Attitude Problems

This Stupid Marriage

You squirmed in your chair as you looked up at L.Joe who is now talking towards you. You cursed under your breath for having such bad luck with him. You made a face at him every time he winked at all the pretty girls who squealed at him and giving him glistening eyes. You scoffed and turned your direction towards the window.

L.Joe stopped right in front of you. You sensed that someone was staring at you so you slowly turned your head around. You jerked back a little seeing him stand there, looking at you with a blank expression.

You raised a brow and gave him the what-you-looking-at look. He looked away from you and walked pass you, sitting himself behind you. *Did he forget about me already?* You thought.

After 55 minutes of lecturing, the bell rang for recess. Finally! It seemed like forever. You got yourself up from your seat and grabbed your books holding them in your arms. You turned around seeing L.Joe sitting there, hands in pocket and eyes closed. You scoffed. “How did he even get in this school?” You muttered.

“YOO! L.JOE!” His friends came in yelling.

You ran your fingers through your hair and looked at the group that just came in. “You know this ignorant jerk?” You pointed to L.Joe.

Chunji nodded. “You know him?” Chunji asked.

You looked at him then looked back at Chunji. “No,” you answered then left.

“Oh man she is scary,” Changjo the maknae sighed.

L.Joe rubbed his eyes and yawned. “What is with all the noise?” He rubbed his eyes.

“Come on, its recess!” Chunji chimed and pulled Lazy Joe out of his seat.

---

You were peacefully walking with your best friend Hyemi when suddenly you heard loud chatters from the other end of the hall. Your eyebrows arched up as you wondered who was making the noise. Before you knew it, you were knocked down on the floor, your books scattering everywhere.

“OMO!” Hyemi shrieked and put a hand over .

You were in pain; something heavy was on you, SOMEONE really heavy. “YAH!” You pushed the person off you. He rolled until he hit the wall.

“Oh my god.” Chunji ran over to L.Joe. He scrambled up and glared at you.

“That is not how you treat a new student,” L.Joe hissed.
“That is not how you walk in the hallway,” you backfired. Hyemi was tugging your sleeves telling you not to cause a scene. She bent down and picked your books and you pulled her up forcedly, making all the books fall out of her arm. “Pick up my books.” You pointed.

L.Joe scoffed. “And miss, who am I to follow your orders?”
“Who are you? I don’t know, why you don’t tell me. I don’t even know who you are and already you nearly killed me and knocked me over. Worse, your fat body was on top of me.”

“Yo dude, you nearly killed her?!” Chunji exclaimed.
“Yes,” you answered for L.Joe. “So are you going to pick this up or what?” You raised a brow.

L.Joe smirked. He walked closer to you and leaned in. Your face went red and you immediately felt hot. *Why is he so close?*

“No.” He replied and stood up straight. Kicking the books on the way, L.Joe walked pass, not daring to look back.

“YAH!” You stomped your foot. Teen Top walked passed you and gave you a small smile before catching up with L.Joe.

“Just let it off today Soo Jin, he is a new student after all,” Hyemi whispered.
“Stupid, annoying, jerk face,” you muttered and picked up your books. *Bipolar. Before he was being childish about his stupid car and now he is cold and arrogant.*


A/N: I know, i know, i know. Other fanfics, the two people would get married in chapter 3 or something but i'm sorry ! haha, i just want things to happen slowly and plan it out, not rushing things to fast :) they still need to briefly do other things tooo kehe ^^ hope you enjoyed this chapter :) it's short but i'll make the others long if i have time :) kehe ^^ comment and subscribe ? xox