Succubus

Cursed

Krystal's POV

-OUCH!! it hurts!!.......

-Don't move my dear, I need to clean so it won't get infected ok?........

-Thank you eomonie, you're not oligated to do this for us.. but you still help us ..

-It's ok sweetie... if only my husband were like me, *sighs* he's always saying we shouldn't care for the others.... it's only us, our family.. our brothers and sisters died protecting us. Our species has become extinct, finally we got the chance to defeat those murderers...

-What happened to you?.... why are you living in the middle of the woods?

-Everything changed since Zohar appeared...... we used to live in the town as well, civilians were our friends but the day Zohar came, all changed. One day we were kicked out of the town and they forbidden us to put a foot there again, luckily our instincts kept us alive nowadays.....

-I'm sorry to hear that...- She finished cleaning my wound and asked me to help her with unnie..

-Anyway, enough about me..... tell me about yourself, what happened to both?

-... it's a long story, you see.. my sister and I.... well........... we betrayed our clan, but we did with the best intentions... it results we got the chance to meet this people living on the other side, I fell in love with one of them but our mission was to capture her and bring her to my leader. She's in love with a human and that definetely made me angry, I wasn't thinking clear..... but I realized she's not a bad person....

-oh my...... where is she right now?... why does your leader want het so bad?

-'Cause.......... Zohar is living inside her, they want to kill her. She's in th emiddle of the attle right now but hunters left her in a bad state

-what?.....- Her face changed to one I've never seen before... it was a mix of fear, compassion and concern...

-I know... it's hard to believe right?..

I wonder what happened to them, I feel bad for leaving them like that but my sister needed me the most...... I can't leave without her....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

I thought that was the end for me but Taeyeon saved me, I won't let him hurt her ....

-ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!! ...- My father yelled, how could I forget.. he never miss an execution and this is not the exception..... evreryone stopped figthing and turned their gazes to him, for some reason he managed to control the situation very well...

Werewolves were showing their fangs as a warning to my father but he knows they are more scared than he is rigth now, he's known as one of the powerfull person in this world and I really mean it...

-Where is the prissoner?... bring her to me!!!

-... My father searched all over the place and spotted Yoona trying to run away..

-YOU!!!!

-..NO!!.... leave them alone father...

-....Tiffany!!!.... my own daughter betrails me!!, don't you think just because you're my blood you won't be punished!!!..

-Over my dead body!!!..- Taeyeon used the last bit of energy she had left and stood between my father and me..

-You!...... your the reason why my daughter changed so sudden?, you're so pathetic!!! ...... *laughs*........ seriously?..... all right...... Tiffany I will give you another chance, if you prove your loyalty to me by killing this brat, I'll forgive you and you can still be part of our clan... if not..... you'll suffer the consecuences..

-..... No father!.... I'm tired of your sick mental games, she made me realized I was wrong... I love her and nothing what you said will change that fact

-..love her?......... LOVE HER?!!!.... what do you know about love Tiffany?, is it really what you feel or this is another of your games... wake up sweetheart, she's our enemy..

-Not to me.....

-FINE!.......

-Father stop this!!!...... can't you see?, we can solve this out only if you give us a chance...

-tsk,  don't make me laugh.... you know that's impossible... deal with the consecuences my dear..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

This man is seriously creeping me out, we better get the hell out of here.

-Yoona! we must leave now before they notice....

-.. unnie help me out, I'm getting tired.... Yuri doesn't respond...

I grabbed Yuri's arm and held her waist, I carried her body bridal style...

-We won't go too far like this........ where's Bora?...

-Hunters are surounding her, there's no way she can escape.... what do we do?.....

This situation was beyond complicated, fighting supernatural creatures wasn't exact my plans for my future..... this old man won't let us go that easily...

As my mind was finding a way to sneak out without being notice I wasn't aware of Yuri's awakening....

-Omg.... Yur.......... *Slash* ................

The last I remember I was lying on the ground with Yoona beside me, I lifted my head and found Yuri... well, that wasn't Yuri .. it was like an animal, no matter how much Yoona called Yuri's name she wasn't responding....

Judging by her stare I thought she would start to kill everyone but she ran away instead

-YURI!!!!!...- Yoona tried to follow her but I held her wrist..

-Yoona.. don't it's too dangerous!...

-I can't leave her Hyoyeon, I know the real Yuri is still inside somewhere...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

-We can't let her go away!..............  Minho!!

-Father?....

-Bring the Succubus.....

-..What?..... but, father she's one of the most dangerous creatures .... you know if we release her, she won't be under control anymore...

-Are you crazy!!!.... you can't do this, this is insane.. don't do it father!!!...

-You're not allowed to tell what I can and can't do Tiffany... you're not my daughter anymore... DO IT MINHO!!

-Yes father....

-What are you trying to do?!!!!......

-Simple.... finding her vulnerable side so we can capture her and end this forever...

Tiffany look at his father with disbilief, she knew of what the succubus was capable of ... she was the one who captured her long ago and almost gave in  to the desire if it weren't for Minho who interrupted her trance....

-Wait up! what's a Succubus Tiff?....- Taeyeon turned to look at her confused..

-... It's a demon who takes the form of a human woman and seduces men and women usually through ual then she drinks their blood to become even more stronger.....

-Like a vampire or something?..

-Kind of.....

-I don't geit it.. what's the point of sending her after Yuri?... she's not Yuri anymore how would it work?

-... 'Cause Yuri is still inside, Zohar is only manipulating her body ..... the succubus would use her power to distract her and make her vulnerable, Zohar can't do anything about it 'cause he's living inside her and can't figth against Yuri's true nature....

-No way! we must stop her!!

-You run the risk of being caught my her spell... literally it's impossile to get close to her without being caught, trust me I have already experienced it.....

-*laughs*..... finally you said something wise daughter... that girl won't know what hit her. Now if you excuse me, I'm busy ..... you may all proceed I won't waste your time.....

Once the leader left, everyone restart the fight.... Tiffany and Taeyeon helped Hyoyeon which told them Yoona had went after Yuri, now that the Succubus was tracking her this means she's in danger as well...

-Tiff we must  follow her, what if she kill her?...

-She won't, c'mon hurry up....... Hyoyeon are you fine?

-Yeah just go ahead I can take this jerks down on my own..

-Good.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

Damn! where did she go?................

-Yuri!!!!.................please!!!.... where are you?!!!!.... it's me Yoona!....

I think I've already walked by here, am I going on circles or something?... Yuri where are you?......

I looked at my surounding trying to find something that lead me to where Yuri is, this place seems huge I don't know where to go..... 

*Crack*..............................

What the hell was that?!!....... , what if it's some kind of animal?... I won't be surprised to bumped into a mutant frog or even a dinosaur here, this place is weird and everything can happen...

Okay, keep walking Yoona, don't look back... don't look back..... this is like one of those scary movies, the girl is lost and apparently alone but then *BAM!!*.... a creature emerge from the darkness.. or in this case from everywhere?... please I hope that girl is not me

*crack*..............

Oh my!!...... I don't like this, whatever it is he or she is hunting me.... *breaths* *breaths*.... okay Yoona calm down, you're not dead...... yet...

-Who's there?!!!!

.................................................................................

tsk... what a stupid question.. like if someone would answer me here in the middle of nowhere "Yeah Yoona over here, we're having a great party why don't you join us?"...please get back to your senses!!..

-...hey...........

-OMG!!!!................. what the!!...... w-w-ho are you?......

There was a young lady standing in front of me, she was wearing this tight outfit I could almost see her s ... she was really pretty, her face, her hair .... those hipnotizing eyes... what the am I saying?!!!...

I was getting nervous with her simple presence, she started to walked over me... I tried to step back but my body wasn't responding, I coudn't move ....... I lost all my senses once I look deeply into her eyes, I felt something boiling inside me....  I don't know why but my body was full of desire..... she was getting extremely close that I could feel her breath tickling my lips.... before I knew she was kissing me, I felt the urge to kiss her back and automatically wrapped my arms around her neck. She bit my lips so hard causing them to bleed but I never care less.... she broke the kiss and went to my neck she all the way down............

-YOONA!!!.....................................

-GET AWAY FROM HER DAMN !!!..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived on time, the Succubus was about to drained Yoona's blood......

-JEEZZ!!!... she's seriously ugly in her true form .....

Tiffany was fighting against the Succubus but this was too powerful for her since she couldn't look at her or else she would be under her spell.....

-Taeyeon don't look at her!!!!!.....

But for the short woman it was too late, she fell for her and coudn't move a finger from her spot.....

The succubus threw Tiffany away and approached the young woman, Taeyeon unable to do anything against her stood there like an obedient puppy.......

The demon grabbed Taeyeon's face but Tiffany stopped her from going far...

-Keep your hands off my woman you bastard!!!!....

On the other hand Yoona was recovering from the trance... she shook her head to get a better vision....

The Succubus left the scene and kept tracking her next prey.......

-Taeyeon!!.... wake up!!!.....

-...uh..... what?.......

-...jinjja!.... what did I just tell you?.... not to look at her and that's what you did!..

-.....ugh.... sorry............

-Yoona you ok?.....................

-Unnie what was that?...........ughh......  why are my lips bleeding?...

-..... well.... thank to the Succubus, that woman who was about to eat you...

- the what?............ whats' that?.....

-.......I'l explain later... we must save Yuri before she finds her..

-YURI!!......

-Yoona calm down!!!!..... let's get moving... c'mon..

-If that creature put a finger on my Yuri I will kill her!!!!!.

-Yeah and that's why you were kissing her just a while ago right?......

-Shut up unnie!.. look who's talking...

-Sorry about it......