A Week Later

Good-Bye But I Love You

A week later.

Kai and Kris were in Sooyoung's room cleaning up. Kai saw all the pictures that he and Sooyoung took together. He remembered all their old memories. As he was looking at the two of them at their tree, Kai started to cry again. Kris looked over at Kai and handed him a letter. "Look at this Kai." Kris said. It was another letter with Sooyoung's writing on it.

                I've been feeling this way for a long time now and I just wanted it all to end. My thoughts are the same every day. What's the point of living if there is nothing to live for. What's the point of living if you're dying inside slowly every single day. Why am I still here? When is God just going to kill me already? There is nothing to live for. There is no one to live for, no memories to live for. I'm like an empty shell walking on the streets every day. There is no one there for me. I hide behind my smiling mask every day so that no one knows. What's the point on showing people my real feelings? It's not like it would change anything. The tears don't stop falling. It never ends. The sadness and pain in my chest gets worse every day and I'm wishing it would just end. Why am I on this world? Why am I still here? The thoughts of suicide are always in my head. I have made many mistakes and can't take them back. Why can't I think of any happiness in my life? Why can I only remember sadness? Why are all my good memories fading away? My life is like a blank page with nothing but grey. What's the point of having parents if they just make my life miserable every day? Although, there is one thing that I know I would miss. I have fallen in love with him but I know it would never work out. He already likes someone else and I am willing to accept it. It's not like I am special to him. I am just another insignificant person. We don't hang out as much as we used to and it's slowly killing me knowing that he doesn't need me that much anymore. He doesn't even realize that I like him but I hope that he's happy. My last sense of hope and happiness in this world is gone and I know it's over. It's all over. I know no one is going to miss me anyways. I'm just another person on this earth that only causes trouble to others. So I have decided to end it all and leave this miserable world behind. Goodbye.

As Kai finished reading the paper, he looked at Kris. "I never knew she felt this way." Kai said. "Me either." Kris said sighing. "If we knew, we could have done something earlier." They sat on her bed and Kai could smell her scent throughout her room. "I should have realized it earlier. I was supposed to be her best friend." Kai said. "Mianhe Sooyoung. Mianhe. I'll love you forever."