5.Tree House

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

In Infinite’s dorm..

L just arrived their dorm . “Ohh ? You’re home ? How’s school ?” Woohyun who is watching the tv ask L . L just ignore his questions and headed to his room . Woohyun watched him entered his room and said “What’s wrong with him ?” and continue watching the tv .

L entered his room and saw Sungyeol and Sungjong were playing games in their phones . He ignored them and just lay on his bed with his school uniform on . Sungyeol and Sungjong look at him weirdly . “How’s school hyung ?” Sungjong ask . but L just keep quiet . Sungyeol then said “What’s wrong with him ?” Sungjong shook his head and they continue playing games .

L is just laying on his bed thinking what just happened at school earlier . “I’ll make you fall in love with me .” he keep thinking what he just said at Na Eun . “Aissshh ! Why did I say that ?!” he thought and messed up his hair . “How am I suppose to that when I know she really hates me ?” He sigh and just decided to take a nap . Sungyeol and Sungjong keep looking at him weirdly .

“What is wrong with that hyung ?” Sungjong ask Sungyeol . Sungyeol keep blinking because he was surprise at his friend behavior . “Moulla . Let’s just get out of here .” Sungyeol said and they both left the room leaving L taking a nap .

In A-Pink’s dorm..

Na Eun just arrived from school . She just decided to forget what happened earlier and not to think about what L said or thinking about him . She entered her room and see Eunji with her laptop . Na Eun was about to change her clothes when Eunji said “Yaah , Na Eun-ah , come here .” Na Eun sigh and said “Wae ?” “Hoya oppa asked me to check out Sunggyu’s new song . Let’s watched the MV together .” Eunji said

Na Eun want to reject but she don’t want to argue with Eunji so she just sit next to her unnie . “Arasso .” Na Eun said and sit next to Eunji . Eunji smiled and press play at Sunggyu’s 60 Seconds MV . Na Eun and Eunji watched the MV and suddenly Na Eun’s eyes widened when she saw L was in the video .

Na Eun sigh and said “I’m gonna take a shower now .” and left the room . Eunji watch Na Eun leave the room and said “What’s wrong with her ? She just watch a few seconds of this video and left  .” Eunji sigh and keep listening to that song . “Waah , Sunggyu oppa new song is daebak .” Eunji said in her satoori dialect .

That night , Na Eun is doing her homework when she got a phone call . “Ohh its Jimin . Ahh , she must be mad at me for leaving her like that earlier .” she answer her phone and said “Yoboseyo ?” “Yaah , Son Na Eun . Neol kenchana ? Wae did you left like that ?” Jimin said . Na Eun sigh and said “Ahh , mianhe Jimin ah . I just had to leave .”

Jimin nodded and said “You must be really angry at what L-oppa said to you right ?” Na Eun just said “A little . But I just let it go . Nothing’s going to happen between us . So , I hope you’re not angry at me because L was so close to me .” Jimin chuckled and said “Ani . I’m not mad . I’m just scared what might happen to him at that time .”

Na Eun make a weird face and said “What might happened to him ?” Jimin chuckled and said “I’m scared that you will kick him or punch him .” Na Eun got surprise and said “Yahh !” she laughed . Jimin laugh too . “Whatever happen tomorrow , i will support you . Arasso ?” Jimin said . “Arasso . Gomawo .” Na Eun thanked her and smiled . “Kenchana . I’ll see you tomorrow . Good bam .” Jimin said . “Dae . Good bam .” Na Eun replied and they both hang up .

Na Eun sigh in relieve because she don’t want Jimin to think anything between her and L . She suddenly thought what L said earlier . “I’ll make you fall in love with me .” She shook her head and thought “Ani ani . That’s just stupid . He knows that I hate him .” She then continue her work .

At school..

Na Eun is at her locker as usual . Suddenly she got a call from Jimin . “Yaah , ottiga ? Wae aren’t you here yet ?” Na Eun ask Jimin . Jimin then said “Ahh , miahe . I got a stomachache . I have to stay in bed all day .” “Ahh , arasso . Kenchana . Just rest . Feel better soon okay ?” Na Eun said and they both hang up . “No Jimin for a day ?” she thought and sigh .

She is reading her book when she heard someone open the locker next to her’s . She look at the person but all she could see is his hair because the locker block his face . She just continue reading . The school bell ring and she was about to go to her class when the person next to her locker close his locker .

She was surprise to see it was L . She sigh and turn away . “Wae do I have to see his face early in the morning . Aishh .” she thought and headed to her class . L was surprise to see Na Eun too . He didn’t know that Na Eun’s locker is next to his locker . He watched Na Eun walk away and sigh . “You’re making this more complicated you know ?” he thought and headed to his class which is also Na Eun’s class .

Na Eun just enter her class and she was surprise to see everyone is staring at her . “Does she really hate L-oppa ?” “Who she think she is ?” “Wae would L-oppa make her fall in love with him when she’s not even that pretty ?” students in her class keep whispering . Na Eun just ignore them and walk to her table .

She then sit . She sigh and just take out her books . When she look to her left she sees Kai sleeping . She want to smacked his head with her book but she just didn’t feel like it today . She just continue with her work . Suddenly Kai said “Wae didn’t you hit my head today ?”

 Na Eun look at him with a blank face and just continue with her work . Kai look ather weirdly . “Yaah , are you sure you’re the real Son Na Eun ?” Kai said and leaned his face forward to Na Eun’s face . Their face are so close . Na Eun got surprise and just keep blinking . Kai then look at her eyes . He suddenly felt something .

“Ehem ehem .” someone cough . Kai immediately pulled his face away and they both look at that person . It was L . L look at them both weirdly and then look at Na Eun . Na Eun just make a blank expression then look at her books as if nothing happened between her and L . L sigh and sit at his table .

Kai notices them both act weird and said “Wae did you guys act like you guys didn’t know each other after what happened yesterday ?” he ask Na Eun . Na Eun didn’t even look at him and said “What happened yesterday ?” she pretended that she don’t know what happened yesterday . Kai sigh and said “Is he gonna really make you fall in love with him ?”  he look at Na Eun .

L heard what Kai said and keep hearing . He want to hear what Na Eun is going to say . Na Eun look at Kai and said “What are you talking about ? Just continue your work from yesterday .” she still act like nothing happened . Kai then shook his head and continue his work . “I don’t care what is he going to do . Whatever it is , its not gonna work on me .” she thought  and continue her work .

L sigh when he heard what Na Eun said to Kai . “You’re gonna pretend nothing happened right ? Fine then . I’ll play your game .” L thought and focus on what the teacher is teaching .

After recess..

Na Eun is walking at the school’s field since she still have 30 minutes before her class start . She just taking a walk because she want to release all her thoughts . While she was walking suddenly someone block her way . She stopped walking and look up . “What are you doing here all alone ?” it was Kai who ask her .

She sigh and said “Just , walking . Wae are you here ? Shouldn’t you be sleeping or something ?” Kai chuckled and said “I’m not sleepy all the time you know ?” Na Eun just smiled a little . “Ohh ? You just smiled because of me didn’t you ?” Kai ask her with a surprise expression . Na Eun stop smiling . "Are you stressed about something ?" Kai asked . Na Eun look at him surpsely and said  “Ani . What are you talking about ?”

Kai just smirked and said “Can I show you something ?” Na Eun got surprise and look at him . “Show me what ?” “I can tell you but it would be easier if I show you .” Kai said . Na Eun didn’t want to go but something in his expression make her want to know what it is . She look around and said “Why not .”

Kai smiled and said “Good . Follow me .” Na Eun followed him . They both passed the school’s back door . The back door leads them to a forest behind their school . Kai didn’t say anything along the way . Na Eun is suspicious and stopped walking . Kai notices it and look at her . “Wae did you stop ?” he ask .

Na Eun then said “Where are we going ?” Kai sigh and said “I’ll show you if you follow me .” Na Eun shook her head . Kai sigh again and pulled her hand “Just trust me .” he said . Na Eun got surprised at his attitude and just follow him . Suddenly they both stop walking . Na Eun look at him and ask “Wae-yo ?” Kai smiled at her and said " we have to climb up ."

Na Eun look at him weirdly “Mwo ?” she ask . Kai point to the big tree infront of them . Na Eun jaws dropped when she see the tree . “How are we suppose to get up there ?” she ask . Kai then pulled her to the other side of the tree and there was a ladder . “Let’s go up.” He ask her . Na Eun keep shaking her head . But Kai keep forcing her too .

“Trust me . I’ll be in front of you at all time .” He said . Na Eun then said “Why can’t you be behind me ?” Kai then make a weird face and said “If we’re climbing and I’m behind you , you do realize you’re wearing a skirt right ?” Na Eun then close his mouth with her hand and said “Arasso arasso . I get it . Just go first .”

Kai chuckled and said “Good . Just don’t look down okay ?” Kai then climb the ladder . Na Eun take a deep breath and climb the ladder . She keep praying not to look down . Then , they finally arrive at the top . Kai help Na Eun up . Na Eun then said “Where are you tak-“ Na Eun was about to continue when she was surprise to see that they both are now inside a tree house . A wooden old tree house .

“Is this a tree house ?” she ask Kai . Kai nodded . “Waah , daebak .” she said while touching the wooden walls . Kai then said “You should see the view from up here .” Na Eun look at him . Kai then pointed to her the balcony of the tree house and then she look at the view . Her jaw drop when she saw the view was so beautiful and she can see the school building from here .

“Waahh , daebak . Its beautiful .” she said while smiling . Kai smiled and sit at the balcony . “Sit here .” Kai pointed Na Eun to sit next to him . She hesistate at first but she just sit down . “Its beautiful isn’t it ?” Kai said . Na Eun nodded . “How did you know about this place ?” she ask .

Kai sigh and said “When I started to enter this school , I feel so uncomfortable . I feel so stressed with this school management and rules . One day , i want to skip class I walk until I reach this tree . I look up and saw this tree house . I keep coming here eversince . Even when I was a trainee , when I want to clear my mind , I will come here .”

Na Eun listened to his story and admirer how he is actually not that bad . He’s not actually a lazy and hot tempered person . Just someone who have a lot of things in his mind . She then ask “What did you do everytime you come here ?” Kai look at her and said “I usually listened to songs and just sleep to clear my mind .” “Sleep ?” Na Eun said and laugh .

Kai look at her and said “Wae ?” Na Eun stopped laughing and said “Ani . I’m impressed how you use this tree house as your comfort place to find peace .” Kai smiled and said “You can come here whenever you want to you know ?” Na Eun look at her and said “I can ? Chinhca ?” Kai nodded and said “You look like a girl who need peace in your mind .”

Na Eun smiled at him and said “Gomawo Jongin-ssi . I appreciated that you show me your wonderful place .” Kai smiled and said “Kenchana but you can call me Kai .” Na Eun shook her head and said “No . I will call you Jongin .” Kai then said “Yaah , everybody call me Kai .” “So ?” Na Eun said ignoring his command . Kai then look at her eyes and felt the same thing he felt before .

He sigh and laugh “Forget it . Just call me whatever you want .” Na Eun laugh and said “Gomawoyo .” Na Eun then look at the view . Kai then stare at her without her notice . “You’re not that bad for a princess . You have beautiful eyes too .” he thought and smiled . He then look at the view too . They both enjoyed the view .

When they hear the school bell ring , they both quickly run towards their class . They reach their class 10 minutes late . “Geusamnida we’re late .” Kai and Na Eun apologize to their teacher . Everyone look at them weirdly even L . “Wae are they together ?” “I thought they always fight ?” “Are they in a relationship or something ?” the students in class keep whispering .

The teacher just forgive them and ask them to go to their table . Na Eun and Kai bow to their teacher and sit at their table . L just ignore them “Wae did they go together to be this late ? What are you doing L ? You don’t care about her remember .” he thought and just continue his work .

Na Eun and Kai are still catching their breath for running earlier . They look at each other and chuckled . “We should go there again sometime .” Na Eun said to him . Kai smiled at her and nodded . Na Eun smiled back and they both start to do their work . 

 

Hello everybody ! Sorry for updating late . I was think of stopping this fanfic yesterday but since many people ask me to continue , i keep on updating . hihi thank you so much for those who give me my spirit back on continuing this fanfic . Please look forward for my update . Keep reading and thank youuu :) xoxo

P/s : I focus on Kai and Na Eun here . Just because i want to focus on MyungEun on the next chapter , hihi . Keep reading and find out what will happen with these people ;) Thank youuu