What to do?

Boys Over Flowers

Hehehe Kris && Vic kiss <33😘

 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

 

The F4 members were shocked so was Luna.

 

Daehyun: "YAHH!! Vic, you're making me jealous." He pouted his lips since he wanted to catch her and maybe kissed her since Everytime Victoria would slip he would be the one to catch her.

 

L.Joe: "YEAH!!!" Agreeing to Daehyun.

Gongchan went over to Victoria and helped her up.

Kris back was ached.

Victoria couldn't close her eyes and all she did was touch her lips.

 

Deahyun/L.Joe: "DEJA VU!!!!" They rembered that this happened before Kris and Victoria fell on one another *coughcoughchp4cough*

 

Victoria and Kris lift their eyebrows in confusion.

Kris/Victoria: "Deja..VU?" They asked.

 

L.Joe: "Yeah... Remember when Kris was chasing you and you guys both fell and kiss!" He used his hands to demonstrate.(Chp.4)

 

Kris and Victoria suddenly rembered.

Victoria: "YAHHHH!!! Why are you bringing it up...that was my first kiss." She pouted.

Kris: "Eyy.. It was mines TOO!" He stomped.

Gongchan: "Yah yah do you guys realize we're still on the plane." He changed the subject.

Every one of them got back to their seats.

 

Kris and Victoia smirked at each other, not the type of smirk where you're seducing one another, but the smirk of frustration. They smirked so long that Victoria rolled her eyes at him and went to sit beside L.Joe and Daehyun.

 

Luna didnt pay much attention, she was in her own little world eating.

Victoria was hearing L.joe rap while Daehyun was singing. They asked her to compare who was better.

Victoria didnt know what to say.

Kris kept peeking at them with jealousy.

 

Suddenly he thought 'Why are we mad at each other....why? But I'm glad that she was my first kiss, but why did I smirked along... Was she embarrassed?'

 

He just scream with frustration.

Daehyun/L.Joe: "YAHH ARE YOU CRAZY!!" They use their fingers th plug their ears.

Well Kris was embarrassed.

L.Joe: "Vic-ssi, I think Kris is jealous that you're spending time with us." L.joe whispered then grinned.

Kris: "NO I'M NOT!!" He yelled.

L.Joe: "Than how come you heard me just now, after all I whispered." He laughed.

Kris: "Well..--that-" he couldn't continued his words.

L.Joe: "You see!" He grinned.

Kris: "WELL IT'S BECAUSE...YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH!!!!" He he yelled nervously.

 

Captain: "This is your captain speaking, we suggest you buckle your seats we will land at your destination shortly." The captain said.

 

Kris went back to his seat and muttered

Kris: "How could I lose to a midget(L.Joe) like that arghhh." He rolled his eyes.

Luna: "I'M NOT A MIDGET!!" Luna yelled thinking that Kris was talking bad about her.

Kris: "Not you..but the person behind me." He whispered pointing at L.Joe.

Luna had her hand in an O.K sign.

She was worried over nothing.

They finally got to Jeju Island.

Victoria went to Luna and get her baggage.

Suddenly Luna had a problem.

Luna: "Vic!" She yelled.

Victoria: "Hmm?" She answered.

Luna: "I can't get up!" She said forcing herself to get up but couldn't.

Victoria: "Why?" She asked.

Luna: "I don't know, here help me up." She asked for help.

Victoria pulled her up but couldn't.

Victoria: "YAHH!! What were you eating!?!?" Victoria laughed.

Luna pouted.

Victoria: "OK, 1....2...3.." Victoria pulled Luna, suddenly Luna let go and Victoria fell on Gongchan arms.

Gongchan: "You alright there?" He asked worriedly.

Victoria just got out of his arms.

She bowed and said

Victoria: "I'm sorry." She bowed again.

Gongchan: "It's not the first time, no harm done." He smiled.

Luna fell for his smile.

Victoria smiled back and turn to Luna and yelled

Victoria: "From now on you're eating less!" She pointed at Luna.

Luna: "Noooooooooo!!" She cried for mercy.

Gongchan just smiled as what was happening.

Victoria and Luna went down the plane and was amazed by the beauty of Jeju Island.

Kris just went to Victoria and clasp his hands to her and started running to see more of the scenery.

L.Joe and Daehyun pouted with jealousy.

There was a car honking behind Victoria and Kris.

Kris and Victoria turned around to see who it was.

The person opened the door and it was a woman.

F4 recognized who it was.. It was Kris sister.

F4: "NOONNNAAA!" They yelled.

They all went and hugged her.

Making Victoria and Luna clueless.

Luna/Victoria: "Noona?" They looked at each other.

The lady came towards the two and introduced herself

KooHyeSun: "Anneyongsaeyo I'm Kris older sister, Koo Hye Sun! Nice to meet you." She suddenly hugged them.

Victoria and Luna were so confuse but still they hugged her back.

Kris thoughted that it was perfect his sister likes Victoria.

But all he need was his moms approval.

Gongchan: "Noona, why are you here?" He asked.

KHS: "Oh because, I wanted to meet Kris girlfriend!" She smiled at Victoria.

Kris: "How did you know I had a girlfriend?" He asked while turning to the F4s but they shook their head saying it wasn't them.

KHS: "It's not them, it's the F4 website they posted saying you guys are together." She smiled.

F4: "Oh the site, WAIT WHAT THE SITE THEN THAT MEANS... KRIS MOM!!!!!!!" They yelled in worried.

Kris: "Huh.....mom..." He opened his eyes so big.

F4: "WHAT TO DO!!!!!!" They yelled.

 

 

to be con...

This chapter is a bit unusual right? Hehehe-^^

well I'll update soon ^.~

Please COMMENT sub vote ~~