@BIGBANG’s dressing room on Mnet.

2 Used to.

 

*10 years have passed already, I wonder how she’s doing nowadays. Just by thinking of her is making me feel so sad to death T_T

 

 

Dae: Hyung! You seem so empty there. Are you okay?

 

TOP: Yeah. It’s just I didn’t get much sleep this days.

 

Dae: We can’t help it. Our schedule is so tight >.<

 

GD: Let’s go! We’re doing our final dry rehearse now.

 

-Even though I’m in US, I know how’s he doing. I always check him. He is now a member of a famous Korean boy group. Currently finished their Japan promotions. And now, coming back on Korea. His dream come true. To be an idol. I hope he’s happy and contented now with it.

 

~Hyunae together with her two friends, they’re done eating at their favorite restaurant. On the door going out, Hyunae didn’t notice somebody is coming her way. They slightly bump on to each other’s arm accidentally.

 

Hyung1: Oh! I’m sorry miss. Are you okay?

 

-I stopped for a moment. I know this guy! He’s somehow familiar to me.

 

Hyunae: Oh. Yeah I’m okay.

 

Ch1&Ch2: Hyunae-ssi! are you okay

 

Hyunae: Yah! I said I’m fine. Don’t worry.

 

-I knew it. I remember him already. He, somehow analyze my face for a second too.

 

Hyunae: Let’s go.

 

Hyung1; Wait. I know who she is. For a moment.

                Ibayo!

 

Hyunae; Ne?

 

Hyung1; Your Hyunae, right?

 

Hyunae; Ne. Waeyo?

 

Ch1; Yah! You know him?

 

Hyung1; Did you left Korea after you graduated high school?

 

Hyunae; Ne. Waeyo?

 

Hyung2; Yah! Did you know that TOP was like the craziest man looking for you? He went through all over South Korea just to look for you! He even spend money to pay people who’s looking for you. Yah!~

 

Ch2; De???? TOP looked for Hyunae? Ha! How dare him look for our Hyunae! After what he did to her? Ha. Aishhhh namja jinja!

 

Hyunae; Yah.~Intruding her friend getting angry already.We have to go. ~Give a bow to the guys before they leave.

 

Hyung1; Imma call TOP. He should know this.

 

*We just finished our Japan promotions. Last week, and now it’s our comeback stage on Mnet. I’m so busy >.< I don’t even have time for my family & friends anymore.

 

TOP; Oh. Hyung. Waeyo?

 

Hyung1; I saw Hyunae!

 

*At the background my other hyung is talking too. Telling, “Yah! Maybe we just mistaken her of Hyunae. There could be tons of women with the same name.”  Hyunae? Could it be her?

 

TOP; Hyung! What are you talking about?

 

Hyung1; Wait. It’s the girl from the street, remember?

 

*It’s really her!

 

~TOP’s body is shaking. Mix emotions all over his body.

 

TOP; Hyunae-ssi? O_O

 

Hyung1; We bump into each other’s arm, she’s with her two friends. Yah! Goodluck on your comeback stage later. I’m hanging up now. Oh.

 

*She’s here now. Hyungs saw her atlast! I want to see her so bad. But, I don’t know how am I going to face her.