14 {F}

Is This My Life?

The Choi mansion housed a very angry master.
---
To say Minho was furious is a severe understatement. 

When Jonghyun came and told him about a new boy who was apparently protecting Taemin made Minho's blood boil.

'He is mine' is all Minho could think the following morning.

"Minho," Jonghyun called from the love seat in Minho's room. "Want to do something today?"

Minho shook his head.

"Get out," Minho demanded.

Jonghyun made a scrunched up face, but he left nonetheless.

Minho spend majority of the morning thinking of ways to approach Taemin, but all of his ideas seemed useless.

"I'll just go and confront him," Minho told himself out loud, and with that, he walked out of the room.
---
Taemin did not dare leave his room the entire morning. 

Kai spent the night with him again, but that did not shake the nervousness from Taemin's mind.

'If Jonghyun is back, that only means that Minho is back.'

Taemin wept at the thought of encountering Minho, and that made Kai furious.

'Why did that have to come back, especially when Taemin was beginning to get better' Kai thought as he was rubbing the younger boys back.

"Taemin," Kai said. "Don't cry."

"K-k-kai," Taemin responded, "please don't leave me today. I don't want to see Minho."

Kai smiled.

"My angel, you should know better than that. I will never leave you."

Taemin weakly nodded his head, and the two snuggled in each other embrace for a while longer.
---
Minho wandered the hallways of his mansion, trying to find a particular person.

"Oh," Minho said in response to bumping into someone unexpectedly.

"Hello Master Minho," Joon said.

Minho grinned.

'Just the person I was looking for.'

"Hello Joon. You don't need to call me Master, we have gone over this already."

Joon chuckled.

"I know I know. How did your shoot go?" Joon questioned.

"It went alright. The few occasions I had free time were spent on exploring the city I was currently in. Did anything happen since I left?"

"Nothing much," Joon confessed. "However, a new boy recently came to clean. I think Key found and brought him in."

Minho's ears perked up from the new information.

"What is his name?" Minho asked.

"If I recall correctly, it is Kai. He has been living in the maid house if you want to go talk to him."

At that moment Mir came bounding through the hallway towards Joon.

"Joonie!" Mir exclaimed as he hugged him. "You weren't next to me when I woke up today. I panicked!"

Mir quickly looked at Minho and scowled.

"Joonie, lets go. I want to go do something."

Joon nodded.

"See you later Minho," Joon said.

"Bye Minho," Mir said as he bowed.

Minho merely waved and began to walk towards the maid house.

'I need to dig up more information about this Kai character.'
---
Kai needed to get back to his chores of cleaning up the house, and after much persuasion, Taemin was left alone in his room.

Taemin constantly thought about Minho, which made him scratch at his scars.

'I need to cut. I need to.'

Taemin rummaged through his belongings until he found where he hid all his razors. Slowly, he ran a blade across his pale flesh. Crimson blood seeped through his skin, and it slid down his wrist until it hit the ground with a small drip.

Taemin did not know how it happened, but soon enough his entire arm was littered with fresh cuts. Blood dotted his shirt, and tears poured down his face.

'I have to get out of here.'
---
Minho questioned everyone he came across at the maid house. All their responses sounded exactly the same.

"Oh Kai! He is such a hardworking kid!"

"Kai is a good kid, and he is really funny."

"Ever since Kai came he has been a blessing."

'Everyone is making this Kai character seem like he is the next Jesus. Surely there must be something bad about him. Everyone has something to hide in their closet.'

Minho began pacing around the mansion. His thoughts clouded by the mysterious boy who Taemin had grown quite close with.

Suddenly, Minho heard a scream coming from the dance room. 

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Minho raced passed people trying to see what the commotion was all about. He bounded into the room in record speed, but what his eyes were met with was almost enough to make him gag.

"Please! Help him!" Kai screamed holding a bloody unconscious Taemin.
---
Word spread like wildfire in the Choi Mansion about Taemin's bloody body being found in the room that used to bring him so much joy.