Teaser 2: Sooyeon and Seungyeon

The New Essem Region!

"Sooyeon! Seungyeon! Are you girls almost ready?"

"I'm ready ma~!" Sooyeon answered, hopping down the stairs, a smile plastered across her face.

"Where is your sister?" Sooyeon's mother asked, turning from her position at the sink to face her older daughter.

"Oh Seungyeon? She is messing around with Ditto upstairs," she answered, fastening her bag's strap and walking towards her mother.

"Ok, well I'm going to let you go first since she is taking so long. I don't want you both to be late." Sooyeon's mother gave her a small yet prolonged hug before releasing her.

"Take care of yourself ok? Oh and before you go, go check on the Eevees ok? Make sure they have enough food. You can take the Rapidash to get to the city, just make sure to send her back for your sister ok?"

She nodded in agreement as her mother handed her a sum of money that amounted to about 2000 pokedollars and sent her off to the barn.

When she reached the barn just outside the house and opened the door, she was suddenly tackled to the ground by a whole bunch of small pokemon.

"Aish! You guys get off! You may not be heavy individually but all together it's too much!" She began to tickle the multiple Eevees and they immidiatly began to skatter around her.

Her parents were pokemon breeders so once in a while they would have a multitude of the same kind of pokemon. Right now that would be Eevees. They never minded when there were a bunch of the same pokemon, but these Eevees were a lot of work. They ate so much and were never sleeping. They also liked to mess around with stuff like bags. 

Sooyeon got up and entered the barn. Looking around, she noticed that all of the Eevee's bowls were full except for Hikari's.

"Hey Hikari! Where are you?"

Right as she called to the Eevee, it appeared from behind one of the many stables and sat down by its bowl.

"It looks like you are hungry. I'll go get you food ok? Watch my bag so none of the other Eevees mess with it ok?" She whispered to Hikari.

Sooyeon hurried to get the food. When she came back Hikari was gone.

"Pssshhht. Couldn't watch it for me? Ah whatever."

She filled the bowl and proceeded to enter the stall that housed the family's Rapidash.

"Ready to go?"

Rapidash nodded in response and she hopped on top.

"Let's go! Off to White Oak!"

As they were exiting the stall, Sooyeon remembered she had left her bag next to Hikari's bowl. Staying on Rapidash, she leaned down and picked up the bag. Something seemed different about it, she couldnt tell if it was heavier or lighter, but there was definitely something off about it.

"Ah whatever. The Eevees probably took something out of it." She quickly dismissed her thoughts on the weight of the bag and finally exited the barn with Rapidash.

Today was finally the day, she was finally going to get her starter pokemon and make her dream come true.

 

Meanwhile as Sooyeon rides away...

 

"Ma! Where did Sooyeon go!?" Seungyeon asked, running frantically down the stairs.

"Oh, she left already. You were taking too long and I didn't want both of you to be late," her mother answered nonchalantly, still working at the sink as she had been earlier.

"What!? I'm going to be late!" Seungyeon yelled.

"You shouldn't have been messing around with Ditto! She will send Rapadash back for you once she arrives."

Seungyeon sat down at the kitchen table with her head in her hands.

Hurry Sooyeon, Rapidash! Please! I can't be late to get my first pokemon!