Just The Beginning

The Perks Of Being Their Managers Niece

 

The next day me, imo and sahmchon got to the TS building incredibly early. Ten past six o’clock in the morning to be specific even though we were meant to all meet up here at noon we decided to come six ours earlier to help lock up. I didn’t mind though. I was an early waker.

I placed my luggage and my hand bag in sahmchon’s office and went for a walk around the slightly dark halls of the TS building. Besides the tour Jongup gave me, I haven’t really looked around properly. I somehow got up to the practice floor and found myself in one of the recording rooms.

I sat on the piano seat and looked around.

*No one was around right. Sahmchon and Imo were on the first floor and I was the only person on this floor right. Plus this is a recording room. No one would even be able to hear me right...*

I the keys. “I haven’t played on this in a long time.”

I played a chord and closed my eyes soaking in the sound. I might sound like a complete weirdo right now but when I play music it gives me this feeling. It’s just so powerful for me.

I slowly played the start of a song my parents would sing to eachother,

‘Boy, I’m in love with you,
This ain’t a honey moon,
Past the infatuation phase,
Right in the thick of love,
At times, we’d get sick of love,
It seems like we argue everyday,

I know I misbehave,
And you make your mistakes,
And we’ve both still got room left to grow,
And though love sometimes hurts,
I’ll still put you first,
And we’ll make this thing work,
But I think we should take it slow!

We’re just ordinary people,
We don’t know which way to go,
Cause we’re ordinary people,
Maybe we should take it slow,
Take it slow oh oh oh oh oh,
This time we’ll take it sloooowwww.’

I sat in the chair for a little while looking at the keys on the piano. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

*crash* “Oh shi…..!” I heard someone whisper loudly.

My eyes widened and I turned around. But all I saw was the door outside close and someone walk out.

*CRAP!*

I got up from my seat quickly. Heart beating, I quickly made my way out of the door.

I poked my head out of the doorway but no one was there.

“E-e-e-excuse me? Is a-a-anyone o-o-out here?” I called out

No answer.

I shook my head. “It’s okay, Sa Rang. You just saw that. You’re being too paranoid. No one was there.” I said to myself and went downstairs. When I got downstairs it was packed with people. I looked at my watch and saw that it was only nine o’clock but it looked like everyone was already here.  I scanned the area and saw Secret in one corner, B.A.P in the other corner and people all around. Coordi’s, stylist’s, dancers, etc.

I found sahmchon waving to me to get my bags and made my way to him. But just as I started waking someone bumped into me and I fell down three steps and landed on the floor.

“Watch where you’re going will you!” I heard a girl say. I looked up and I saw the girl that I remember seeing on the first day I was at the TS building.

I jumped up and saw that my elbow and my hands had been grazed pretty badly,
“Are you not going to even say sorry?” she insisted she looked at my elbow, “Yuck. You know what never mind. Just stay there, don’t go near me. I don’t want your blood going anywhere.”
I lifted my eyebrows, *wow this girl is really something isn’t she* “I wasn’t even going to go near you anyway.” I said quiet enough for her not to hear. She walked past me and bumped my shoulder hard.
*she must really have something up her arse right now*

I sighed at her horrible manners and turned my attention to my now blood leaking arm.

“Aiiiiisssshhhh!” I said to myself.
“Oh my gosh, Sa Rang!” I looked up to see Hana running towards me, “What happened!? Are you alright? AHH! So much blood!”
“I just fell it’s nothing really.” I said smiling,
“Aigooo. Let me help you get this fixed.”
“Nonononono! Err… Hana-ssi. I’d rather you not. I don’t want your beautiful dress to be ruined.”
“Nonsense! Come on. Unnie will help you.” She said putting an arm around me and taking me into a room while calling one of the coordi’s to help, “How did this happen anyway?”
“Errr… I… uhhh… Fell.” I said,
“Hmmmm… I don’t know if I should believe your cover up, but at least you didn’t get too hurt,”
I nodded with a smile, “Thank you for doing this for me, Hana-ssi.”
“Oh please, no need to thank me. The coordi unnie did all the work. I’m just here to keep you company.” She said brightly, “How is it unnie?”
“It isn’t too bad.” The coordi unnie said, “The cut is pretty big and its quite deep but fortunately I managed to clean it up and I’ve bandaged it already.”
“Did it hurt, Sa Rang?”
I shook my head with a smile,
“That’s good,” the coordi unnie said, “I’ll come find you in eight hours to go redo the bandage.”
“Thank you so much, unnie” I bowed towards the coordi unnie.

Hana and I walked out of the room and then I bumped into someone again. Closing my eyes and anticipating my fall on the floor but when I stopped falling but hadn’t reached the floor yet I opened them and saw Daehyun’s face staring right at mine.

“Oh, Noona.” I heard Jongup say, “Where did you come from? Are you okay?”
I quickly got up and out of Daehyun’s awkward stare and strong arms, “Errr… In there…” I looked around and saw the rest of B.A.P staring at me and Hana.
“Omygod! What the hell happened to your arm?” Youngjae asked in shock,
I looked at my arm and the visible blood seeping through the large bandage and quickly hid it.
“I errr.. tripped…” I said not meeting anyone of their eyes.
“Aigoooo! Try to be more careful, donsaengie.” Yongguk (a/n: I just realized I’ve been spelling Yongguk’s name Youngguk for the entire story so far. Jongmal mianhae.  Please forgive me) said ruffling my hair.

I tensed. *Why is he calling me ‘donsaengie’. Was it because of yesterday? Does he think we got closer… I feel... I don’t know if I feel weird or not but…*

“‘Donsaengie’ Why is hyung calling her ‘donsaengie’?” I heard Zelo whisper to Daehyun.

I gave Yongguk a weary smile and looked over to Daehyun who was giving me a weird look that said ‘What the hell?’.

“Everybody listen up. The van’s have arrived for us. Please go to your designated van’s. The names are on a piece of paper stuck to the van.” Someone in a bright yellow fluorescent vest yelled.

I ducked out of the B.A.P group quickly enough for them not to see me and grabbed my things in sahmchon’s office and hauled them out before anyone else could get outside to try find my name.

Van 1:
Ko Min Hee 고민희
Song Ji Su 송지수
Oh Mi Hyun 오미현
Yoon Bo Yun 윤보연
Hae Su Hyun 해수현
Pil Yu Ri 필유리
Pyo Hee Jin 표희진
Hyun Su Yun 현수연

*Kang Sa Rang isn’t there*

Van 2: Male Dancers

*Nope that’s not me*

Van 3: Female Dancers

*Not me either*

Van 4:
Song Jieun 송지은
Jeon Hyosung 전효성
Jung Hana 정하나
Han Sunhwa 한선화
Park Jaehyung 박제형

*omomomo Park Jaehyung? Aigooo Jae you better behave being in a van full of beautiful women*

I look around and see the rush of people coming closer. *aigoo where is my van!*

Van 5

*not me either, I have to hurry I don’t want to be the last one in the van*

I look at a few other vans but they don’t seem to have my name on it either. By this time, everyone is already either in their van or standing outside it.

I get to the second to last van.

Van 9:
Kang Sa Rang 강사랑

*Oh praise the lord!*

“Yah! Donsaengie!” The car’s front passenger door opens and out pops Yongguk. “What took you so long. Hurry. Put your stuff in the car and get inside. I want to leave first. It takes 10 hours to drive to Busan you know.”
“Wait what? Your…” I hurry back and look at the list.

Van 9:
Kang Sa Rang 강사랑
Bang Yongguk 방용국
Kim Himchan김힘찬
Jung Daehyun정대현
Yoo Youngjae 유영재
Moon Jongup문종업
Choi Junhong최준홍

*WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY*

“Of course you’d be with us, silly. You are our blogger photographer updater person aren’t you?” Youngjae said popping his head out of the back window.
I gave him a forced eye smile.
“EYE SMILE EYE SMILE EYE SMILE EYE SMILE…” I heard from inside the car,
“Omo…” I said awkwardly.
I saw Youngjae turning around and slapping someone, “Yah! Junhong! You idiot! She can hear you!”

I turned my back on them and started hauling my bag to the back but Yongguk grabbed it out of my hands and carried it like it was nothing to him.
I bowed my head slightly, “Thankyou, Yongguk-ssi.”
“What with the ssi ssi? We’re all family. Youngguk Oppa. I hate it when people call me ssi. I feel too old.”
I giggled, “Aren’t you?” I joked.
“Aish! You little…” he said, “I’ll forgive this time. Go on. Get in the car. Give me your other bag.”
“NO!” I said loudly and then I cleared my throat, “I… uhh.. Sorry. I just have some stuff in here I don’t want to get out of my sight.”
“Like what?”
“My camera.” I said quietly.
Yongguk laughed and ruffled my hair again, “You’re like another Daehyun.” Yongguk opened the door for me and I saw Younjae, Zelo, and Jongup looking at me with beaded eyes and grins on their faces while Himchan was on his phone (probably texting Yoon Ji unnie) and Daehyun was just looking out the window.
“Hyung don’t say that! We already have enough with the real Daehyun.” Youngjae called out,
“Yah! You want to die!?” Daehyun said. *woah*
“Hop inside. You’re going to have to squish in between Zelo and Daehyun because the other three want to sit at the back.”
“That’s okay. I get motion sickness if I sit at the back anyway.” I said looking into the van. I waited for Zelo to get out but he just sat there looking at me until Daehyun smacked him on the head.
“Get up you idiot. You can’t expect her to climb over you do you.” He said,
“Oh right. Sorry, Noona.” Zelo said before getting up and towering over me.
I gave him a small head bow before I got in. This van was nice. I was glad it wasn’t one of those van’s that you could barely stretch in and you were right up against your seat mate. Nope, this van was super spacious. I could even stretch my legs, heck even Zelo could. That’s how spacious it was.

This was going to be me for the next three months. Travelling around the world with this bunch.

Ten hours in this van to Busan would be no problem.

Ten hours with these boys was.

 


 

sooooo sorry for the late update. It's been a while hasn't it. I'm sorry. Now that school finished I went on a little holiday with my friends. So please forgive unnie >.< haha

Anyway. I'm sorry that it's a really bad chapter. I'm trying to get to the good part without things being boring. 

But don't worry like the title. This is just the beginning and theres SO much more to come :D

did y'all hear about Secret's car accident :( so sad! 

But if you didnt know.... They had a car accident on their way to Jamsil from Seoul and at 2 am they hit the side guard rail and their car flipped :'( it was Hana who got really hurt and broke a rib or something :( and now they have cancelled all their promotional activities till the 28th of this month :( so sad! But hopefully they recover quickly and come back better than ever :D

On to better news. I have nothing to do with my life anymore so please look forward to good things that will come of this fanfic ;D

Read, Comment, Subscribe :D xoxox