful when you head back home." You told Kai. 

"Okay. I will. I'll see you tomorrow." Kai said while stepping down the porch. "mmkay. Bye!" you waved. Kai waved one last time and stuck his cold hands into his warm pockets and walked away from your house. You waited until the back view of Kai could not be seen anymore before closing the front door. 

You noticed that the living room was still dark. *Guess mom and dad aren't home yet* You headed straight up the stairs and up to your room. You threw your phone on your bed and then you noticed your phone vibrate. Curious, you checked your phone. You smiled, realizing that there was a text from Kai. 

 

I forgot to tell you. Make sure you think of me before you go to sleep, cuz i know that I'll be doing that. ;) Love you sweetie <3 See you tomorrow!

 

You giggled at the text *such a typical, cheesy kai.* you closed your phone and kept your phone on the bed and proceeded to change out of your uncomfortable uniform and proceed on homework.