Oh.....My......GOD........A ALIEN OR A HUMAN BABY?

They way I thought about you

Minho was walking Back and forth, he didn't know what to do all he did IS WALKING, ''Can you stop already? Because your giving me a headache with your stupid walk...'' said Krystal ''Hmm....well what i mean by walking is i am thinking why he left ME WITH YOU LIKE YOU its going to BE A NIGHTMARE.....A STUPID NIGHTMARE HUH!'' said minho sarcasticly ''oh wow like very funny and intelligent...stupid guy'' mumbled krystal, krystal gave up and walked to minho's room and packed her stuff, she heard shuffling.....what was that?? she thought, she ignored it and continued to pack her stuff out *shuffle shuffle* ''OKAY WHO IS THERE?'' shouted krystal *Dead Silence* ''I KNOW YOUR THERE?'' continued krystal *Awkward Silence* ''Why the Heck are you Talking to the WALL??'' asked minho walking up to krystal, ''i heard shuffling in here or outside the window...'' said krystal suspiciously ''Well It might be your imagination KIDDY'' said minho playing with her fringe ''YAAH! stop it,and i am not a kid i am  A TEENAGER I CAN BOSS YOU AROUND OK!'' shouted krystal ''oh well HOW OLD ARE YOU MRS?'' asked minho ''why would i tell a dumb like you? you wouldn't even understand!'' laughed krystal awkwardly minho stared at her and said ''Hmmm very funny but not FUNNY IF I PINCH YOUR CHEEKS!'' laughed minho, krystal ran away from minho until she heard a shuffling.....*shuffle shuffle......KAPOOSH* A GAS EXPLODED, Krystal coughed trying to fan away the gas, SUDDENLY....She saw a baby in a small Alien Ship ''WHAT THE HELL IS A BABY DOING IN MY GARDEN???? AND ESPICALLY WITH A ALIEN SPACE SHIP....?? IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT?'' Said Minho, Krystal screamed but minho stopped her,  by placing a finger on her lips.