No Worries..TOO Y!!

Boys Over Flowers

Can't Wait for F(X) comeback am I right my readers?! ^.~ By the way KHS is shorten for Kris sister in the story Koo Hye Sun so hope it don't confuse you guys^^

 


 

KHS: "No worries I shut the site down already, so mom won't know." She gaved a heavenly smile at the kids.

F4 immediately hugged her they were so thankful towards her.

KHS: "Victoria right,? Well if Kris ever bothers you tell me I'll just beat him up for you." She smiled at Victoria.

Kris: "NOONA!!" He yelled.

KHS: "Yahh! I'm your sister don't raise your tone or I'll beat you up!" She raised her fist.

Kris: "Okay-Ok-Okay!" He backed away from his sister.

KHS: "Anybody hungry?" The sister asked.

Every one of them nod their head.

KHS immediately took her phone out and called someone 

KHS: "Bring it." She demanded nicely.

Then a limo came towards them.

KHS: "Get in." She said happily.

The girls were amazed by the limo.

Kris took Victoria hand and pulled her in to the limo.

Luna pouted since she was basically no one without Victoria.

They all for in the limo and headed towards a beach.

Daehyun: "Dang, Jeju sure has a clean beach!" He smiled as he look out the window.

Kris: "Noona, where are we heading?" He asked.

 

KHS: "Didn't you guys say you were hungry I'm bring you to eat by the beach, us girls love the beach." She winked at Luna and Victoria.

 

L.Joe: "Us guys love it to!" He smiled.

KHS: "Sure you do more like love the bikinis the girls wear!" She laughed.

Victoria and Luna and so did the other members laughed.

L.Joe: "Don't gotta say it like that. Noona, your still mean as ever!" He pouted.

Daehyun: "Soo, Victoria are you gonna wear a bikini?" He winked.

Kris: "NO SHE AIN'T!!!!! NEVER!!!! So you guys could see her body NEVER EVER!!!" He raged with jealous in him.

{KrisToria>.^}

But he did wanted to see her in a bikini.

Daehyun: "Why so you could see it yourself." He grinned.

L.Joe highfive Daehyun.

Gongchan: "Eyy he's just protecting his girlfriend." He knocked Daehyuns and L.Joe heads together.

Luna: "Victoria maybe wearing a bikini is not bad?" She said to Victoria.

Daehyun/L.Joe: "I'm starting to like you Luna!" They said in unison.

KHS: "Hmm, how about us girls go shopping for bikinis and you guys make food?" She asked everyone.

Everyone nodded except Kris.

He kept thinking what if they go to the beach every single guy will look at his girlfriend.

His mind was everywhere.

While he was thinking all that the girls were long gone and that he guys were in the kitchen preparing food.

Kris came in to reality.

Kris: "WHAT-THE...Where are we?" He asked.

Gongchan: "While you were daydreaming we (F4) carried you here." He stated as he massage his own shoulders.

Kris: "Where's the girls?!" He yelled.

L.Joe: "They went shopping!" He shook his head looking at Krs in a weird way.

Daehyun: "Ahh, just face reality we all want to see how Victoria looks." He smiled.

Kris: "Shut up!!" He blurted out.

Gongchan: "Come on stop playing let's prepare the food." He said looking through the kitchen.

~~

The girls arrived at a little shop where all sorts of bikinis, shorts, etc.

KHS: "Anything you guys like?" She asked.

Luna: "We're just checking." She smiled.

Suddenly Luna dashed to Victoria.

Luna: "There only two pieces bikini but the cost soooo much!" She whispered to Vctoria.

Victoria: "I know." Victoria bited her lips.

KHS just smiled and walked up to them.

KHS: "Go ahead and pick, it's on me." She smiled.

Victoria: "No, it isn't right." She shook her head.

KHS: "If you don't buy anything then I guess I'll just go home and be sad.." She lied.

Victoria: "You can't Kris will be sse." She muttered.

KHS: "Then hurry and pick something!" She smiled at the two.

Victoria walked around to see the clothes she spotted something it wasn't too much it was simple.

Luna: "Lets buy a simple and cheap concept." She told Victoria and KHS.

They agreed.

Luna picked some thing for KHS.

KHS picked something for Victoria.

Victoria picked something for Luna.

They liked each others taste.

They headed back to where the guys were.

Victoria: "Um, you guys go I'm going to watch the beach." She smiled.

KHS: "Sure, we'll see if they destroy the kitchen or not." She laughed and walked with Luna.

Victoria: "Ahh smell so fresh!" She breah In the fresh air and played with the sand.

KHS: "We're back!" She dashed in the kitchen.

F4 looked up.

Kris: "Where's Victoria?!" He asked worriedly.

Luna: "Shes at the beach." Luna smiled.

Kris: "What!! How many guys were there OMG!! What was she wearing!!" He screamed.

KHS: "Ohh her clothes didn't cover most of her body, and guys surrounded her." She joked and lied.

Kris: "I have to go now!" He ran out.

Daehyun: "Hmm clothes are not bad... What was Victoria wearing?" He grinned.

L.Joe: "Yeah~~" He smiled.

KHS: "You'll see soon, we look pretty HUH?" She walked to Luna.

 

L.Joe: "I bet Victoria looks good." He drooled.
 
Luna: "She sure did!" Luna smiled.
 
~~
Victoria was enjoying the air.

Kris: "Victoria!!" He yelled.

Victoria was playing with sand and she heard a familiar voice she turned around and saw Kris.

She smiled brightly.

 

Kris: "Aisshh, they lied she... She looks good with anything...even without bikini!" He muttered he thought he was talking inside  his brain but Victoria heard everything and giggled.

 

Victoria: "Really?!" She laughed.

Kris was embarrassed.

 

 

TO BE CON

Hehehe lots of KrisToria for ya!! ^.~

hoped you enjoy !! ^.^

Sub vote comment