Nearly A Peck

When the chance comes...

~~~~Ryeowook~~~~

"Um.... Yesung?" I looked at my hand, gripping at Yesung tightly. He looked shocked, and pulled it away before I could say anything. He mumbled "Are you okay?" I smiled and replied "Yeah. What happened?" Yesung looked uncomfortable. "You....came around the corner and then just fell to the ground. What were you thinking about?" I wanted to scream to him it was you! Yes, my heart still thumped every time my eyes met yours. I couldn't believe how I even met you. But ever since you made the excuse for me not bringing my homework, my heart would thump loudly.

~~~~Tao~~~~

Um..... why the heck is class is so boring? Seriously, I feel like falling asleep. Oh, there goes the teacher rambling on about something random. Damn that fan. My paper all flew off the desk. I smiled at Kris and bent down to get them. He bent down too, and grbbed some of my papers. He suddenly captured my eye attention, and leaned forward. I couldn't breathe. His lips were so close, I could feel his warm breathe. He slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes. I expected lips to touch me, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Kris collecting my papers again and looking cross. I then saw the teacher looking at us. I giggled. He immediatly ask me what was so funny. I calm downed and said "Nothing."

~~~~Yesung~~~~

Okay.....that went wrong.... I helped Ryeowook get up and ran to my classroom. The teacher gave me a strange look but ignored me. I sighed in relief. I didn't need everyone staring at me. I opened my book and started to work. English! I at that language. So many complex words and rules, like 'i before e, unless after c' and stuff. "Yesung? YESUNG!" I looked around. Now everyone was looking at me. I blushed, but didn't say anything because Ryeowook walked in. I quickly looked down, and mumbled "What was the question teacher?" He sighed. "When you go daydreaming Yesung, it must mean that music is on your mind." I seriously blushed.

~~~~Ryeowook~~~~

Yesung likes music?

~~~~Tao~~~~

"Hey Kris..... are you free on Sunday? A new movie is coming out and I really want to watch it but it's a horror movie...." Kris laughed. "Of course!" I smiled. It was relaxing to see Kris's face smile. Sometimes, when he was mad, the cold, stone-faced person was scary, but I could always bring the happy Kris out just by talking and smiling. I now had something to do on Sunday! And Kris will be there! I was so happy that I didn't hear the bell go. I saw people walking around and I asked Kris "Hey. The bell went already?" "Yeah! Hurry up! Class is going to start soon!" I asked him "What subject do we have?"

 

"Language. So Korean."