Road Trip

The Perks Of Being Their Managers Niece

 

We had already left the TS building and were on our way to Busan. All the boys had seemed to do whatever they were doing.

Yongguk was busy asking the driver questions about the place we were at.

Daehyun had his sunglasses on and was leaning against the window, I guess he was asleep but I wasn’t too sure.

Zelo was watching an episode of Running Man on his TV (the van had TV’s apparently that would pop out from the roof of the car when you pressed the button).

Jongup was listening to music with his headphones it was loud enough for me to know that he was listening to ‘With You’ but Chris Brown which I secretly giggled at because that to me was one of the oldest Chris Brown songs in history.

Himchan… I don’t know what he was doing because I didn’t want to turn around completely. That’d look do obvious wouldn’t it?

Youngjae was reading the Korean version of The Hunger Games I smiled when I saw that because it was one of my personal favourites.

And I was just about to turn on my computer and plug in the internet so I could actually live through this ten hour ride. But then I got a call from sahmchon.

“Yoboseyo?”
“Sa Rang?” he said, “How are you? Are the boys treating you okay?”
“Yes. Everything’s okay.” I said quietly,
“That’s good. Now, Sa Rang. I wanted to talk to you about the blog.” He said, “I don’t know if you’ve seen it since you posted up your ‘About me’ page but the fans have taken a really big interest in you. Some are really nasty and say things like you’re going to seduce all of the boys which I know you aren’t capable of.”
“Was that meant to be a compliment?” I asked giggling.
“Of course! Anyway, most of the comments are about how you seem really nice and innocent and seem like a good friend to the boys. You’re popularity has actually gone really big, even Allkpop did a post about you.”
“Bwo!” I said a little louder than normal, “Allkpop?! Omigod!”
“Mmhhmm. Don’t be scared or embarrassed. This is good. But now that your popularity has gone up, I want you to make a twitter. You have heard of that right?”
“Of course.”
“Good. Well, I’ll leave you to it. If you need help ask one of the boys. They use twitter quite a lot. Oh and follow me.”
“Okay, sahmchon. I will do.” I said quietly so they didn’t hear me say sahmchon.
“Oh yeah, before I forget. Could you pass the phone to Jongup.”
“Jongup-ssi? Errr... Sure.” I turned around, “Jongup-ssi, err… he wants to speak to you.”
“Who is it, noona?” he said looking up from his phone.

I didn’t know if I should say sahmchon or manager Kang so I just shoved the phone to him more and I guess he got the message and took the phone off me.

“Yoboseyo, this is Jongup.” His soft voice said, “Oh… yes… sure… yes sir… no problem… thankyou sir…”

After saying that he stopped talking for a while and I guessed that he was listening to something sahmchon was saying but when I turned around he was looking at Youngjae who had taken my phone and was looking through it.

“Yo-Youngjae-ssi. What are you doing with my phone?” I said,
“Man you’re boring. You don’t even have one selca on here.” He muttered and then handed me back my phone.
“Thank you,”
“Why are you so mean to Noona, Hyung? She’s too nice to get annoyed and scold you. She’ll just thank you for giving her phone back.”
“It’s not like that,” I said, “I do get angry too you know.”

I turned my back against them and grabbed my laptop from my bag and turned it on. I plugged the internet in and went on the website.

“Woah,” I whispered. My ‘about me’ had been viewed by more than fifteen thousand people, allkpop did say something about me and called me the ‘B.A.P’s Mystery Girl’. This is too weird.

“Omo,” Zelo said beside me, I look up and see that he’s actually looking at my screen reading the article. “Noona, your popularity was gained really quickly.”
“Mmmm. I guess it was.”
“Why? What happened?”
“Allkpop made an article about Sa Rang Noona calling her our Mystery Girl.”
“Well that’s dumb, they call her our Mystery Girl when they have her ‘About Me’ page linked.” Daehyun said, so apparently he wasn’t sleeping.
“True!” Zelo agreed,
“Sa Rang, just warning you now.” Yongguk said looking behind him, “You might get quite a few haters out there, but in saying that you will also get a lot of nice comments as well. Just… don’t take the haters too seriously.”
“Oh it’s okay, I’ve had a fair share of haters in my life.” I said with a smile,
“What do you mean, noona?” Zelo said looking at me innocently,
“Ermm… I didn’t really… have a lot of friends in high school.”
“Why not? You seem like a good person.”
I knew everyone was listening to us so I felt uncomfortable with the topic so I just shrugged, “It’s okay, I can’t please everybody.”

I went back to my computer and went to typed down ‘twitter.com’, pressed sign up and typed down my details. The only thing I couldn’t figure out was my username. I tried umpteenth times and all the things I wrote down had been already taken by another user.

I turned to Zelo but he had already fallen asleep, then I turned to Yongguk but he was busy, then I turned to Daehyun and he just looked at me knowing I was going to say something.

“Err… Daehyun-ssi…” I said shyly,
He didn’t say anything and just continued to look at me,
“You see… I was told to err… make a twitter… could you help me out a minute… if you’re not busy of course,”
He nodded and I opened up my laptop.
“All the usernames must be taken. English speaking people like to use the word Sa Rang since it means Love.”
I nodded, this was obvious but I didn’t want to seem stuck up so I just nodded.
“Have you tried TS underscore Sa Rang?”
I nodded again, “That’s taken, so is TS underscore Kang Sa Rang, Sa Rang underscore TS, TS blogger and TS Blogger Sa Rang is too long for a username.”
He looked at the screen on my lap, it felt weird, him looking over at me so I passed him the laptop and he played around with a few names but none of them were accepted.
“Do you mind what name it is?”
I shook my head, “Unless it’s something completely off track I don’t mind.”
He nodded his head, took his mask of his face and started thinking of names.
Soon enough a name finally got accepted, “Aha!” he said in achievement, “Sa Rang-ssi, a name I thought of got accepted.”
I looked over to the laptop. “Mmmm. Won’t it give of the wrong impression to your fans?”
Daehyun shrugged, “I don’t think so. Hyung, do you think if Sa Rang had a twitter and username being ‘BAP underscore Sarang’ is a good idea?”
“I guess so,” Yongguk replied, “There’s nothing wrong with it. People out there know that you’re with us. There’s nothing to hide so… go for it.”
I nodded, “That’s true. Thank you Daehyun-ssi for doing that.”
He gave me a small smile, “No problem.”

So this guy actually smiles in real life… His smile’s effect on me? Nothing? I guess. Maybe the feelings I had for him a few days ago were really nothing. Hopefully that’s what it is. I don’t really want to start having feelings for any of these boys. It’ll make my life too complicated. It’s already starting to be and all I am to them is their photographer/blogger thingy person.

“Do you want me to continue finishing this up or do you want to?”
“I don’t mind, you can if you want.”

He nodded and then turned back to the laptop. I would’ve taken it back because I don’t want him to feel burdened but I had a feeling he wanted to keep using my computer.

I feel asleep somehow and woke up an hour or two later, the sun was starting to set and the light sky had started to go darker.

Weirdly enough I woke up on something comfortable, it felt like I had a pillow underneath me but when I looked down, it was no pillow. I looked up and then I saw Daehyun’s sleeping face so close to mine that I suddenly moved back, bumping into Zelo, which thankfully he didn’t wake up.

I looked around and saw everyone else was asleep so I was relieved that no one saw me asleep on Daehyun.

“Don’t worry they’re all asleep.” I heard the driver say.
“Mianhae. I didn’t mean to sleep on any one of the boys. I didn’t even know I fell asleep.”
The driver laughed, “You actually fell asleep with your head hanging down, Yongguk said it was bad for your posture so he told Daehyun to make you lean on him.”
I blinked my eyes at the driver who was looking at me through the rear view mirror. I was about to say something but then my stomach grumbled really loudly and woke up Yongguk.
“Woah, Sa Rang-ssi. Was that your stomach I woke up to. Or was that part of my dream?”
“Err…” *Grumble*
Yongguk laughed, “Ajussi, could we stop at that restaurant right there and have dinner. I as well am quite hungry. Sa Rang, could you wake up the others.”
I nodded and turned around, “Jongup-ssi, Himchan-ssi, Youngjae-ssi.” I called out, “Jongup?” I said prodding his face with my finger, “It’s time to wake up, we’re going to have dinner.”
“Dinner?” I heard Daehyun say and turned around to look at him but just as I turned he looked at me and our faces were again so incredibly close,
“Yah! What are you doing!?” Himchan said pushing Daehyun aside,
“Himchan-ssi, we’re going to stop and get some dinner.” I said quickly,
“O-o-oh okay.”
“Youngjae-ssi,” I said leaning over and prodding his cheek, “Wake up,”
“Good morning umma.”
I giggled, “Youngjae-ssi, it’s me Sa Rang not your umma.”
“Nyehehehe” I heard Himchan laugh,
I gave him a smile and turned around to wake up Zelo who had apparently already waken up but was probably half asleep because he was looking out the window, “Zelo-ssi. Are you okay?”
He looked at me and gave me a smile, “I’m fine. Thank you, noona.” He said and then looked out the window.

*Something seems to be troubling him… He hasn’t been lively and happy the whole day…*

“Did you sleep well?” I asked,
“Mmmm.” He simply said,

*Something really does seem to be wrong with him*

I decided I’d leave him be for now and maybe I’ll talk to him later on.

The Van came to a stop at a small Korean BBQ restaurant.
“Let’s have meat!” Daehyun said excitedly,
I looked at him in shock, “Does he always get excited about food?”
“Mhhmm, it’s the only time we really see any excitement in him.” Youngjae said,
“Yet you’re still his best friend,”
Youngjae shrugs, “Theres more to him than what meets the eye. You’ll see it sooner or later.” And with that he goes off chasing Daehyun.

We ate meat like Daehyun wanted and had some ddeokbokki. After that we all felt full and happy and hit the road again.

It was around ten pm when everybody started falling asleep again but I couldn’t so I went online.

‘We’ve been on the road for nearly ten hours but we aren’t near Busan just yet. It’s been a long day. B.A.Ps very tired and have all fallen asleep. Wish them luck for their world tour which starts tomorrow in Busan!
On another note… I have entered the world of twitter. My update’s will still be put up here on my ‘updates’ page but follow me!’

I did another translation in Korean and posted it up and a few minutes later started getting tweets mentioned to me.

“@BAP1fangirl: @BAP_SaRang Welcome to twitter unnie! Hope BAP oppa’s are treating you well!”

“@SoCalBaby: @BAP_SaRang U’re so lucky! I wish I was you!”

“@Jessica4652: @BAP_SaRang psh! Don’t be so full of urself now that u’re close to BAP”

“@EXO_x_BAP: @BAP_SaRang I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 of the boys fall for u! keke! Hwaiting unnie!”

I looked at my followers list and saw I had already 40 followers and Daehyun was the first one to follow me.

I looked over at him and saw that he was sleeping. I quickly got my phone and snapped a picture.

“@BAP_SaRang: Ty @BAP_Daehyun ssi for helping me set up my twitter and being the first to follow me! Here, accept my present! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^ pic.twitter.com/8jaUnfj”

And with that, I fell asleep.

~

The next morning I woke up in a bed in a room in a hotel.

“OMO! Where am I!?” I said starting to panic, “Was I kidnapped in my sleep? I still have my clothes on! I didn’t even drink alcohol last night! I’ve never drank alcohol before! Oh my god! I’m going to die! Someone drugged me!”
“Yah! Kang Sa Rang!” I heard someone say,
“Y-y-yes?” I asked shakily looking around to see who that voice came from.
Suddenly I saw Youngjae’s head pop up from the bottom of the bed, “Shut up would you!”
“W-w-w-what the hell are you doing here?” I asked quietly,
“Sleeping! What else!” He said and got up, “Well I can’t anymore.” He sat on the edge of the bed and I quickly scooted to the other side, trying to put as much space between us as possible.
“Yah pabo! What do you think of me!? A ?” he said rubbing his eyes, “You fell asleep last night and we decided to stay at a hotel till morning but we didn’t want to be rude and wake you up so Daehyun carried you to the bed.”
“Waitwaitwaitwait. Hold on! Daehyun carried me? How? I don’t mean to be rude either but I didn’t give anyone the permission to touch me. And… If we were going to stay at a hotel, why didn’t you just leave me in the car. This looks really weird… me being the only girl… in a room full of men… Don’t you see that!?”
Youngjae looked around, “Oh yeah… But don’t worry, I don’t see you as a girl. You’re like a guy but with long wavy hair.” He got up and went to the bathroom leaving me with my mouth and eyes wide open.

‘A guy but with long wavy hair’… I can’t believe I just heard that. Because that is EXACTLY what a girl wants to hear, first thing in the morning by a hot celebrity.

Fine then!

I too got up in search for food with fail and so I went outside with my purse and looked for something to buy.

I switched my phone on and was shocked by the amount of notifications from twitter I had gotten.

“@BAP_Daehyun mentioned you in his tweet”

“What’s this… OH MY GOD!”

 


 

Woo! yay for another update haha :D

Nothing much to say but lately ive been watching this new variety called The Romantic And Idol y'all have heard of it right? Yeah haha its pretty good XP

Oh and yay for twitter! haha Sa Rang made a twitter :D i have a twitter too if you comment ur username or message me or whatever ill follow you :D haha i like twitter XP

okay tata for now :D

Read, Comment and Subscribeeee :D