Fancy dress shop

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

“That fancy dress shop looks cool!” you mumbled and crossed the snow covered road to the small building. You opened the door and a small bell chimed.

“Good morning” the worker behind the desk greeted.

“Morning” you greeted back and began to look around the shop. It was filled with many things but they were mainly to do with Christmas. There were costumes of elves, Santa, reindeer and Christmas pudding? There were also other things like Batman, Gladiator and powerangers. You giggled while looking at the tiny little costumes for the kids. The children on the front of the costumes all looked very adorable. You decided to leave because you would end up spending all day in there. You opened up the door and took a step outside into the snow.

“I’ll just go exploring again” you mumbled and began to walk down the path gazing at the many shops as you walked by. You felt a presence behind you so you spun around. There was someone dressed as no face from spirited away stood behind you.

This is what No Face looks like.

The person who was wearing the costume was tall and towered over you. You let out a quite scream but then calmed yourself down. ‘They’re probably going to a party’ you told yourself and turned around and carried on walking. You could hear the footsteps of the person crunch against the snow as they walked behind you. You quickened up your pace and they did to. You spun around again and the person wasn’t there. ‘I’m going crazy’ you shook your head and proceeded to walk once again. The footsteps sounded once more making you now speed walk. They were getting faster also so this time you spun as fast as you could around. The person wasn’t there but you noticed a corner of black cloth peeking around the corner of a building. You slowly turned around again and darted to the nearest place you could hide. ‘Park… no! It’s to open! Ah-hah! Library!’ you sprinted over and ran inside. On your way in you grabbed a random book and darted over to a table. You opened the book and hid behind it, peeking over the top to see if the person was still following you.

“Oh my gosh!” you gasped and ducked your head down behind the book. The person had entered the library. You peeked over the top of the book again and the person was going to the left of the library. You let out a sigh of relief and sat back in your chair. The book was a cookery book so you began to examine the pictures on the page that was open. You noticed a reflection in the man’s laptop that sat across from you.

“BOO!” a person grabbed your shoulders and shook you. You let out a scream returning people in the library telling you to shut up. “Shhhh!!!” the person who made you jump took a seat next to you. The person was in a no face costume. ‘He’s the person who followed me’ you backed away in your seat a little and the person began to take his costume off revelling a rather handsome guy. He had a purple tint to his hair and he looked up and grinned at you.

What do you do:

Tell him that he scared you 

Ask him why he is stalking you 

__________________________________________

Does anybody Know who this could be? 

HAHAHAHAHA