Onew where do you think your going??

They way I thought about you
"yes my name is minho,do you have a problem with my name?" Asked minho "no I don't,onew oppa do you know where my room is?" Said krystal to onew," your sharing rooms with minho ( if thats okay to you *wink wink*) said onew "WHAT!!?!?!" Krystal twitched and fell down "whats wrong with her? Does she really behave like that infront of boys?" Said minho sarcastically "no not really (minho went and carried krystal)" said onew,onew looked smirking at minho carrying krystal,minho looked at onew "WATCHA LOOKIN AT OLD MAN, its NOT LIKE WE ARE LOVEBIRDS!" Shouted minho, and embarresed as well, "am gonna take a photo of you and krystal!" Laughed onew "NO DON'T YOU DARE YOU....(krystal opens her eyes shocked) said minho " minho....." Said krystal sweetly "yes krystal" minho smiled "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING ME YOU INAPPROPIATE BOY!!!!" Shouted krystal,she pushed minho and fell down "oww... Oppa help me" pouted krystal "fine" said minho he helped krystal out "kamasmida oppa (blushed krystal) by the way where is onew oppa?" Asked krystal "HE WAS RIGHT HERE? Where is that old man (heard a onew's laugh)" minho and krystal looked eachother and smiled and both shouted "ONEW!" They both ran to his room,he wasn't there but a letter was there,krystal took it with her hand and read it out loud "Dear Minho and krystal,i went to travel to hawaii,so both of you can have a emotional romantic time together,have fun!" Minho and krystal looked at eachother in disgrace and shouted "WHAT THE HELL!"