Soo...your name is choi minho?

They way I thought about you

When krystal's family went to NASA, she was on her way to her grandpa's temple,she was walking,then turned her face around and there were millions of stairs!,krystal was shocked and gobbeddsmacked!,she walked breathelessly,then she shouted "WHOEVER BUILT THESE IDIOT STAIRS,YOUR SOOOOO NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Then when she entered the building nobody was there. She then saw her grandpa and shouted "grandpa!!!!!!!" They both hugged and went in,krystal's grandpa is called "Onew" he always had a crazy condition! While I was walking Onew grandpa said "why dont you go have a bath" krystal replyed "sure onew I will" she went to bath. Krystal took 3hrs in the bath and she is still inside there!!,while she was there she realised the bath was unlocked she tried to go and get a towel,but suddenly a teenage boy goes inside,krystal looks in a horror and screams!!!! The boy panicked then went. When krystal was finished she heard shoutings Going on,she went downstairs,and the boy turned ed around and said "WHY IS SHE HERE??" Krystal interrupted "SHE THE GIRL YOUR TALKING ABOUT HAS A NAME HERE!!" The boy said "Its not your house GET OUT" Onew interrupted ''minho she lives here now,get over it boy she is only a girl!" Krystal said suprisingly "ohh so your minho right??"