Teaser 1: Miyoung and Donghae

The New Essem Region!

tumblr_ly88f4FL0j1r6816go1_500.jpg

 

~xXx~

 

"Ah~! Donghae oppa! Where did you go~?"

"Miyoung! Over here!"

Turning away from the door, Miyoung saw her brother standing over by the small herb shop.

"Hey! What are you doing oppa?" She asked, running over to him.

"Oh, I'm just buying you some things so you won't be out there without being prepared!" He answered, turning to face her with a small bag in his hands.

"That's so nice! Thank you Donghae oppa!"

"Don't worry about it! I can't let my little sis go out without some medicine, just in case."

They both began walking back to the small house when a Swellow flew down and landed right next to them.

"Oppa! Swellow is back!" Miyoung shouted happily, skipping towards the bird.

Donghae continued to walk into the house, ignoring his little sister. She didn't mind, she knew what he was going to do. She pet the bird for a few minutes when Donghae walked back out of the house with a shoulder bag.

"Are you ready to go Miyoung?" He asked, handing her the shoulder bag and hopping on the bird.

"Of course oppa! I have been waiting so long for this! You made me wait longer than most trainers who get their first pokemon!"

Miyoung seemed really happy today, happier than usual, but of course she would be. Today was the day that she was finally going to get her starter pokemon and begin her journey as a pokemon trainer.

She grabbed Donghae's hand and hopped onto Swellow behind her brother.

"Ready? You have her with you right?" He asked once more.

Clinging onto him from behind, she nodded and went to respond," Yeah I have her with me! I always do~! She just doesn't like flying remember? So I kept her in her pokeball."

Donghae nodded and gently tapped on Swellow's head before telling him to take off.

"Now Swellow! Fly to White Oak City!"

And they were off.