HimChan 2 (no link)

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

no links to and from this page!!!

not edited!!!!

 

short chapter!!!! ^^ hehe I promise I will make the next ones longer

_________________

 

 
You and HimChan decided to explore the city as it was getting dark and the lights of the city were at their best when it was dark. You walked down the street, still with HimChan's coat on. HimChan was walking with his cold hand In his pockets and goosebumps forming on his arms. You could tell he was cold because his jaws could chatter and the warm steam from his mouth would hit the freezing air. 
 
"Cold?" You asked even though you knew what the answer would be.
 
"Only a little" he coughed and striated his back so his head was held up high.
 
"A little? Are you sure?" You raised an eyebrow. It grew silent for a while.
 
"... I'M DYING OF THE COLD~~!!!!" He whined with the most adorable face in the world. You chuckled and ped the coat, about to take it off to give it back to him but he suddenly took a step forward and wrapped his freezing cold arms around your waist.
 
"Your I-ice c-cold" you climbed at his sudden action.
 
"I'll soon warm up" he winked at you, making you feel the blood rush to your cheeks. He tightened the grip around your waist, his arms covered by the coat. He then leaned his head forward so it was rested on your forehead, His warm breath was now tickling your face. He smiled before inching his head forward a little more so his lips connected with yours.