It's me Kris

Boys Over Flowers

Sorry for the long update to the ones that didn't unsubscribe thanks I'm on track now I'll update all my fics it'll take a bit time^^ 

 


 

Kris told the rest of F4 members to go to his families hospital.

Daehyun: "Vic?" Daehyun went and hugged her.

Victoria: " Who are you?" Victoria asked.

Daehyun: "Iiitss me Daehyun-oppa.." He smiled.

Victoria: "Daehyun-oppa?" She looked at him weirdly.

Daehyun: "Wh-what's going on is this a hidden camera prank?" He laughed.

Kris told F4 to come out the room.

Kris: "Vic she she she she lost her memory.." He told them in disbelief.

L.Joe: "How?!" He grabbed Kris collar.

Gongchan: "Eyy lets not be violent in the hospital." He took down L.Joe hands.

 

Kris: "She lost her memory at times she won't be able to see us hear us or even talk. The only way is to make her remember so her brain will function again." Kris sobbed and drop down on the floor.

 

Gongchan: "Due to that accident?" Gongchan cried miserably.

L.Joe punched the wall Daehyun look through the window on the door and whispered "Vic.."

 

Doctor: "Kris-ssi we have good news we can let her see with a little surgery and also talk. But but her hearing and amnesia will be up to you guys to let her remember." 

 

Kris: "PLEASE HURRY LET HER HAVE THE SURGERY NOW!!" Kris begged.

Doctor: "For this surgery we need a family permission to sign the forms." 

Kris: " I'll sign it I'm her boyfriend." Kris raised his hand.

Doctor: "Okay." 

Gongchan gave Kris a bitter look.

But Kris was his friend so he smiled even though Kris said boyfriend.

The nurse took Victoria to E.R room.

 The surgeons put Victoria to sleep for an hour so she wouldn't feel any pain.

After the hour they wrapped a bandage around her eyes so no bright light will affect the process.

But the thing is Victoria has to learn from scratch.

Meaning for able to talk she has learn by numbers and the ABC's.

It takes patient and the right process of teaching.

Everyday each F4 member comes in and tutor her.

Even though she can't see yet it's better for to 'feel' the object she will learn.

After 2 weeks they took the bandage off, of course she was still confused about the,"F4"

Her hearing is the problem so they write words and she sounds them out.

Slowly her words her pronunciation starts to develop and there she talked and hold longer conversation with F4 by writing that is.

The doctor told the F4 member to let her learn how to lip-read in case there is a situation.

One day at night Victoria went to the vending machine to buy a soda.

When she saw some suspicious people lurking in the hallway.

Due to amnesia she couldn't recognize that it was Kris mom with her right handed man.

Kris mom: "Hello... We meet again." The lady scoffed.

Victoria couldn't respond since she couldn't hear them.

So she looked at her lips.

Victoria: "Hello....and your are?" Victoria looked at them confusily.

The lady looked at her awarkly.

Kris mom: "Nice talking to you... Toodles~~"

Victoria just bowed.

 

Kris mom told her right handed man to go see why Victoria is in the hospital. 

Nurse: "I'm sorry but the patients information are private." The nurse said nervously.

Kris mom: "Would you like to be fired I'm the director of the hospital!" She blurted out.

Nurse: "I'm sorry, who would you like me to look up?" She the computer.

Kris mom: "Song Qian" 

Nurse: "This patient has amnesia and hearing loss." 

Kris mom: "Really....?" She turned around and grin.

They left the hospital and to her company.

Kris mom: "Find a way to get rid of her." She told her right hand man.

 

TBC 

SORRY for the update so how is it so far? Good dramatic right? 

Been catching up in some k dramas and tw dramas

i recommend you guys to watch.....

Kdrama: 

"Baker king Kim Tak Goo" (I've watched this on drama fever since viki didn't have it :/) I finish this in three days! It's so awesome like yes yes yes! If you love pastry this is the one and if it love eugene and yoon si yoon. This is one of the highest rated dramas 50.8% !! Watch to find how the reason it's so awesome search on google.

"Feast of the Gods" if you love food this is the drama 

 

TW DRAMAS

"Love Myself or You/Pleasantly surprised" food in here too!! Cute guys! And puff Guo is in here aka heechul wgm "wife".