Video Camera

Ice melts with Ice

Chapter 6: Video Camera

 

Soo Hyun raised the credit card close to her face with the three behind her staring at it as well. Kai looked at his hyung with a puzzled look.

"He was serious about it.." Kai muttered.

Soo Hyun's eyes twinkled. "I wonder how much is in here..?"

 

 

Il Bum sniffed while stirring the wheel. "There goes half of my life savings..."

He pouted and imagined how they would spend it shamelessly. "I hope they won't finish it all.."

 

 

All of their eyes became wide as saucers and their mouth hung open and drooled as they stared at those large number.

"250,000,000.00!!??" they exclaimed, except for Min Jung who just stared at the outcome with an only slight surprised expression.

"Am not surprised he's loaded." she mumbled, only for her to hear it.

"How could he give us such amount..??" Taemin gasped.

"He must've.. really cared for you two." Soo Hyun smiled at them.

Kai looked at the two girls, Soo Hyun was in front of them while Min Jung was hiding in the back with her arms crossed but she was still listening to their conversation.

"Then why bother bring along you two, anyway?" he raised his eyebrows.

Soo Hyun peeked at Min Jung then back at him. "I.. don't know about Min Jung'ssi but, Il Bum ordered me to make sure you guys won't run away." she bit her lip.

Taemin glanced at Min Jung then back to her. "As long as we don't get to bring anyone."

"Don't worry! It's only the four of us!" she punched her fist in the air.

Kai cutted. "He meant not to bring you girls."

"I'm sorry Kai'ssi but, I promised Il Bum'ssi.." she croaked when she realizes Kai was getting pissed off.

"Why would you even run away from Min Jung'ssi?" she added.

Silence covered them. No matter how loud the people in the mall, and added with the musics echoing, they waited someone to break the ice.

"So it means... we would have to spend time with this... feline." Kai nodded with a frown and pointed to Min Jung.

Min Jung glared at him and ignored the name he called her.

"Is.. that a problem?" Soo Hyun nervously asked. Taemin approached her and asked politely. "Soo Hyun'ssi, if you may, please pretend that we didn't run away."

Before he walked away with Kai he spoke, "Just please, tell that to Il Bum hyung. We promised him that we train her, not something like this."

"But!" She reaches her hand to them and they stopped their tracks. She took out something from her bag and all of them quickly glanced at the camera she was holding.

She held it in front of them sheepishly, as if she was ashamed of her doing. "He said that I need to have proof about it."

 

 

Since the idols didn't even bring any disguises, they were surrounded by many people while walking calmly to their destination. The girls however, weren't noticed that they were with them so Soo Hyun plays the fan stalker with the video camera while Min Jung plays as the normal girl who simply avoids the crowd which was just right by her side. Though, she was secretly trying to find an escape as long as Soo Hyun is not watching her as well.

Suddenly, Min Jung's phone vibrated inside her pocket. She raised her eyebrow in wonder as she looked at the person who texted, Il Bum. 

"I just remembered that the boys didn't bring anything to hide themselves so I thought that you were quite separated, huh? Here is Soo Hyun's number in case you can't contact or even plan speaking to her properly XD: ***********. I can see you in the TV along with the video camera so don't even think of running away. :P"

"Wha-What TV?" she wondered as she scanned through the fans. A guy wearing a checkered shirt was carrying a large camera and that answers her question. She then replied to his message. 

"Try me" she smirked. Then she thought of something that triggers her mind. "Are you dating her?" she pressed 'send'.

She counted up to 5 and smiled as she receives his message again. "I have a wife, dammit!" She stared at the message. "Doesn't look like it."

She sighed as she inserted her phone inside her pocket. "I simply hate cameras."

The sentence she used made her stop. It was good enough that the fans are slowing the boys' tracks. The word 'camera' replayed in her mind until she came up an idea. "Video Camera.."

 

 

Taemin's phone vibrated and when he raised the phone to his face to check the caller ID, the fans were reaching to grab that treasure.

"Who is this?" he wondered when he stared at the numbers. It was either the person was a stalker, or a person he never got their number.

"Hello?" he spoke, a bit loudly since the fans were still screaming form their lungs.

"I have a plan"

Taemin's forehead creased in puzzlement and Kai even asked him who was the person calling. He shrugged his shoulders to him.

"It's Min Jung, that feline, Kai labeled me.." 

His eyes immediately glanced beneath the fans and spotted Min Jung with her phone, glancing at him as well. "How did you get my number?" ,he asked.

Kai heard it. "Is it a stalker?", he worriedly asked. Taemin turned to him. "I-It's not.."

"Il Bum" she simply answered. "What do you want?" he sighed.

"I have an idea on how to get out of here."

He can hear her chuckle on the phone. "I think it's gonna be fun, as long as you follow my instructions. I too, wouldn't want to be with you guys the whole day and our only way to avoid that is to escape from her."

Taemin nodded as he listened to her plan and Kai was already getting worried, being the oblivious by his side. "It sounds risky but I think that plan can be challenging enough.  If we get caught on this, you better take the blame."

She softly chukled. "You're a scaredy-cat to take a scolding." ,she teased.

He was offended. He was about to talk back but she interrupted him. "Whatever. No more chit-chats. I'll text her now."

"And how did you get her number?" he thought for a while then realization hit him, Il Bum.

"You know now" she smirked.

"Is he dating her?"

"That's-... what I've thought as well.." she sighed as she ended the call and so does Taemin.