Chapter 4

Accidentally in Love

Kai POV

     

Walking along the long hallway of our mansion, I hummed a little song and grins to myself. Don't you worry chingu, hyung will help you. I chuckled to myself.

 

I walked to my car, but even before I could get in, I heard a horrible voice...

 

"And where do you think you're going, young man?"

 

I turned around to see the monster of my dreams, his arms crossed and looking like he's about to eat me. Well I'm used to it now, he's always like that when it comes to me anyways.

 

I just shrugged. "Sehun's house. You going with me?"

 

I saw him frowned more. Jackpot! "What did you say? Did I taught you how to answer me like that?"

 

"Yes you do. I learned everything from you." I sacrastically said, then goes inside my car and drive away without letting him say anything.

 

~~~

 

Your POV

 

I'm waiting inside the cafe he told me. It's past 10 already, where is he?! He's late! don't you tell me he's not going to meet up with me. I groaned and checked my watch. 10:30 A.M.

 

Just when I was about to grab my bag and leave the cafe, someone grabbed it for me and sat on the chair next to mine. "Why are leaving so early?"

 

I angrily whispered, nearly shouted to him. "You're late, mister! You should never let a girl wait for you!"

 

He grinned. "Oh, so you're a girl!"

 

I looked at him weirdly. Seriously, is this guy on drugs?

 

He chuckled. "I'm just kidding okay? Besides, you sold your virgi-"

 

My eyes grew wide and quickly covered his mouth. Aish, this boy. do he really need to say it out loud?

 

"Shut up! Just tell me what I have to do So I can go home early. I still have some important things to do." I messed my hair in frustration.

 

"Okay, okay. Calm down. First, I'm going to introduce you to my friend today. His name is Oh Sehun. He looks serious and usually never talks to anyone. But when you two gets to know each other more, he's a really friendly guy." He explained.

 

I nod. So I'll be dealing with another rich guy? "So I'll just act as her girlfriend, right?"

 

He nodded. "Yep, since he's arranged to someone he doesn't like, he said that the only way for it to be cancelled is when she presented a girl to his parent. A girlfriend to be exact."

 

I nodded again. "How long will I act to be his girlfriend?"

 

He grinned. "I don't know. Ask him about those things, besides, he'll be your boyfriend."

 

I sighed. This guy is getting on my nerves now.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, indicating that there's an incoming text. He read it then grins again. Doesn't he know anything, aside from grinning?

 

Then he stood up. "Let's go."

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To your prince charming." And with that he left first. I quickly followed him out.

 

He opened the door of his car. "Shall we?"

 

Pssssh, a lot of fangirls might kill me.

 

~~~

Ayo! LOL

I was about to post it last night, but I fell asleep XD

Anyways, Here's another chapter guise~

I decided to update everytime I can ^^

But please don't expect me to update on mid-march, because my finals is coming *^*

I'll probably be back by the end of march summer vacation omg to start updating again ^^

OTL it's a long A/N XD

Anyways, leave a comment and subscribe~ <3

Peace out~