Chapter 1

Because I love you.

I sighed. Another concert finished and many more to go. When would it end? I looked over at Yunho hyung. I admired the way he sung and how he danced. He always made me want to work harder and be better at what I do. Next time I will not disappoint anyone. 

I couldn't take my eyes away from Yunho. I watched every move he made. From wiping the hair out of his eyes to wiping the sweat from his forehead. I needed to stop thinking of how gorgeous he is. It's not accepted to like the same gender in Korea and surely my family wouldn't like that. Oh, my family.. How I miss them all so much. I don't know how many times I had desperately wanted to go home just once and see how they are doing and help them. But I wasn't allied to. 

"Changmin-ah!" 

I looked over at my hyung. "Neh~?" 

Junsu smiled and whispered in my ear. "Does somebody likes Yunho~" 

i jumped back a little. "N-no!! Of course not!! Not like that!" I defended. I could tell that he didn't believe me considering the look that he gave me while hearing my totally lame excuse. I felt my face heaten and I looked away so that he couldn't see.

Yes, I live Yunho hyung.. And just when I thought that I had my feelings under control, they had reemerged once on stage singing right by him. I absolutely admired everything about my hyung. The way he could hit notes, his looks, his smile that could make me happy even when I was sincerely sad about something rather odd, everything. He was a god to me. And he still is.

"Saranghae, Yunho Hyung.. I love you" I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep on our way to our place.

 

 

Sorry if it was absolutely horrible so far >.<