Kidnapped.

My Gangster Guardian

For the mini tea party, you and Eunhae had panda shaped rice cakes with sweet raspberry tea.

Eunhae took a bite of her rice cake, and then said, "Unnie, will you be safe going back home by yourself?"

You blinked at her. "Eh? Myself? What do you mean?"

"Well, Umma doesn't like it when I walk home from the shop at night. Plus, I have to clean this up, so I will stay with my umma okay?"

You nodded, a bit surprised that she could watch out for herself like this for her age. 

You looked at the clock and realized it was half past 8 P.M.

"Well I have to go now Eunhae. We'll have tea together another time okay?"

She beamed at you, still filled with rice cakes, and then nodded.

You turned to her mother and bowed politely, then walked off.

---

It's dark out and you're walking alone on the street. You felt a dark presence behind you, and you felt nervous.

Quickly, you took a glance behind you. 

Nothing but utter silence. 

Maybe I was just imagining things... you thought.

You continued walking, but since you were still new here, you got lost. 

"Aish, just great. To think that it was gonna get better too," you groaned. 

Suddenly, you heard little "pitter-patter" sounds coming behind you. You quickly looked behind again, just to see an orange kitten with yellow stripes and green eyes. (Imagine a real life Puss In Boots from Shrek)

You sighed from relief, then continued walking but then something grabbed your shoulder. 

You stood still, hearing the breathing noises that were whispered through in your ear.

"Don't. Move," the voice said.

You hesitated for a moment. 

Raised a fist.

BAM!!

You ran away as fast as you could, however more guys were starting to circle around you.

CRAP! you thought in fear.

You started from jogging, to running, to sprinting. 

"AISH! THIS IS WORSE FROM THE TRACK TEAM AT SCHOOOOOL!!!" you screamed. 

Suddenly a hand grabbed your wrist.

You glanced back in fear.

"L..Let me go..." you said in a faltered voice.

You heard evil sneers and chuckles everywhere.

Before you knew it, your eyes started dragging down, lower and lower, until finally you knocked out.


"Aish! Where's ~~~~~ noona? It's about 10 o'clock right now!" Sehun said.

Suho was quiet the whole time after you left. D.O. was busy cooking in the kitchen, and Baekhyun was wondering the same.

"I saw her playing near the neighbor's house earlier, but she didn't notice," Chanyeol said. 

He also explained how you went somewhere with her to this cafe-like shop.

"Mm...well I'm not eating dinner without her!" Sehun exclaimed.

"What if...what if something happened to her?" Kai said.

Suho looked at Kai. "DUMB . OF COURSE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER! WHY ELSE WOULDN'T SHE COME HOME BY NOW?!"

Kai faltered a moment, then hung his head down. "Just....wondering.."

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL LAME. IF YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY KNEW SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER, THEN WHY WOULD YOU STILL STAY HERE WHEN WE COULD'VE BEEN GONE LOOKING FOR HER A LONG TIME AGO?!" And with that, he ran off outside.

"Y-YAH! SUHO!" Chanyeol exclaimed.


You slowly opened up your eyes to see 7 guys sitting in different chairs looking at you and whispering.

You sat up quickly, and then took in your surroundings.

"....Let me guess. Your a gang," you said.

One of the guys chortled. "Well..isn't it obvious?" said the guy who chortled.

You looked at each guy, and saw one with a bruise on his cheek. 

That must be the guy who I punched you thought.

"Ok, first of all, who do you think you are? Kidnapping a girl who ABSOLUTELY has nothing to do with you, and yet still smiling over something stupid and living in a nasty shack like this with frickin' grime everywhere, not to mention all this dust? Psh, even THE GUYS have better taste than you!"

"This girl got some spunk," said one of the guys.

"Mhm. Makes it even more amusing to keep her."

You facepalmed. 

"Okay just tell me. Who the hell are you guys and what am I here for?"

One of them stood up. "I'm the leader of the gang. Name's Eunkwang."

Another stood up. "Minhyuk."

"Peniel."

"Changsub."

"Ilhoon."

"Hyunsik."

"Sungjae." 

Then they all said in unison, "And we're BtoB."

Ahh great. More Sailor Moon openings...

You cleared your throat, and then said, "Ahem. Great, now that THAT'S over, take me home."

They all stared at you for a moment. Then bursted out laughing. 

"AHAHAHAHA! Take you home? Pfft. As if we'll ever do that in a lifetime. You see, in case you haven't noticed, we're GANGSTERS. Do you know what we do to little innocent girls like you?" Sungjae said. 

You instantly got the hint. "WOAHHH. Woah! Woah. Okay, I'm not THAT innocent. Do you know what I have to hear what my mom and dad do every 24/7? Cough cough, it's dirty. AND DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY "" FOR A NUMBER OF TIMES BEFORE?" 

Ilhoon narrowed his eyes at you. "We weren't thinking THAT dirty. We were just going to take you home," he said with a smirk.

Your eyes widened instantly. "W-Well thank you for volunteering. I live right on this street, and-"

"Not THIS home. Your REAL home. The one you RAN AWAY from."

"My real home? You don't even know where I LIVED!"

"True, but we DO have the number." Ilhoon showed a crumpled up piece of paper which had your dad's number from the news. Sure enough, it was the number.

"N-No..I don't wanna go back.." you said, your expression darkening.

"Aww, the little lady is turning back into a little girl~" Minhyuk said in a sing-songy way. (He, by the way, was the guy who you punched.)

That earned him a straight up slap from you. 

"Shut. The. . UP!!" you screamed.

You got up, and then started punching his face everywhere. You even punched the bruise from earlier.

"QUICK! RESTRAIN HER!" Eunkwang hollered. 

Peniel and Ilhoon quickly grabbed your wrist and yanked your hair. You were too furious to notice. 

All of a sudden, a door swung open.

You looked up.

"Suho.."

 


Hahaha...ha...

Err yeah. 

Sorry if it was too "rushing" or "forwarding"

but honestly, I'm just pooped out today. 

I've gotten too many messages telling me to update this asap.

so. hope your happy. c:

continue subscribing and commenting! ^-^

Constructive criticism will be very well accepted.

i've been playing too much Wizard101. I needa staaappppp take a break. yes. ima loser like that.