Replaced

Loving Your Bestfriend is Hard

 

He was shocked as Aoi carried Haru while hugging her. It hurt him even more seeing them so close together. He just pretended that he didn't see them and closed his eyes hoping that this was just a dream. Or if not, he wish that Aoi will not spot him there.
Luck wasn't on his side as he heard his name being called and Aoi and Haru headed to his direction holding hands.
When Uru noticed this, he faked a smile and acted as if he didn't notice his bestfriend earlier.
 
"ne! Uru-chan! guess waht?!" Aoi told him as he and Haru were standing in front of the seated Uruha. Their hands together right in front of Uru's face but Uru's face was tilted up since he was facing Aoi.
"what is it?" Uru had a confused look. Then Aoi put his and Haru's hands right in front of Uru's eyes.
"Haru chan is my girlfriend! Aren't you happy for me" Aoi announced and grinned.. Haru was blushing. Uru's heart just scattered on the floor. He tried his best to hold back the tears.
"e-eh? i.. uhm. I-i'm so h-happy for you" Uru was breaking inside. He can't hold it and a tear dropped from his eye. "Are? Uru-chan, why are you crying?" Aoi asked, a little confused of his friend's reaction. "mmm. I'm just happy that you've found the girl for you. I hope you don't break her heart because you've been breaking a lot of people's heart lately. tsk tsk" Uru joked at Aoi but this joke was half true. Aoi just broke his heart.
"Of course I won't break her heart. And it's not my fault I'm so attractive. right?!" Aoi defended himself and Haru giggled at that. "I hope we can get along with each other Uruha san" Haru bowed. Uru stood up and bowed, too.
"Hey, I think we should go down already, classes will start in 15 minutes" Aoi stated.
"Uh, sure, you can go ahead, I have few things to attend to." 
And Uru was again left alone on the rooftop. As his friends were no longer visible, Uru can't stop his tears from falling down. After a few minutes, he fixed himself and headed to their room as the buzzer was heard all over the school grounds. The afternoon went usual. When the buzzer marked the end of the school hours, Aoi eventually forgot that his go home buddy was Uru because he rushed out of the classroom and headed to Haru's room. Uruha saw Aoi rushed out of the classroom and he figured that he will be going home alone because Aoi will go with Haru. 
Everyday, It went like that, Uru eats his lunch alone, goes home alone. Aoi texts him less now. He feels that he was being distant to him. During weekend, he invited Aoi to play soccer. Aoi never backs out when it comes to it. But this time, he declined saying that he has a date with Haru. Uruha felt so alone but he has to stay strong and keep his feelings no matter what. It's their precious friendship he is looking after. He just can't simply lose it because of his stupid feelings for Aoi. Uru never felt so lonely before. Not even Aoi has tons of girlfriends like the old time because he was sure that Aoi was just playing with them. This time, it's different. Aoi cares for Haru so much that he was starting to forget that he has a bestfriend. Uru thought that maybe if he just forget his feelings for Aoi, his life would be a lot easier and he won't be hurting anymore. He is trying his best to think of Aoi just as a friend. nothing more. 
 
 
It has been a month since Aoi and Haru became together. A month of Uruha being alone. Since Aoi's absence in his life, he had found new friends to hang with. Aoi doesn't seem to notice that he hasn't been in contact with Uru for the past two weeks and that thing hurt Uruha. It made him feel like Aoi doesn't care anymore. He was still trying his best to forget what he feels and maybe just set his eyes to another person who's much more worthy than Aoi. For the past 2 weeks, Uru didn't return to the rooftop and always eat lunch with his new found friends and he wouldn't fail to have a glance to Aoi and Haru's table. Seeing them so Lovey-dovey hurts but he would just brush this feelings off now. Uru was walking his way home with his friend. Uruha's house was now visible and when he they already stood in front of it, Uruha said his goodbyes. Before he could enter the gate, His friend suddenly pulled him and hugged him tight.
 
"eh? what are you doing Tora?"
 
"uh? as you can see, I'm hugging you"
 
"no, that's not what I meant. I mean, why are you doing this?"
 
"Uru, don't tell me you haven't noticed my feelings. I've laid my eyes on you for a long time and as I can see, you had your eyes on Aoi. Now that he has a girlfriend, you two seem to be distant with each other. I grabed this opportunity to be with you. Aoi doesn't see the the way I do. Please give me a chance. I promise i won't hurt you."
 
"You know what I feel for Aoi. Then why are you doing this?"
 
"Because I like you. Please give me a chance. I'll help you forget what you feel for him and I know you'll learn to feel the same way for me too."
 
Uruha was shocked at the sudden confession of his friend. He didn't know how others see him for he only set his eyes on Aoi. He felt guilt since he knew how it's like to look at someone knowing that they won't see you the way you see them. He might as well give Tora a chance. Maybe he can help him forget Aoi. As shocked as he can be,he faced Tora.  he nod his head and faced the ground. Tora was so happy and he cupped Uru's face to look at him and suddenly gave him a kiss.
 
Uru's eyes were wide as saucers as he was Kissed but then, he justgave in and kissed back. It was a gentle kiss. As their lips parted, Uru gave an angelic smile which made Tora smile, too. 
 
"Go now, It's getting dark and cold, I don't want you to get sick Uru-chan" TOra said and pinched Uru's cheeks. "Kawaii. ne?"
 
"Hey!!! Why would you pinch my cheeks?" Uru pouted.
 
"hmm. Nothing... I'll go now. Bye Uru-chan" TOra said and pecked Uru's cheeks before leaving.
 
Uru watched tora as he left. When he was out of sight, uru entered the house and went straight to his room.
 
"I'm with Tora... I can't believe it.. I have a boyfriend!!!" Uru squealed in while on his bed.  As if he was a fangirl that saw his favorite band. 
 
 
-----------------
 
Aoi was walking down the road when he suddenly saw Tora kiss Uruha. He never knew Uru was gay or something... But when he saw them kissing, something felt different. As if he was jealous? 
NO... He was straight and He has a girlfriend... He just ignored it thinking that maybe, he would just forget about it... But no.
His thought haunted him over night.. He can't sleep properly.
Yes, Uru was having lunch with other guys but he never knew that one of them was actually his boyfriend... He  was confused.