Jongup

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

not edited!!

Zelo will be updated next

_____________________

You and JongUp pulled up at the ski lodge and JongUp jumped out of he car, helping you out and then shutting the door. You stood there with your mouth hanging open. It was the biggest place ever. You could see a hue hill dotted with people and a lift attached to the side.

 
"Let's go" JongUp sweetly smiled and held onto your hand as you both walked into the entrance. 
 
"Good morning, would you like to go skiing or tobogganing?" A member of staff asked as you both approached the desk.
 
"JongUp can we do tobogganing instead?" You asked. He turned his head to you and nodded.
 
"Tobogganing please" JongUp told the women. She handed over two passes and gestured to a door on the left. Both still hand in hand you walked through the said door and made your way up a path. Once you got to the top there was a pile of rubber rings and a staff member. 
 
"This is going to be fun" JongUp cheered causing you to giggle. JongUp let go of your hand so that he could grab a ring. He placed it on the floor and sat inside. "Come on" he gestured for you to sit behind him. You took a seat and one of the staff members pushed you both down the hill in the ring, adding a spin. It was ok at first but as it span faster and faster as you speed down the slope your arms instinctively wrapped around jongup's waist. You buried your head into his back and forced your eyes shut. It came to a stop and you slowly opened your eyes.
 
"That was fun!" You exclaimed jumping out of the ring. JongUp smiled and jumped out too and placed the ring on a conniver belt to take the ring to the top again.
 
"Aging come one" he grabbed your hand and you both jumped onto the conniver belt next to the ring that took you both to the top. You both threw the ring off of the conniver belt and onto the snow. JongUp got in first then followed by you. Once again you were pushed with a spin causing you to hug JongUp's back again.
 
"I could do this all day!" JongUp exclaimed as you both jumped out at the bottom of the slope. "You hug me every time so it makes it even better" he leaned forward and kissed your cheek before running to the conniver belt with the ring. You stood there shocked but happy. You cheeks were hot enough to melt the snow and your face was bright red. "Come on" JongUp laced his fingers with yours and you both continued the activity for the rest of the day.