Plus 4?

Yesung plus 3

Yesung was really worried about the turtles freezing to death; after all, it would be snowing anytime now. Then he came up with an idea.

“Hey! How would you guys like to live with me!?” since the little turtles had no way of talking they decided to walk to the strange creature.

“I guess that’s a yes then” Yesung smiled. He then knelt down by the three turtles and picked them up. They didn’t try to remove themselves from his arm so Yesung took that as another good sign. Through all the excitement he forgot how cold it was. It seemed that it even got colder too. Yesung began his trek back to his home. Unfortunately, it would be a long walk. It didn’t bother him on the way to the beach but since now he has three turtles to carry home, it’s a different story.

“*sigh* How am I supposed to get all of you to my house. If only, all of you were small” Yesung then concentrated his attention on the larger one. He had to use one arm to carry this one turtle. Luckily, the other two were small enough to carry with one arm. He knew he would be ok carrying them for at least the first hour, but since his arms weren’t that strong he would eventually become too weak.

Almost an hour has passed and just as Yesung thought, his arms were getting tired.

“aww man! My arms are sooo tired!” Yesung put the turtles down. “ Maybe it would have been better if I kept u there until I brought my bike and a basket.

“Why didn’t I bring them this time?”

“Hey are u alright?” A black car pulled beside Yesung. Yesung was crouching down by his turtle while trying to warm up a bit. So it wasn’t surprising that someone would think something was wrong. Yesung stood up and slowly walked over to the car.

“uhh..who are you?” Yesung asked. The car window slowly went down.