A Good Night

My Gangster Guardian

Suho was standing there, breathing in and out of fury.

Then, he quickly came over to you and punched Peniel who was holding one of your wrist.

That punch must've hit him hard, because when he cursed, he had to spit out some blood.

You grimaced in disgust.

Ilhoon dodged Suho's attack, and then he did a Bruce Lee high kick. It was a bare centimeter before Suho could dodge it. 

Suho looked at their leader, Eunkwang.

"You. Mother. ing.  BASTARD!!" he screamed as he lunged for an attack on him.

However, due to the blindness of fury, he didn't notice that Eunkwang already made his first move.

Eunkwang did a straight up punch in his stomach, causing Suho to fly off and tumble on the floor.

"SUHO!" you screamed.

You tried to reach out to him, but there were too many guys blocking your way.

Suddenly, you felt something holding your wrist. You were about to punch that guy, but when you looked back, it wasn't one of the BtoB group. It was Baekhyun!

He pressed his finger to his lips, motioning you to keep quiet. You nodded in response. After that, he punched Changsub, who was in front of you. He tumbled onto the floor, and then stared at Baekhyun with a mix of fury, amuse, and surprise. 

All of a sudden, the rest of EXO-K came along, doing war cries, and before you know it, a war broke out. 

Changsub versus Baekhyun.

Eunkwang versus Suho.

Sehun versus Minhyuk.

Kai versus Peniel.

Ilhoon versus Chanyeol.

Hyunsik and Sungjae versus D.O.

Chanyeol quickly defeated Ilhoon with a finishing blow, and then hurried to help D.O. Everybody was too busy fighting to notice that you were still there. Luckily, Baekhyun quickly "accidently-on-purpose" lunged for the door so you could escape. You shook your head.

"Aniya! I can't leave you here!" you said.

"Just go ~~~~~~~! Gwenchana! We've had many fights with these guys! Wait for us at the park near the panda coffee shop! It won't be long! I promise we will be there soon!" 

With that, you left, hoping that your new friends would survive.


It's been an hour since you've left, and you were waiting desperately for the boys to come. You were pale with worry, and you kept on looking back everytime you heard a sound. 

This is like the time when I ran away.. you thought.

You felt tears forming in the corners of your eyes, but you quickly brushed them away. 

"Aniya. I can't cry again. I won't cry again. In fact, I will NEVER cry again! I have to stay strong, for EXO-K, and for me."

You smiled as you said this. But then you heard rustles running towards you.

"~~~~~~~!!!!!!"

You heard a familiar voice as your name was being called.

"~~~~~~~!!!!!" The voice said again. 

You turned back, and you saw 6 boys, running towards you. The one in the lead was Suho.

You smiled from cheek to cheek, revealing your dimples. 

"SUHO! SEHUN! KAI! BAEKHYUN! D.O.! CHANYEOL! EXO-K!!!" you shouted as you ran towards them.

You quickly jumped into Suho's arms, and hugged him real tight. 

He looked at you with wide eyes, but then they slowly began to soften.

Chanyeol wolf-whistled. "Well well WELL. Look at the 2 love birds," he said in a teasing tone.

Baekhyun gave him a disturbed look, motioning him to shut up.

Suddenly, you loosened your grip, and you started crying. 

All 6 of them quickly turned towards you.

"~~~~~? Ottokae?!"

"Was it something I said?"

"Look, I know it's Chanyeol's fault, but-"

"YAH!" 

You genuinely smiled at them, and they stared in awe.

"Mianhe, I'm okay. It's just...I'm so glad you're safe.." you whispered loud enough so they could hear.

"Pfft! As if. Those BtoB guys are NOTHING. They're just below our level," Chanyeol said in a triumphant manner. 

You laughed, then looked at all 6 of them. 

Chanyeol had a bleeding lip, Baekhyun and D.O. both had a limp arm, Suho's forehead was bleeding, Sehun kept on clutching his stomach, and Kai had a deep wound in his right arm.

"Mianhe. It's my fault you're like this. I promise I'll take care of you right when I get home!" you said.

They shook your head. "Gwenchana," they all said.

"Ani. I have to pay fo the trouble. Now come on, let's go home."

They all smiled to you and each other as they followed you. This was the first time that you ever showed you genuinely cared. I hope that she's like this more, even if I have to hurt myself Suho thought.


"AAAAIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai screamed as you dabbed alcohol medicine on his wound.

He was the last one who needed treatment, and it was the most painful one yet.

"Mianhe Kai oppa! But unless you want it to get infected, then this HAS to be put!" You dabbed another puffball drenched in alcohol on his wound, and he screamed again, making the others laugh.

"O-Oppa?" He managed to squeak out.

"Yes. Is it wrong to call you oppa?" you asked.

"Er, gwenchana," he said.

In fact, I can get used to this he thought.

Before he could smile at his thought, he screamed again, yelling in pain as another dab of alcohol attacked him.

After a few more dabs, you quickly bandaged it and tied a bow on top.

"There! All done!" you said with a smile.

Kai smiled weakly as he tried to hide the after-pain of the burning alcohol.

Chanyeol snickered, then whispered to Kai, "No more basketball for a week!" 

Kai narrowed his eyes at him, and then walked away.

Chanyeol was still smirking before you came a dabbed alcohol on his bleeding lip.

"AISHHHH!!! ~~~~~~-AH!" Chanyeol screamed.

All of you laughed, and eventually Chanyeol painfully smiled along too.

----

After a nice, nourishing dinner, you quickly went to your room and plopped yourself on the bed.

"Aigoo..so tired," you whispered to yourself. You looked at the stars through your window.

Umma. Appa. Are you okay without me? you thought.

You started to close your eyes, when all of a sudden, you heard someone else plop on your bed.

"AIGOOO!!! So tired!!!" Chanyeol said as he stretched out.

"Yah! Chanyeol!" you yelled.

Just then, you heard another voice behind you.

"I know right? So long after the war," Suho said in a tired tone.

"SUHO!" you scolded.

Then you looked around as everyone in EXO started climbing in your bed.

"GET OUT!! IT'S MY ROOM!" you yelled.

"But noona! I don't like sleeping in a room with Kai! He snores too much!" Sehun said. Kai rolled his eyes at that remark.

"Get out! PALLI! OUT!!" you screamed.

For a second, everyone was quiet. But then everyone started laughing.

Sehun looked at you with pleading eyes. "Pleeeasseee~?" he said with an aegyo.

You stared at him after his aegyo was done, trying not to give in.

After 15 seconds, your right eye started twitchiing.

"Fine," you sighed.

"YAY!" EXO-K cheered. They quickly went into their room to get sheets, blankets, pillows, and sleeping bags.

Luckily, there was enough room on the floor. 

"Sehun-ah, turn the lights off when you guys are done okay?" you said.

"Neh," he said with a nod.

After about 3 more minutes, he finally turned the lights off and each one of you wished each other a good night, and  fell into dreamland.


HUR HUR HUR.

So. How do you like the EXO-K moments with you so far? c:

Now now, don't worry. There will be some moments with you and the main guy in the group.

But let's take it slow for now. Even if the story is a bit 'rushing.'

Thanks for reading!

Subscribe, Comment, and Contructive Criticism is very well accepted.