Attached to the hips

When the chance comes...

~~~~Tao~~~~

Walking around was good for me. Got to make friends, get some fresh air and actually got to know the schoool. Although Kris always seemed distracted by something. I don't know what...maybe it was the boy who kept following us. We started walking around and then bam! The boy was behind us. I was starting to freak out. I glanced nervously at Kris, and then my eyes met his. He looked at me, and my heart started to pound. Thump thump. He leaned in....and then the bell rang.

~~~~Kris~~~~

Damn that bell, and damn me. Did I just lean in? If only I had leaned in faster...Wait...Kris. Did you just think that? I shook my head. Then glanced at Tao. Was he blushing? I couldn't tell, his hair was in the way. Then he looked at me and said "Race you to the classroom Kris!" His hand suddenly slipped from mine and ran. I grinned and took after him. Then I nearly tripped. And then a gasp from behind (probably from the boy who was following me) and another voice going "Oh my. So sorry." He extended his hand. I ignored it. He grimaced, and then went "Hey. I'm Yesung." "Hey Yesung..." I started at him coldly. Suddenly a voice went "Um...Yesung....." Yesung turned around to see the boy following me. By then, everyone was gone already. I immediately said "Gotta go. Bye!" I ran just in time to reach my classroom before the second bell. Who were those boys? And more importantly, why was the boy following us?

~~~~Ryeowook~~~~

I was going to ask them if they knew where Yesung was. They probably didn't know who he was. I followed them...maybe they were going to the office. Then I could ask which class Yesung was in....suddnly, a horrible thought struck me. What if he wasn't in this school? I might of mistaken him! But I saw him before....or maybe that was his brother! I quickly ran... suddenly seeing him.

~~~~Tao~~~~

"What took you so long Kris?" I smiled at Kris. He smiled back. "Oh nothing. Kinda got lost." I laughed. "Students! TO YOUR SEATS!" Everyone scrambled to their seats as the teacher walked in. I thought he looked like a nerd. Kris smiled and lead me to two seats. Just for the two for us. Like a couple. Nope. I did not just think that. What ever. What is this teacher talking about? I looked at my sheet of paper. I had written Kris all over it. I nervously glanced at Kris. Luckily, he was focusing on the board. Phew.

~~~~Yesung~~~~

"Ryeowook! Are you okay? Luhan! Help me!" I saw Luhan and Sehun walk down the hall way. Luhan immediatly saw Ryeowook and ran....but couldn't. Sehun held onto his hand tightly. Sigh. Sehun, you are not attached to Luhan by the hips... Ryewook looked up and saw me and then gasped. I heard the gasp and looked down. "Ryewook! Are you okay?"

"Yesung? Where am I? Argh!"

Uh oh. I only just realized. I was holding his hand....