School?

My Gangster Guardian

The next morning, you woke up into a pair of arms around you.

You shifted your eyes to your left, and saw that it was Suho.

You blinked once, with a blurry vision.

Then you went back to sleep.

After a few more minutes, you widened your eyes and then looked at Suho frantically, who was on the same bed as you.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Someone threw a pillow at you.

"Aish..shut up! I'm trying to sleep.." Suho said lazily.

You quickly pushed him out of the bed, which made him woke up fully.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he growled.

"No, what are YOU doing in MY bed!?" you screamed "I'M TOO INNOCENT TO BE TAKEN FROM YOUR DIRTY HANDS!"

"YAH. CHILL. I didn't do anything to you!" he said.

Then he looked up at the ceiling.

"Well...not yet.." he said as he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

You glared at him, then kicked him where the sun didn't shine, and furiously dashed out.

"WAAAH!!!!" Suho groaned in pain as he was on the ground, curled up in a ball.

"MEHRONG!" you did jokingly before you left.

As you ran through the hall, you smelled a wonderful and delicious breakfast.

"Yay! D.O. oppa is cooking!" you smiled.

D.O. did a smug smile in satisfactory. "That's right. THE D.O., also known as super beneficial muscular mucho hottie, is making eggs, sausages, and waffles for breakfast. Frozen strawberry yogurt for dessert."

You laughed at his boasting, then went inside the living room to watch TV.

You were in the middle of watching Pororo, when the remaining 4 popped by your side.

"Oh, jo-eun ah-chim (good morning)," you replied.

Chanyeol sat next to you, while Baekhyun sat on the love seat. Kai remained standing up and Sehun was sitting on the floor, eyes sparkled as he watched Pororo.

4 minutes of silence, Baekhyun decided to break the ice.

"Oye, ~~~~~~."

"Mhm?""

"We're sending you to a school."

You immediately turned off the TV. "BWOH!?"

"Don't worry. Your just going to the same school that Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho are attending."

"Ohh. You made it sound like a boarding school, PHEW!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!" you heard 3 screams. One from the halls, and 2 from the living room.

Suho quickly rushed towards where everyone was sitting. Except for D.O. that is. 

"SHE'S GOING TO OUR SCHOOL?!" Suho said.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Why didn't I know about this?" Sehun innocently asked. 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "I know this is hard, but we can't let ~~~~~~ stay home all day. She needs fresh air too, and learn some academics." 

"BUT OUR SCHOOL IS ING TY!" Chanyeol said.

"HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE GIRLS THERE?" 

"THEY WILL INFLUENCE HER AND RUIN HER INNOCENCE!"

Please. I've dealt worse with the girls in the alleys you silently thought.

"Gwenchana," you plainly said.

Everyone turned to you. 

You stared at everybody, then replied "Can we please talk about this at breakfast?"

----

At the breakfast table, you were silently eating your waffle listening to the previous conversation.

"HYUNG! WE CAN'T! CAN'T SHE BE HOMESCHOOLED BY A TUTOR?" Sehun said.

"As long as the tutor is a girl," Suho quickly confirmed.

"Ani. ~~~~~~~ is going to Hashimoto High School, whether you like it or not!" Baekhyun snapped.

You stood up, and slammed your palm on the table.

"GEU-MAN! (Stop it!)"

Everyone froze from the commotion and looked at you.

"Look, I appreciate for the concern from you 3, but Baekhyun's right. I can't stay by myself and be a burden," Baekhyun looked down as you continued. "Furthermore, I've dealt with girls WAY worse than high schoolers. Heck, most of them were hungry es at the age 30 and above."

You all shuddered at the last sentence, while Baekhyun slowly nodded.

Then D.O. clapped his palms together, and did a cheery smile. "Well that is that! ~~~~~~ is officially going to your new school!" 

Everyone did a meek "yay" while you were quiet and eating your  frozen yogurt.

"Anyway, school starts next week since it will take the remaining week to get your gym clothes and uniforms," Baekhyun said.

You nodded and then went to throw your food and wash your plates.

"Damn it. Now I have to go to school alone," Suho said.

"Wae? What about us?" Chanyeol and Sehun said curiously.

"You guys don't qualify."

Chanyeol pokerfaced while Sehun pouted. You were secretly laughing at his remark while drying your hands and going into your room.


THAT'S RIGHT.

DOUBLE UPDATE \(^o^)/

Its short so yeah c: