21.

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

On Monday , they all went to school as usual . Na Eun go to her locker as usual to take out some books . Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder . She look to her right but no one was there . Then someone said “BAHH !” Na Eun got surprised and look to her left . It was Kai . “Aisshh you scared me . Yaah Kim Jongin .” she almost screamed .

Kai laugh and said “Arasso arasso . Mianhe . I was just playing .” Na Eun just shook her head and said “Ahh , wait , you’re early today . Did something happened ?” Kai just leaned on the locker and look down . Na Eun look at weirdly . There’s something suspicious about him . She closed her locker and said “Jongin-ssi..”

Kai look at her “Umm ?” he just mumbled . “When you said that Jimin told you everything what happened between me and L , how did you guys end up on the phone with each other ?” she asked . Kai’s eyes widened and said “Well , just…we…well..i umm..” Na Eun look at him and said “Yaah , are you guys together now ?”

Kai got surprised and said “Mwo ? Aniyaa..not yet atleast .” he lowered his voice and rubbed the back of his neck . Na Eun chuckled and said “Waah , Kim Jongin . Finally you have someone you can be together with huh ?” Kai chuckled and said “How about you ? You must be thrilled to be with him right ?”

Na Eun got surprised “Yahhh..how did you know ?” she asked with a curious face . Kai sigh because he accidently blurt out about it . He ruffled his hair and said “Umm…Jimin..” he then look down . Na Eun sigh “Waah , this girl chincha chincha asking for death .” she said in an annoyed tone . Kai then laugh fakely and said “Eiiyy calm down . Its not like I’m gonna tell anyone about it .” Na Eun just nodded and sigh in relieved .

Then suddenly L come towards them . As usual , everyone even boys will stare at L . Some are fangirling . L saw Na Eun and Kai . “Hey guys .” he greeted them . Kai shake his hand while Na Eun just smiled at him . Kai then tapped L’s shoulder and said “Congrats hyung . You got a good catch .” he teased .

L got surprised and said “d..dae ?” he almost stuttered and look at Na Eun . “Did you tell him ?” he asked . Na Eun look at him and said “Ani..wae would I ?” “Then , how did he know ?” he asked again . “Jimin told him .” Na Eun replied . L sigh and said “Then , you must be the one who told her right ?” Na Eun sigh in disbelief and said “Dae . I did . Wae ? Are you mad ?” L step forward and said “Yaah , Son Na Eun .” “Wae Kim Myungsoo ?” she replied back .

They are almost going for a fight when Jimin come and stop them . “Eiyy , whats with the fighting ? You guys going to cause a news .” she said . L and Na Eun just stepped back and sigh . L fix his tie and Na Eun fix her hair . They are trying to calm down . Jimin then look at Kai . “Wae didn’t you stop them ?” she asked him .

Kai look at her and said “Well , I thought it would be fun .” “Aisshh , you chincha .” Jimin complained . Kai just rubbed the back of her neck and look down . Jimin then said “Let’s get to class .” she pulled Na Eun with her and eyed Kai to do the same to L . Kai pulled L and they walk together with Kai and L walking behind the girls .

The whole time in class , Na Eun and L didn’t say a word to each other . This make Jimin feel bad . During free period , Jimin decided to let L sit next to Na Eun . Na Eun is sleeping with her head on the table . So did Kai . Jimin come towards Kai and wake him up . Kai look at her . “Wae ?” he asked . Jimin make the sshhh sound . She then pulled Kai to sit somewhere else . Kai watched as Jimin come towards L .

“L-oppa..” Jimin said . L look at her . “Can you sit next to Na Eun for a while ?” she said . L sigh and said “Wae would I ?” Jimin then said “Ani..it wasn’t her fault that she told me about you and her . Just talk to her okay ? You guys are just starting to have a relationship . You don’t want to ruined it because of this small thing right ?”

L sigh and look behind him . He saw Na Eun sleeping . He turn back and said “Arasso..” Jimin mouthed a thank you . He just nodded and sit next to Na Eun who doesn’t noticed that L is next to her . Jimin then go towards Kai . “I did it . woohoo .” she said smiling . Kai chuckled and said “Good job Jimin .” and ruffled her hair . Jimin chuckled and fix her hair back .

L watched as Na Eun sleep . His heart soften a bit . He smiled and leaned his head on the table looking towards Na Eun . “I don’t want to lose you again . I’m sorry he whispers and touched her lips . He then leaned forward and kiss her lips . He did it slowly not to wake Na Eun up . He pulled away and smiled . He then close his eyes to sleep .

Na Eun then opened her eyes . She heard everything he said and what he just did . She blushed a bit and smiled . “I’m sorry too .” she whispers and hold his hand . He can feel it and hold her hand back . They both sleep until the recess . Jimin and Kai smiled watching them .

After 6 months , it was time for summer vacation . Na Eun and L are still together happily . Kai and Jimin are together for 2 months now . It took a while for him to confessed to Jimin his true feelings . At the A-Pink dorm , Na Eun is packing her bags because she is going for  a week vacation with L along with Kai and Jimin .

“Waahh , unnie.. I’m so jealous .” Hayoung said to Na Eun . Na Eun just chuckled . Chorong then said “Aisshh , what to be jealous about ? We will be like her someday .” “Its easy for you to say . You and Woohyun oppa already plan for a vacation together .” Bomi said . “Well , i..thats different .” Chorong make an excuse . All the girls laugh .

The next morning , Na Eun and Jimin are already at the airport . After a few minutes , Kai and L arrived . They aboard the flight after a while . They all go to a vacation at Venice , Italy . Since Kai’s dad have a resort there , its easier for them to stay .

They all had fun eating and swim at the beach . They took a lot of pictures together . At night , Kai and Jimin spend a movie night together in Jimin’s and Na Eun’s room .

Meanwhile , L and Na Eun sit together at the beach with candles surrounding them . Na Eun leaned on L . They talk and laugh . “I hope this moment last forever .” L suddenly said . Na Eun lift her head up and look at him . L look at her back . They both leaned forward and their lips touch .

They pulled off the kiss and smiled at each other . “Me too .” Na Eun said . L back hug her and said “I told you I’ll make you fall in love with me .” Na Eun chuckled and said “Yeah , you did it . Congrats .” she . L laugh and so does Na Eun .  They both enjoyed the night together . They hope they’re relationship will last long like how they be friends for almost 10 years . 

 

EVERYBODY ! Finally done with the last chapter ! Sorry if its not what you expected or its too short :(( I have to keep myself busy with my new fanfic ^.^ First of all , thank you so muchhhh for reading my fics . I love you guys so much ! i almost reach my 100 subbies . Thank youuu ! You guys are lovelyyy :'))))) Please look forward to my new fic . I hope you guys will give much love to it like you guys did to my previous one . THANK YOUUU AND I LOVEE YOUU xoxoxo