2

Because I love you.

~Yunho~

As we got home, I noticed that Changmin was asleep.. Asleep? Then who had to bring him in? I looked around and saw that Junsu, Yoochun, and of course Jaejoong all went inside already. I sighed and glanced over at Changmin. He really is good looking. I took a closer look at his angelic features. His beautiful eyes.. His pretty hair.. My eyes trailed down to his full lips. I couldn't help but just want to touch them with my own, to feel then against mine. But I knew it was wrong. It was wrong to love the same gender. Which us why I had never came out and told my parents or members that I was full out gay. 

I sighed. I never thought that I would meet someone that could threaten my very secret to come out before Changmin came. Oh, this boy. So gorgeous and flawless. Almost like an angel. I realized that I have been out there for a while and I mentally scolded myself. 

"The other members are probably waiting for us." I said to myself. Just as I was about to pick Changmin up, his eyes opened slightly. 

He moaned. "Mm~ Yunho-hyung~..." 

He threw his arms around me and nuzzled his face into the nape of my neck making me shiver at the feeling if his hot breath. Oh lord. 

My head was spinning because of this sudden action and I stood there for a while. 

"Yah!!! Hyung!!! Get in here!! It's cold out there, pabo!" 

I looked ahead of me and saw Jaejoong in the doorway. "Coming!" I said as I brought in Changmin's  life inside the house.