@the underground club

2 Used to.

 

 

Hyung1: Aren’t you going to answer your phone Seunghyun-ssi?

 

 TOP: Oh. It’s not important though hyung. This. This one is the most important.

~Referring to the songs he’s writing and concentrating at.

 

~After Hyunae’s class.

 

Ch1: You sure? You don’t want to come with us to noraebang?

 

Hyunae: Oh. I still have to finish my homeworks and study more. Next time I will.

 

Ch2: Homework? Study? Or you’re just going to write notes for him? Haha.

 

Hyunae: Yah!

 

-Without telling my friends, I planned to come look for him in the unusual underground club. On my way walking, I bought something for my dry throat. So dry. I’m not sure why, but I’m feeling so anxious and nervous. Besides the club is a small space just to fit maybe two person’s body that’s so closed to each other. I stayed there for a moment, laying my back at the cold wall. I just thought I heard a familiar voice. Talking to some Oppas, that I think their ones who manage the club.

 

Hyung1: You’re ready for tomorrow, right?

 

Hyung2: He should be! It’s his first debut ever as a rapper.

 

TOP: Hyung! Do you think it’s enough already? I think I should practice more.

 

-Hearing the familiar voice, makes me feel a bit weaker.

 

Hyung2: It’s enough already Seunghyun-ssi. Those piece is for the win already.

 

Hyung1: Does your girlfriend know about this already Seunghyun-ssi?

 

-It is really him. The familiar voice is his. My whole body is starting to shake…

 

TOP: I don’t have plans telling this to her. I don’t think she’ll understand all of this.

 

-He knows I don’t. But still… He did it.

 

TOP: I’ll go ahead now hyung. Thank you so much for this.

 

-I don’t know why, but my body just stepped out from that spaciousless wall- knowing he’ll sees me hiding there. He saw me of course. I don’t know why. But I started to walk like running, my tears are falling… Along with him calling my name. Shouting. I can’t talk to him in this state of mind. I don’t understand, but I’m feeling something’s gonna end up tonight…

 

TOP: Yah! Hyunae-ssi! W. Wh. What  are you doing there?

 

*Did she heard all of our conversation? What the!!

 

-I can’t talk. It’s just my eyes are responding to him… By my tears.

 

TOP: Have you heard all of it? Ha?

 

Hyunae: So what if I did? Can’t I? I am your girlfriend Seunghyun-ssi. Shouldn’t I? Oh?

 

TOP: That is eavesdropping Hyunae-ssi. You shouldn’t do that.

 

Hyunae: You promised me right? T_T You’ve promised!

 

-My tears just keep falling like cats & dogs rain…

 

TOP: This is what I want! You know that, why are you stopping me? You should be supporting me instead!

 

Hyunae: I? i… I’m stopping you?

 

-Few more words from him… I think I might collapse…

 

Hyunae: I didn’t stop you, ever. I didn’t. I just want you to focus on your studies first. That’s just what I want you to do now.

 

*Saying those and this… It’s killing me. I’m sorry Hyunae-ssi T_T

 

TOP: Yah! Since when did you become my mother? Ha? Ha?

 

-He changed. He’s changing..

 

Hyunae: You… Your mother?

 

-Still. Tears are on my eyes.

 

TOP: This isn’t going anywhere. You know?

 

*This is too hard for me. But please. I know you know how much you are to me. You are my life. I need to protect you forever. But I have to this also. I’m so sorry.

 

TOP: I have decided. I’ve think of this not just once. Let’s end it here now. Please don’t bother me anymore, I’m getting sick of you already.

 

*Those words.. They’re all lies. Lies. Just lies. T_T

 

Hyunae: Wh.. What.. ??

 

-Did the earth just stopped from revolving? I … I … can’t move any of my body parts. Just what did he say? End it here? …

His image in my eyes is starting to disappear. I wanna scream out his name. But… There’s no voice coming out from my mouth.