let him sit there

❤ B.A.P [[Interactive Game]] ❤

 

"Sure" you leaned over and wiped the snow off the seat for him.

"I didn't mean like that" he skipped over to you and pretended as if he was going to sit on your lap. You both laughed and he took a seat next to you. "I'm HimChan by the way" he held out his hand.

"I'm ___" you shook his hand and smiled. "I like your snow bunny" you laughed pointing to his sculpture in the distance.

"I know right. I tell you what, that's some artwork right there" he pointed to the now blob and shook his finger as he pointed to it, trying to act serious but ended up breaking into a laugh.

"We should have a competition" you suggested.

"Bring it on sista" HimChan cockily jump up out of his seat and you both began to crack up with laughter. 

"Ok, round 1" you announced standing from your seat "build an angle out of the snow" suddenly HimChan dropped down on the floor. You were a bit startled but then you realized what he was doing. He was laid on his back brushing his arms and legs against the snow to form the legendary 'snow angle' you laughed at the sight. 

"I didn't mean like that!" You playfully hit his chest as he pounced back onto his feet.

"You said angle!" He laughed pointing down at what he had just made.

"Yeah but that's not even an angle" you laughed and pointed at his failed attempt. 

"Fine then" he pouted "your turn" he crossed his arms. You lay down and copied his snow angle. You got back up on you feet and he stared at your angle, unimpressed.

"What is that?" He pointed to your angle.

"HEY!! It’s better than yours!~" you whined and he began to laugh at your response.

"Fine if I’m able to make an igloo you let me do something to you” HimChan announced.

"Eh?" You muttered.

"If I’m able to make one you got to let me kiss you" he announced and your eyes widened. 

"And if you aren’t?" You asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You pick something to do to me" you looked him up and down, from head to toe.

"Hurmmm..." You tapped your chin. "If you can’t make one you have to let me wear your coat" you pointed to the thick coat that had a fluffy hood on.

"What?!" He looked down at his coat. "But I'm only wearing a tank top under this~" he whined with pleading eyes.

"Is it a deal or not?" You questioned holding your hand out to him. He eyed your hand and let out a sigh.

"Fine, it's a deal~" he rolled his eyes and shook you hand.

Continue