Kidnapped

Boys Over Flowers

Really sorry for taking so long to update so much homework and school the past few months. I have a new fanfic called "Let's Love" it's a girlxgirl fanfic my first ever one featuring of course Victoria and EXID Hani also Sehun. You guys are welcome to see the preview and subscribe to be updated. And if your not into the "genre" don't bash but I know my elders and subscribers won't do that^^ just read my other fanfic that aren't girlxgirl^^.

So the Let's Love Fanific I already have the first chapter please do check it out^^ 

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921636/let-s-love-fxband-hani-victoria-exo-sehun-exid-exotoria


 

Kris mom: "When I get rid of her, Kris can no longer be with her and I'll have him engage with the heiress of TD." She grinned.

 

Victoria who was passing my saw Kris mom and a man speaking but couldn't hear due to her hearing loss.

She didn't recognize the presence of them.

Gongchan who was running in the hallway to look for Victoria.

When he found her he was happy but seeing Kris mom made him feel bitter.

"Vic!" Gongchan came from behind place his hands on her shoulder Suprising her causing her to jump.

Kris mom turns to see the two, "Go." She tells her right hand man.

The man left and Victoria feeling a scary aurora from him.

 

"I thought you were dating Kris, looks like you have plenty of boys around you, amazing." She says sarcastically as heading towards the two.

 

"What your saying is quite inappropriate." Gongchan said in fury.

Daehyun and L.Joe who comes towards them gathering behind Victoria and Gongchan.

"Why do you stick with my dear son Kris when you have all these boys, how shameless." She scoffed.

Victoria couldn't hear a thing but looking at Kris mom expression seems like she said something unpleasant.

"A madam like you shouldn't speak such trashy words like this." Daehyun looks up bitterly.

"You should be careful of what you say, Daehyun-ssi." Kris mom eyed him.

 

 " A high class lady like you shouldn't speak such unpleasant words like so, the media will find out." Kris who camed up to her hearing such words from his mom.

 

"Aigoo my son helping such kids that makes me sad." She sarcastically stated.

"Their not such kids, their my friends." Kris angrily states.

"Someone like you don't need friends, let's go." She rolled her eyes.

"No." He refuses.

"You'll definitely regret this." His mom told bitterly and walked away.

"Regret nothing." Kris told his mom as she walked away.

 

"Are you guys alright? Don't take her comment heartily." Kris told them.

"At times like this I'm grateful Victoria didn't hear your mom's trashy malicious words." Gongchan grumped.

"Chill down Gongchan." Daehyun calmed Gongchan down.

"Hey-hey how bout' we go get some tteokbokki!" Ljoe livened to mood up.

 

"Call! After all it's Vic's favorite snack!" Daehyun grinned putting his arms around Victoria shoulder and heading to an elevator along with the rest behind the two.

 

Due to having amnesia Victoria is still awkward with the F4 members and the fact she can't hear oddly makes her restless and bothered. 

 

As they were heading down the hospital Victoria's nursed spotted Victoria.

"Excuse me, Patient Song Qian! Patient Song Qian!" 

F4 started running and Daehyun grabbing Victoria wrist urging to run quick as possible.

The nurse chases but trips when her shoe slipped off her feet.

They stopped to catch their breaths and spotted the snack tent.

'Savory Fish Cakes! Slurpy Udon! Soondae! Spicy Sweet tteokbokki!'

They went up to the tent and had took a seat ordering plenty of tteobbokki along with water of course.

"Now that I think about it, I've never been in a commoners tent or eating this!" Ljoe looked confusedly.

"How did you even know the name of this snack?" Daehyun questions.

"It just popped into my mind!" Ljoe laughed.

 "We've become a commoner like Victoria!" Daehyun joked in which ljoe laughs at his comment.

"Maybe because we hang around with her so much, we've started to change as well." Gongchan smiled.

"Here! Try it!" Kris offered Victoria some tteobbokki. 

Victoria doesn't hesitate and tries the dish, and smiled.

Ljoe elbowed Daehyun, "She's smiling....again." How they missed her smile.

Gongchan placed some soondae on her plate.

She ate it happily.

Victoria lips started to move, "Thanks." 

F4 were so happy she finally spoke to them after a while.

Gongchan started to ruffle her hair.

She suddenly blushes.

Kris who was eyeing the situation seemed a bit jealous.

"You guys what if Victoria falls in love with Gongchan." Ljoe chuckled.

Kris kicked Ljoe foot under the table and cause Ljoe to jump off his chair.

"Yah!" Ljoe looked at him pissed.

Suddenly Victoria started holding her ears in pain a loud noise inside her ears caused her to seem uncomfortable she started panicking and tears rolled down.

They all looked at her worriedly and ask what's wrong.

She started biting her lips in pain and holding her ears.

"Ljoe, Daehyun pay for the food Kris let's take her back to the hospital." Gongchan panic.

Gongchan lifted Victoria in bridal style and rushed to the hospital with Kris behind him.

Kris seems hurt but shook his head due to knowing Victoria comes first.

But as he was running some men's kidnapped Kris.

They blind folded him and put him in a minivan rushed out.

Both Daehyun and Ljoe didn't get to see what happened and rushed to the hospital.

Doctors ran to Gongchan and Victoria.

"She started panicking and holding onto her ears tightly." 

Gongchan placed her onto her bed.

"She's probably starting to gain her hearing again." The doctors told them happily.

Gongchan started to hug Victoria really tightly and she seemed shock and hugged him back.

 

"We've got him, no one spotted us." 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

I am truly sorry for the lack of updates for the past year very very sorry. Due to school and catching up to dramas and I've finish a long drama instead of updating I'm very sorry. 

Has anyone watched Queen Seon Deok if you do could we just fa girl it I literally cried on the last episode I shipped 

Bidam x Deokman so badly and I don't it really was a sad drama he was my favorite.