Chapter 5

Accidentally in Love

Sehun POV

 

I asked my maids to prepare the room for us. My parents might arrive soon, and I don't want them seeing my so-called girlfriend even before i can see her.

 

As you can see, I asked my friend to find me a girlfriend. I have my own reasons okay? Tch.

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

My mom called, again. She's been calling me for days already, and it's annoying.

 

"Answer it." Kai looked at me.

 

Well it's annoying, but still I answered it.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" -Me

 

"Hey sweetie~ It's umma~ You still remember me right?" -My mother.

 

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I do. What do you need?"

 

"Sehunnie, I don't like that voice of yours. Pay respect to your mother." -Mom.

 

"Whatever." -Me.

 

"Sehunnie. Stop it. Anyways, I called to check on you. Are you fine there? Met any girls already?" -And she even giggled.

 

I let out a deep sighed. Here she goes again.

 

"Sehunnie, we're going back there next week. And your father is serious about what he said. And I suggest you need to do it now." 

 

And with that, my mother hang-up.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Honestly, this is ridiculous. What kind of father wants to see his son having a girlfriend? Tch, weird parents.

 

I heard the doorbell rang. At last, they're here!

 

I let my maids open the door while I prepare something. Papers, pen, all good?

 

"Master Sehun, the guests are here." -Maid

 

"Yes. Thank you." -Me

 

The maid bowed before leaving the room, letting my bestfriend walk in, with a girl shyly walking behind him.

 

"So, I got you a girl.Now where's the old man?" -Kai

 

I punched him on his shoulders. "Haha, Kai. Very funny."

 

He snickered. "What? You said you need a girl to be your girlfriend to show to your dad."

 

"Yeah, but let's get things clear first." I said. I let the girl sit on the sofa in front of me. Kai will sit wherever he want, or maybe not. He'll just try to flirt with my maids (most of my maids are still young).

 

I showed her a paper, full of list of things she must do. Her eyes got wide and I smirked to myself.

 

"WHAAAAAT???!!"

 

~~

 

Oh hey again guys!

Sorry for the late update!

This is actually a hidden chapter because the original is so short, and now i decided to make it longer ^_^

A little Sehun chapter for the birthday boy!

So! Leave a comment and subscribe! <3

Peace out!

Double update anyone? o u o