4." I'll make you fall in love with me ."

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

It was recess time and Na Eun just can’t wait to leave this class . She pack her stuff in a hurry . Kai notices it and said “Slow down there princess . The food in the cafeteria is not going anywhere .” Na Eun look at Kai annoyedly and said “You should be going to the janitors closet now .” Kai look at her weirdly and said “Wae ?” “They have a lot of pillows there . You can use it and sleep in there too .” Na Eun teased Kai .

Kai got surprise and screamed “Yahh ! Neol !” Na Eun smirked and left the class with Jimin . “What just happened ? Wae did Kai screamed ?” Jimin ask Na Eun . Na Eun ignore her questions and pull her to the cafeteria . L heard everything because he was outside their class .

He look at Na Eun who just passed by him and thought “You’re still the same huh ?”  he then chuckled a little . Kai just left the class and sees L . “Aren’t you going to the cafeteria ?” he ask L . “Moulla , I don’t think I can sit with anyone there .” L said . Kai look at him and said “Ani . You can sit with me . Let’s go .” L smiled and said “Arasso .” they both headed to the cafeteria .

At the cafeteria…

Na Eun and Jimin is sitting at their usual table . Na Eun is eating when Jimin said  “Na Eun-ah , I’m so jealous of you .” Na Eun look at her weirdly “Wae-yo ?” Jimin sigh and said “You got to sit next to Kai and L-oppa is sitting in front of you and you guys will still see each other because you guys live in the same building . Ahh , I wish I was you .”

Na Eun look at her friend and smiled “Yaah , Park Jimin . Don’t be jealous . I’m not interested in both of your bias . So , you should just be happy that they both got in the same class as you . Arasso ?” she said . Jimin smiled and said “Arasso . Gomawo Na Eun-ah . I can’t wait to see L-oppa again .” she giggled and eat her food . Na Eun chuckled at her friend actions .

At that time , Kai entered the cafeteria with L . Everyone started to whisper to each other and look at them . Kai and L just ignore them . They both bought their food and sit at Kai usual table which is at the other end of the cafeteria .

Kai started eating . He eat very fast and L look at how he eat . “Yaah , slow down . You haven’t eat for a few days or something ?” L said to Kai . Kai chuckled and said “Ani . I usual eat like this when I’m hungry .” L nodded and chuckled . He just eat his food slowly .

Jimin notices that Kai is sitting with L . She then said “Na Eun-ah . Look ! My two favourite guys is sitting with each other . Isn’t that sweet ?” Na Eun look at where Jimin is looking and then she sigh “Yeah , sure .” she continue eating . “I wish I could sit with them .” Jimin said and sigh . She continue eating too .

L is looking around the cafeteria and he knows that people are looking at him but he just ignores them . He then stop when he saw Na Eun eating with Jimin . “So , that’s her best friend huh ? I thought she would be friend with the queenkas or something .” L thought .

Kai notices that L was looking at Na Eun and said “You guys close ?” L look at Kai “Mwo ?” he said . “You and Na Eun . Are you guys close ?” Kai ask again . L eyes got widened and said “Mwo ? Ahh , a..ani .” Kai just smirked and said “Chinca ? She doesn’t usually talk to a person who she just met and she did talk to you right ?” L make a weird face and just said “Chincha ? Moulla . I only met her when she’s with A-Pink members .” then he continue eating .

Kai nodded and look at him “So , are you curious about the kids in this school ?” he ask L . L just said “Not really .” Kai look at him and said “But I will still tell you about them . Can I ?” L look at him and said “Arasso . Whatever makes you happy .” Kai then said “Good . Let’s start with those people over there .” he pointed at the students in the middle of the cafeteria .

“Those people are the Kingkas of this school . They thought they can just be an idol when they graduated from school .” he said .  L just keep listening . “The other group there is the nerds ones . Who just study but can sing , dance , rap and all kind of talents . The one behind the kingkas table is the Queenkas .” he pointed to Yuri’s table .

“They can sing and dance but only few of them have talents . Yuri is the leader . Whatever she says , the others girls in this school will listened .” Kai said . “Well , except for this one girl .” he continued . L look at him and said “Who ?”

Kai then said “Well , this girl . She’s quite popular and very stubborn . When she first got in this school , Yuri have been trying to get her in the Queenkas group but she keep rejecting that offer . Until one day , Yuri just give up on her .” L then nodded and ask “Who ?”

Kai look at him and said “Son Na Eun .” L chuckled and said “I’’m not surprise .” Kai look at him weirdly . “What do you mean you’re not surprise ?” Kai ask . L then look at him and said “Ani . She looks like that kind of girl who doesn’t listenes to people .”  Kai just nodded . L exhale and drink his water .

After school…

The second day of school is finally done and Na Eun is headed to her locker to get her stuff . Jimin is next to her and she said “I wish L-oppa would just look at me and say hi to me or something .” she pouted . Na Eun then sigh and said “I don’t know why you like that guy so much . He’s not even that nice .” Jimin was about to say something when Yuri and her gang suddenly comes towards Na Eun . “What did you just say ?” she said to Na Eun .

Jimin got surprise and tried to help Na Eun but Yuri ask her to be quiet . “Repeat that one more time .” Yuri said to Na Eun . At that time , people started to surround them and look at Yuri and Na Eun . Na Eun look at Yuri and said “L is not that nice . He’s not that good looking actually .”

Yuri and her gangs’ eyes widenes and Yuri screamed “Mworagu ?!” . At the same time , L and Kai is walking at that area . “What’s going on ?” L said to Kai . Kai just shook his head he then tilt his head . His eyes widened when he saw Na Eun and Yuri . “Are they fighting ?” Kai thought . L look at him weirdly and said “Wae-yo ?”

Kai didn’t say a word and just push everyone and go through the people to go to Na Eun and Yuri . L got surprised and followed him “Aisshh , what’s wrong with this kid .” Yuri then said “Yaah , Son Na Eun ! You think you can say that about our oppa just because you’re an idol too ?”

Na Eun smirked and said “Ani . I just never like him even before I debuted .” “Yaah !” Yuri was about to push Na Eun when Kai suddenly screamed “Stop !” They all turn to Kai . “Kai-ssi .” Yuri said in an innocent tone . Na Eun just sigh at her fakeness . Kai look at Na Eun then at Yuri . “What’s going on here ?” he ask .

Yuri was about to say something when L suddenly appeared . They all look L . Na Eun look at him then look away . L look at them and then at Na Eun . “What happened here ?” he ask Kai . Kai then look at Yuri . Yuri look at L and said “Oppa , this Na Eun girl just said something bad about you . We all backing you up but she keep saying bad things about you .”

Na Eun just sigh at her attitude . L then look Na Eun . “Chincha ? What did you said ?” Na Eun then look at him . Yuri then said “Yeah . tell him what you just said to us .” she look at Na Eun with an evil smile . Na Eun look at her then look at L . “What ? Cat got your tounge ?” Kais ask Na Eun .

Everyone are all looking at them . Jimin didn’t know what to do . Na Eun then look at L and said “ I just told them that I don’t know why girls love you so much because you’re not that nice or even that good looking .” Everyone got surprise . “See ! I told you oppa .” Yuri said to L .

“Anything else ?” L ask Na Eun . “Ohh and that I never like you or even love you even before I debuted .” she said then make an annoyed face . Everyones jaws dropped . Even Kai is surprised at her attitude . “Na Eun-ssi .” Kai said . Na Eun just ignore him . L smirked and chuckled . He then come towards Na Eun . Na Eun got surprise and just look at him .

Everyone look at L who is getting closer to Na Eun . Kai look at them both weirdly . Na Eun keep moving backward until she hit the locker at her back . Their faces are now inces away . L look right in her eyes . Na Eun look at him and said “What are you doing ?” she almost stuttering . L smirked and said “You never like me or love me huh ? Fine . Then  , I’ll make you fall in love with me .”

Everyone got surprised at his words to Na Eun . Kai then said “L sunbaenim..” “Op..oppa..” the girls said . Jimin look at Na Eun and L then she said “Na Eun-ah..” Na Eun sigh and smirked at him . Then she pushed L and walk away . Jimin look at her walking away and called her “Na Eun-ah ! Na Eun-ah !” but Na Eun didn’t hear her .

Na Eun headed to the main gate and ride her van . After she got in her van , she can feel heart beats faster and thought “Fine . Let’s see if you can make me fall for you .” Her van then headed to A-Pink’s dorms . 

 

Hello everybody ! Done with my other chapter . What do you guys think about this so far ? I hope you guys will continue reading . Hihi thank youuu :) xoxo