Your One And Only

Simply My Difficult Love

 

Hey guys!! I really am thankful for the views and subscriptions!!!! gomawo~!! Enjoy!! 

Gomawo!!! Saranghae!!!

Hwaiting!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV 

 i watched along at the sight of my brother having fun and honestly it brang this warm , peaceful feeling which made me happy and it felt as if all my worries had gone within a flash. 

We didn't order any alcohol because they knew that we were all siblings to eachother and we wouldn't want anything to happen to our relationship.

Gi hyun took me outside the room for a minute or two because he needed to do something and  like the little duckling i am. i followed him and waited for him. i was leaning against the wall when i saw my oppa walking towards me

"i'm going to the washroom. just go wait for him in the room, i know the type you are but we dont want to lose the room now do we? he'll know you're waiting there" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair then left......

 

i was about to turn back to go to the room but i froze because i heard Gi hyun.

"you know what's ironic, I’ve known you since you were born and it was like i was born to be your guardian angel. I’ve liked you for a while as well but i never approached you in that way because i knew our relationship. i may be like a brother to you  and since you think that way, I will give you some advice. he's alright of a guy and I already know how he approached you but he just may be the one. I know about everything, don't think the slightest that i'm not supporting you because i am and that is how I know these things. he may look like the worst player but i know for a fact, he is sincere. theres a lot to say but because lifes so short, it is hard to sum it up so we say everything in one story"  Gi hyun explained which made my tears flow. he was right. when i turned around he had hugged me tightly and it seemed as though he knew every move I was about to make. I cried in his embrace because i felt different, not in a bad way but a good way.

"i was longing for someone to say those words" i said in between my breaths as i cried to my hearts content

it was a warm feeling.

"i wish you were mine, i only wish" he said which made me realise how hes been hurting too. his heart was beating fast.

"i wish," i replied when his warm embrace got tighter 

"why can't i just have you instead of getting hurt all the time. i know its all going to work out but still. why cant i have the one thats been waiting for me all this time without a word being said. i cant handle any of this. you should know oppa... you're 24 and still haven't dated anyone only because you waited for me.. just please...." 

"i'm not the one Hyosung ah. if you were meant to be with me then we would've already been one"  he said as his voice got dull 

"i will let go of you so you can go on your own path" 

i pulled away and looked at his innocent face. he was starting to tear up aswell.

"i'm sorry Hyosung" he said as he pressed his soft, sweet lips on mine. i unknowingly kissed back while tears were running down both of our cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunwoo's POV

when i went to the washroom, it was only because i knew them and i knew what was coming their way. i had to let them work it out only because i knew Gi hyun's affection towards Hyosung. i trust him with her and no one else, not even myself. those two were meant to be since the start but that damn fool Gi hyun didn't say a word, he wanted to stay discreet so that she can live her life peacefully but look where it led her.. DAMN IT HYOSUNG WHY!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SUFFER MORE! WHY CANT YOU JUST BE HIS AND NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND INSTEAD YOU CHOOSE THOSE WHO HURT YOU MORE! Why cant you just live peacefully instead of all this...why....

i started to cry without even noticing. i leaned against the wall letting all my emotions out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gi hyun's POV

as we broke off our kiss. i felt eased for the first time. i wont interfere in her life and never let her be hurt. when i kissed her, it felt as if she really needed that kiss more than i did. and to break off that mood i suddenly got a text message

"Hyosung ah, give me a second" i gave her a warm secure smile as i read the message that was apparently sent by Hyunwoo

it said "i'll be leaving, spend the night together. she needs it. take her to your place.. Gi Hyun..Thank you..." 

i understood exactly. with a single word i'll know what hes trying to say. Babo..

"lets go" i said entwining her fingures with mine

"what about Hyunwoo oppa?" she asked with a puzzled expression 

"he has to go somewhere" i replied while walking back into the karaoke room.

she sat down which signalled that i had to go first. i chose the song *Do you know by Someday* (thats the Boys over flowers ost. BEAUTIFUL SONG!! and it fits Gi hyun PERFECTLY!!!! LOL) 

while i sang it, she cheered me on like a lost lovebird which made me smile at the cute sight. i sang as i felt tears roll down unexpectedly but i wiped them away because i didnt want Hyosung to know. i will always have an unending love for her no matter what. when i was in the midst of singing, Hyosung randomly came from the back and back-hugged me

"Saranghaeyeo oppa" she said. i held her hand and smiled 

"nado" i said back. i knew which love she meant. hers was different from what i thought. before i used to think i was able to predict what she would do/say next but now i think it's gone. Shes really changed. Physically and emotionally. Shes more feminine than before, before she used to be a tomboy but i guess being feminine grew onto her. i miss her already even though i'm with her. gosh whats wrong with me.. i'm going crazy...

after I finished singing, she went up and chose the song *Rain Sound by BAP* it felt weird seeing her alone with me in a karaoke room because this is the first time. I'm usually left alone with her and i dont mind at all but this somehow feels weird. we are growing so distant from each other by the minute. i want you Jeon Hyosung. 

<<<<<15 Minutes later>>>>>

After we sang a few song i finally chose the last two and began to sing. i didnt look at Hyosung but concentrated on the song. the door knocked but Hyosung got it so i wouldn't be distracted. after about 8 mins i looked back at Hyosung and she was smiling like there was no tomorrow. now that was cute but creepy aswell. i walked up to her

"Hyosung ah, do you want to go now?" i asked her holding out my hand 

"mhh" she nodded and grabbed my hand. shes drunk. first of all i know that because she would never creep me out like that, she would never grab my hand with such power and there was 4 bottles of soju. State the obvious much. i pulled her up and put her arm over my shoulder. as we walked out, out of no where she fell on the ground. i immediately picked her up

"you should be careful, dont want to get your leg damaged more" i said

"oppa" she said

"neh?" i replied

"p-pick me up, i-i can't walk r-right now" she stuttered and i did as her command. i put her on my back in a piggy back position and walked. i could feel her heart beat fast.

"you drank too much and your heart beating fast isn't a good sign. stay the night with me" i told her kind of blushing a little 

"neh oppa, i will do as you say" she answered. she really is a different person when shes drunk. 

"this is the last time i'm going to let you get drunk in front of me" i said and smiled 

when we reached half way i saw some random people stop. i think they know Hyosung. 

"oh unnie!!!" the girl said 

"what" Hyosung replied back. she seems a bit sober now.

"the way i see it, you are the one playing around with guys every second" the guy claimed. that pissed me off but i had to back off because i didn't want to get involved in something that i'm not supposed to be involved with. 

"shut the hell up you bastard! that isn't fair when you are the one that caused this all. This guy, this guy is my-" 

"i dont want to know" he cut her off coldly with no emotions 

"you play around with girls. hyuna is probably you 50th girl so shut up!! leave me the hell alone Zico!!" Hyosung yelled and started crying 

"i think it's best you talk another time, Hyosung is drunk so she needs to rest" i said and walked away when he suddenly mumbled something

"dont her up" he said smirking which made me clench my fists in anger and i know Hyosung felt that under her tighs

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? good? bad? long? short? anyway i hope you enjoyed it!! coz i certainly did enjoy writing it! leave me your opinions! i enjoy reading your comments:) i really have fell in love with my own storyXD anyway thanks for everything!!

Comment and Subscribe:)!!!

Love you guys<3 

Thanks