Daehyun continue

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“It was nice meeting you you” Daehyun smiled and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

“You too” you smiled and waved before walking out of the shop. As soon as you got out you looked down at your phone. He saved his name as ‘Daehyun <(^3^)>’ you laughed and slipped your phone into your trouser pocket and began to walk home.

~~~~~~

‘I got her number~’ Daehyun smiled brightly. He let out a sigh as he looked around the empty toy shop. You and Daehyun had spent all day messing around that it had got dark outside. Daehyun looked down at his watch and his eyes grew big.

“Oh no!” he frantically collected his belongings “I was meant to be over YongGuk’s half an hour ago!” he panicked turning the lights off and darted out of the door. After he locked the door he sprinted down the street, being extra careful not to slip on the ice. He had to wait for a further 15 minutes for a bus. He was out of breath when he got to YongGuk’s house, he knocked on the door and waited for his best friend to answer.

“Where have you been?” his friends low voice greeted him.

“Let me in please, I need water!” Daehyun said between breaths. YongGuk stepped aside and Daehyun ran straight to the kitchen to get some water. He then walked into YongGuk’s game room and took a seat next to YongGuk with a glass of water in hand.

“So where have you been?” YongGuk asked his eyes still focused on the war game he was playing on his plasma screen TV.

“Well… I was at work and I meet this girl” Daehyun mumbled. At the sound of ‘girl’ YongGuk paused his game and turned to face Daehyun.

“Go on” YongGuk made a ‘carry on’ gesture with his hands.

“Well we were messing around in the shop and I lost track of time” Daehyun said trying to hide a smile that grew inside of him.

“And this girl” YongGuk smiled “Did you get her number?” he asked.

“Yeah…why?” Daehyun asked giving his friend a weird look.

“Let me see” YongGuk bounced up and down on the couch making Daehyun bounce up and down with him.

“Do you want her number or something?” Daehyun asked sending weird looks to his over excited friend.

“No, I think your telling lie’s” YongGuk simple said and with that Daehyun handed over his phone. “There is some food left for you on the counter” YongGuk pointed over to the kitchen. Daehyun got up and walked to the kitchen leaving his phone in the hands of YongGuk… Bad idea. YongGuk evilly smirked and click your name and began to type out a message.

‘Hello this is Daehyun’s friend YongGuk, I have stolen his phone. Can I ask you some questions?’ He pressed send.

You looked at your phone and read the message and began to text back ‘Why did you steal his phone? Uhh… sure’ you pressed send.

There was a beeping sound that Daehyun’s phone did when he received a message. Daehyun began to grow suspicious of his friend and started to walk back to the games room.

“Was that my phone?” Daehyun asked walking into the room making YongGuk type something really fast to you.

‘Do you think Daehyun is handsome? Reply if you think he is’ he typed as Daehyun peeked over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

“Yah!” Daehyun tried to stop YongGuk but it was so late, he had already pressed send. Daehyun sighed regretting leaving his friend with his phone. when his phone beeped almost instantly after YongGuk sent the message, Both Daehyun’s and YongGuk’s eyes widened because you had replied so fast.

“OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!” YongGuk excitedly chuckled as he spammed the ‘View’ button.

‘Extremely’ is what you replied.

Continue